Hide & seek (1)

KangBi Drabbles Collection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kwon Eunbi is originally a famous photographer. She is known for her talent in photography more than anyone else, she uses film cameras but she never fails any picture, not even once. She is famous for her perfection at work. Eunbi does not accept shooting for magazines, advertisements, etc. Because for her, her photos cannot be sold in such a large quantity. Her photos are unique in their own ways.

 

And yet, she is also famous for shooting photos. In Eunbi's mind, clothes are just junk, she always wants to focus more on the pure charm of each person. So, although she is perfectionist, although she is strange, she is still scheduled every day by famous models in the world. They said that their career would be at a new level if Kwon Eunbi took photos for them.

 

And, her customer today is, Kang Hyewon.

 

Kang Hyewon is a new model, her style is not bad, her charisma is considered to have potential, sooner or later will be in the top ranks. Having heard of Kwon Eunbi for a long time, this time Hyewon is determined to cancel all schedules to reserve a day with photographer Kwon.

 

Eunbi sat at the window sill, absently looking outside, waiting for the customers to come. The only thing that makes her like her work is that she works according to her feelings. Before accepting customers, she will take a quick look at some of their photos, in her mind, she will conceptualize on the concept she wants to take.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter