Sequel of In Your Heart: Habits

KangBi Drabbles Collection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kwon Eunbi, I have a habit when I go home, I will call your name out loud. But now no matter how loud I call you now, you won't come to greet me at the door anymore.

 

 

Kwon Eunbi, I have a habit when you go out, I'll sit on the sofa and wait for you to return. But now no matter how long I wait, you won't come back anymore.

 

 

Kwon Eunbi, I have a habit when you finish cooking the food and put them on the table, I will secretly eat a few pieces. But now no matter how much I’m hungry, you won’t cook for me anymore.

 

 

Kwon Eunbi, I have a habit when I get sick, I can't sleep so I start to roll back and forth, waiting for you to put on a towel to cool my fever. But now no matter how much I roll, even when I fall down to the ground, you won’t put a towel on my forehead anymore.

 

 

Kwon Eunbi, I have a habit that every weekend, I will take you to eat at a new restaurant. But now no matter how many new restaurants have opened, you won’t go with me anymore.

 

 

Kwon Eunbi, I have a habit when we have a fight, I will do stupid jokes to make up with you. But now no matter how stupid is my joke, you won’t see it anymore.

 

 

Kwon Eunbi, I have a habit when  I wake up, the first thing I do is looking to see if you're still at home. But now no matter how much I look for, you won’t be at home anymore.

 

 

Kwon Eunbi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter