No matter what

KangBi Drabbles Collection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Lately, Eunbi has been ignoring Hyewon. And Hyewon just couldn't figure out why Eunbi being like that.

They used to be lovey dovey at the airport but yesterday Eunbi just went to everybody except Hyewon. They got close once but Eunbi once again turned her head or head to somewhere else. And when she almost got squeezed by fans, Chaeyeon hugged her tight. Hyewon should be the one who could protect her, not Chaeyeon. Eunbi is her girlfriend after all. They only started dating since Secret Friends and now what does this bunny leader want?

 This is starting to be annoying.

 

 

 

 

"Unnie, let's talk."

Eunbi got a goosebump but she acted cool immediately when she realized it was Hyewon.

"I don't want to, I'm tired now."

"Am I a joke to you?"

"I don't understand what you're saying right now. Leave Kwangbae, I want to rest."

As soon as Hyewon leave, Eunbi breaks down crying hard. And Nako has noticed it all.

 

 

 

"Are you sure unnie? Both of you will end up breaking..."

"It's just sooner or later Nako ah... We will have to face it someday..."

Eunbi said in her tears. She made a decision that she's gonna break up with Hyewon. They've only been dating for months, it's not a long time so it won't hurt much. But why she already feels so hurt? They soon to be aparted when the contracts end. Eunbi will return to Woollim when Hyewon will return to 8D Creative, they will have different paths in the future and this love just won't work. So Eunbi thinks it's good for both of them if they break up now.

"It hurts... I don't know why it hurts me this much already Nako ah..."

"It's love unnie. Why do you have to be like this?"

 

 

 

 

"I have to tell Hyewon unnie."<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter