Hide & seek (5)

KangBi Drabbles Collection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Talking about Eunbi, everyone was confused when after only 1 day, she disappeared without leaving a trace. No one knows where she went, no one knows what she did, no one knows why she suddenly stopped her on top career.

 

"Oh God, when are you going to stop staying like that?" Lee Gaeun took the teddy bear and threw it at the body of the woman lying lazily on the sofa.

 

For the past 3 years, Kwon Eunbi has been hiding at Gaeun's house - one of her few friends. Lee Gaeun is a rich lady, who bought an apartment in Japan and moved to live there because she doesn't like her old friends whom she knows that they only come to her because of the inheritance.

 

But she knew Eunbi wouldn't be like that. Because basically, Kwon Eunbi is even richer than her.

 

"Please ignore me."

 

"Do you know how many models and the press have been searching for you in these 3 years?"

 

"The money I earn can be enough for you and I travelling around the world for the rest of our lives. I just,… don't want to take pictures anymore."

 

"I can’t have enough of you anymore!" Gaeun dejectedly placed the magazine that had just delivered to the table, next to where Eunbi was lying. She glanced at the cover of the magazine quickly, her heart skipping a beat.

 

The one on the cover is Kang Hyewon. It was the face that she didn't want to remember for the past 3 years.

 

From that day on, she no longer wanted to take pictures. Or rather, she could not take any more pictures. Everyone

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter