Chapter 6

You Are My Wife
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Okey...Cho Kyuhyun" Siwon spell the name on the resume in front of him, smiling happily.Kyuhyun's eyebrow raised in confusion,his eyes watch his new boss with weird face. He looks crazy..tsk

"you are accepted to work here and can start your work tomorrow morning, urm.... " Siwon trail off, biting his lips then his hand went to hold Kyuhyun's hand made the younger eyes grew large.

"wear something nice okay, baby? I intend to bring you out after work hours end,we can eat, shopping or maybe watch movie". Siwon said in deep charming voice, manage to make Kyuhyun shivers and his knees trembling...oh god, what now??

Stay cool Kyu!

"and why would I wear something nice? as far I know, I'm will be a waiter...I also heard this cafe has it own clothes?" Kyuhyun said in flat voice, he try to act cool as if he doesn't feel anything toward the flirt and quickly pull his hand from Siwon's grip. Although he looks cool and unaffected but his inside already screaming and wanting to faint already.Out of sudden he felt a bit regret for asking a job here. Well, I hope this guy won't do anything weird in future. 

Kyuhyun faked cough and quickly get up, followed by Siwon, "if there's nothing else, then I'll go home first, mister" crazy guy...Kyuhyun added inside his mind.Kyuhyun bows and quickly walks to the door then gasp when a hand press the door, preventing him."that's too fast,we still have time, Mr Cho " Siwon said. Kyuhyun could feel the latter's teasing smile behind him.  He look at the door, bewilded while watching Siwon approach the door and lock it slightly. His eyes grew large as his brain start giving alarming warning. He quickly backed away when Siwon take one step forward until his back side meet with the wall made his body become stiff. Siwon's smiles changes almost instantly.

"hey! what's wrong with you?!, open the door now!" Kyuhyun said, try to sound stern earn light chuckles from the older, he stand straight like a doll as Siwon put his arms on each of Kyuhyun's head, obviously trapping the younger between his body and the wall. Suddenly, it becomes quiet, both of them stay silent, only their eyes locked on each other.Siwon's eyes move up and down, staring at the younger with unreadable expression.

Choi Siwon, you just win a lottery!!! look at this cutie pie of yours!!

Kyuhyun unconciously clawed the wall behind him, feel suddenly nervous under Siwon's stare. My god...why did he stare at me like that??

He let out gasp when out of sudden, Siwon hold his necktie, tugging it slightly and take another step closer to Kyuhyun,the younger tried to see what's going on inside the latter's head but found none which make him even more confused and scared. He jerk his body when Siwon hold his wrist, "hey!, what's wrong with you?? it's hurt! let me go!!....." 

"you know, coming to my cafe to be a waiter in this formal suits didn't look suitable..." Siwon said, eyeing the new tailor made suit and tilt his head confusely "and it seems a bit exspensive, I thought you had problem with it...hmm?"

"it's none of your business! I never intended to apply a job in this cafe at first! especially with it own by you!" Kyuhyun fought, huffing over Siwon's compliment. I am not that poor and bold of you to think I don't have any money to buy this kind of suit!

but it's true though...this suit belong to his late father not him....aish...whatever!

"can you let me go now, mister? my wrist getting hurt!" Kyuhyun try to pull away but

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter