Chapter 9

You Are My Wife
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


                                                                      Next Day......


Siwon woke up early than his usual routine, he dressed up as quick as possible since he doesn't want to lost his chance to meet and talk to his grandmother. He couldn't even sleep last night, he's been pacing around this morning too like a scared mice. His mind went to his talk with his grandmother last night. He tighten the tie and sighed. She lied right? she won't come to my cafe just for the sake to meet Kyuhyun right?

Knowing how busy she is as chairwoman for important organizer in this country. She won't cancel all the meeting just for the sake to meet my cutie pie only for few hours right? right? if she really did that and come to my cafe, Kyuhyun surely will...

Siwon closed his eyes, he already had worst scenario played in his mind. He really doesn't want to lose this cutie pie, he loves him! Urghh...why everyone had to be this excited about my love life?? can't they wait until I myself bring him to meet them??

He slapped his cheeks for few time, tried to compose himself before inhales deep air. You are man, you are the one whom lead in this relationship! be a man and protector to your cutie pie! that's it!

Siwon nod his head, mentally cheering himself and walked out from his room. The moment he saw his grandmother on dining table, already fully awake and drinking her favourite coffee, his spirit crumbled down instantly. Oh my god, she definitely scary! Siwon gulped and nervously made steps to her. How I can ask her without making her mad?

He pulled the chair as slow as possible, his eyes carefully watched his grandmother sipping her drink. "morning" she greeted and Siwon almost fall down from his chair. He bit his lips and quickly sat down properly. "m-morning, grandma" he replied, smiling nervously.

"you wake up early than usual...impatient to meet your cutie pie?" she teased. Siwon's face flushed red and nod his head shyly earn wide grin from the elder.

"o-of course...urm, grandma. Mind if I ask you something?" he started the conversation. She lifted her face and her eyebrow raised. Why this kid behaving so weird today?

"yes. what you want to ask?"

"urm...a-about what we talked last night, w-will you come to my cafe today?" Siwon carefully asked, his body already ready to run, in case she would flare up out of blue. Her eyes squinted, felt a bit suspicious with her only grandson's weird act. She put down the cup and shook her head.

"unfortunately, no...I have meeting and work to do--"

"yes!!" Siwon beamed then quickly cleared his throat. "s-sorry, grandma...I-I already late for work, bye!" he bowed and quickly ran away, not even took single bite of his breakfast, leaving his grandmother whom giving suspicious face over his act.

*

Siwon finally arrived his destination, his eyes locked on the certain house with blooming heart. Uuuhh, he couldn't wait to see that beautiful cute face of Kyuhyun. He silently hopes that Kyuhyun will open the door for him when he knock the door later. He inhales an air, fixing his hair quickly. After making sure he looks good enough, he approached the main door and knocked it twice.

His wide smile almost died when Kyuhyun's mother whom opened the door instead. She looked shocked as well and frowned.

"Siwon? I thought--uhm, what are you doing here?" she asked, confused by the sudden visit. Kyuhyun already went to work by his own, he said Siwon couldn't pick him up because of sudden work at cafe. But...now Siwon--

"I want to pick up Kyuhyun, eomma" Siwon replied cheerfully, oblivious with what happened.

She held her laughter after caught what actually happened. Kyuhyun must be lying about Siwon and decided to go work early in order to avoid from meeting Siwon. Hehehe...so cute. He literally just like me when his father tried to court me in our young days.

"he already went to work by his own. He said you had work at cafe and couldn't pick him up." she explained, still smiling. Siwon's lips formed into small pout and Mrs Cho had to chuckle over the cute face. She quickly caressed Siwon's back lovingly.

"be patient, son. He just...shy" she shrugged, tried to coo Siwon whom almost sulked over Kyuhyun's act. She sighed and made Siwon looked at her. "do you really like him? I mean, do you truly loves him?" Siwon quickly nod his head firmly. He doesn't want to look like careless guy, he wants to prove toward her and Kyuhyun that his feelings are all real.

"I loves him and I want to marry him" Siwon said, clear and firm but then quickly bow "only if you approve..." he added. She smiled warmly and made Siwon stood up properly.

"did you think I called you as my son in law is a joke? I am serious about that. I want you as my son in law" she said as Siwon's eyes widen in shock. "about Kyu, don't worry anything about him. Sooner or later, you'll get him. Trust me" Siwon almost jumped in happiness and hugged the elder woman tightly.

"thank you eomma. I promise that I'll take care of you and Kyuhyun as best I can..."

She smiled and patted Siwon's head lovingly, just like how she did to Kyuhyun when he made her proud over his achievement. So this is the feeling, the warm and happiness feeling when there's someone outside really loves and serious about our child.

I am happy for you, Kyuhyun. There's responsible grown up man still loves you despite your cold act on him and willing to marry you even he knows you and I had nothing.

*

Once he arrived, he get out from his car with new spirit. The hopes Kyuhyun's mother gave him made his spirit went higher to make Kyuhyun fall for him. Now he didn't need to think about seeking approval from both family since they already agreed. He now only had to focus on how to make Kyuhyun loves him back.

He smiled widely and walked to main door where the staff already saw him and started to line up. He glanced over Kyuhyun whom engrossed wiping the table, not even realized that every single staff already on their position. Siwon smiled in amusement and hid his hands at his back.

"good morning" he greeted. Kyuhyun lifted his face and gasped when realize he was alone, he quickly get into his position and bit his lips in embarassment.

"good morning, Mr Choi" They replied, bowing politely. Siwon held his laughter seeing how cute and adorable Kyuhyun was in his serious face. Oh how cute...

Siwon looked at his watch and smiled "the cafe is open now" he announced and looked at Kyuhyun "and you, meet me at office. Now" he winked and approached the stair. Kyuhyun on other side, stunned over Siwon's word. Unconsciously he started to sweat, afraid that Siwon would fire him for being careless.

what if he got mad for going to work by myself without even telling him first?

wait...why do I need to tell him? we are not lovers! I have right to go to work by my own...I am grown man!

maybe because I was too

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter