The Prophecy

Rogue
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Play ( This Feeling - The Chainsmokers )

 

Like something washed over us, the sky that was once orange turned back towards the sunny clear sky from before. I was still on the ground with the Zeus daughter beside me. The dark creatures also disappeared in a blink of an eye along with the orange skies. 

 

Soon, we heard the booming loud horn that always wakes me up every morning. I gathered myself to stand up and alongside Bae Irene, we ventured to the bonfire area of the camp.

 

We were silent when we were walking side by side. Agreed that all we saw was certainly not just our imaginations. Proof was our injuries.  Bae Irene was the same. Her face was decorated with various scratches and bruises. She has a busted lip and a wound in her right eyebrow but she was walking without a limp whilst I was limping behind her as I worked out my legs from using Vestigium.

 

As we finally got to the bonfire area, almost all of the campers were there similarly sporting the same perplexed looks and battered forms. We stayed at the back, not gathering any attention as we remained silent while leaning on a cottage.

 

"What do you mean it's an illusion?" I heard a familiar voice and it was no mistaking that it was the voice of Ahn Yujin. They were gathered in a tight circle while assisting the exhausted form of Hyewon. I was relieved when I saw that they don't have anyone missing, though, Hyewon's appearance was alarming and so is Hitomi's expression on her face. I was preparing to go over to them when Yena first noticed me.

 

"There's Kkura unnie!" She pointed her arm with a rather large bruise forming as their eyes all looked towards my direction. Bae Irene shifted uncomfortably and made a move to go somewhere else, having to caught sight of her friends.

 

Soon they all shuffled where I stand and their appearances were no different than mine. I chuckled bitterly. "They really got us, huh?"

 

Chaeyeon was the one who answered me with a nervous laugh while I saw Eunbi was looking at her Hestia partner that was still sporting a look like she has seen a ghost.

 

Wonyoung and Chaeyeon were still by Hyewon's side as the Demeter healer was still using her powers on Hyewon. I walked slowly towards the others and saw that they were talking in hush voices.

 

"What do you mean it's an illusion Hitomi, I don't get it," came the question of the Athena daughter with furrowed eyebrows. My head poked inside of their little circle to know what their discussing.

 

"All of this...it was an illusion." Hiichan said while shaking her head like she's in despair.

 

Yena gritted her teeth as she gestured her injuries. "I think that you should reevaluate what you're saying, do you think this is not real?" 

 

"No, what I'm saying is that---"

 

But she couldn't finish her sentence as everyone yelled over one another. Their voices topping each other as they exclaimed what they wanted to say.

 

Yuri couldn't keep up anymore as she felt all emotions all of a sudden. It was like she was hit with a huge tsunami and she was drowning in these anguish feelings.

 

"Guys! Guys stop this! Please!" She couldn't take it anymore as she felt her head was about to explode. She yelled while holding her head with her hands as her vision became blurry with tears.

 

The demigods halted as they saw Yuri's prone form. They slowly let go of their anger as they exhaled while making their forms relax. Yujin was having a hard time breathing in deeply as her emotions were blasting. Silence fell upon the demigods as we eyed each other. There's no point at being angry at one another as we are all tired and our minds are all over the place.

 

Eunbi grabbed Hitomi firmly on her arm and eyed her with determined eyes. "Tomi-ya, speak what you all saw, please..."

 

Hitomi was silent but took a deep breathe. She opened and it was like pandora's box.

 

"I honestly thought that it was impossible, you know? Because I concluded that those creatures were monsters and not...things. But then when I, when I grabbed the arm, it was solid and then flashes began moving like I was watching a movie. What I saw was a creation of someone. This, what occurred, wasn't real, at least on the outside of it. We were placed inside of an illusion made by someone whose power undeniably dominates a lot of us. I saw what he did, but I couldn't see his face clearly."

 

Hitomi took a deep breath as she eyed all of us. We were silent as Hitomi's words displayed a dangerous tone to all of us and the camp. I wore a sober expression and was about to reach out for the Hestia daughter when the Satyr appeared in front.

 

"Campers, I know what occurred was unexpected, as we could only alarm the emergency signal before the sky turned orange. Some of the campers were caught off guard that there was an attack. They are now resting inside of our medical clinic. So far, there are no major casualties aside from multiple injuries."

 

He bowed as he presented something. "It has come to my knowledge that some gods would like to appear here, right now to announce something." He got back from his previous position as suddenly the clouds parted to reveal two gods that were riding their separate chariots pulled on by winged horses.

 

Their chariots landed on the middle of the bonfire as we all bowed in respect. It was the god of archery, Apollo as well as the goddess of wisdom, Athena. Eunbi looked eager as she gave a smile towards her godly parent while Athena looked back with a fond smile.

 

"Greetings our beloved

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter