The Visit

Rogue
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After the introductions and whatnot courtesy of yours truly satyr, he moved out of the center to make way for the party that was about to commend as the flare in the bonfire danced wildly. Bae Irene walked toward the Ares girl from before and talked with her, not like I was watching her or something. It's just that my eyes caught her retreating figure on my peripheral view. 

 

I turned towards the buffet table and saw the same girl from the Ares cabin that was stuffing was still here, and still stuffing with food. Currently, she's in the salad section of the buffet. 

 

I observed her for a moment, most likely judging her by my eyes as I scrunched my nose on her filling plate full of food. She probably saw me eyeing her as she shoved a plate on my face without even looking at my direction. That's some skills you have there.

 

"T-Thanks..."

 

She didn't even bat an eye as she answered. "Don't thank me, thank the food bestowed by the gods and whoever hands made this. This so delicious!" 

 

"Uh, yeah..." I'll just head over to grab some lettuce and corn then I'll go my merry way.  

 

I fast walked, away from that weird girl as I picked some steak, medium rare just how I like it. I was about to find a sit when I noticed that it was all occupied by the campers and not even one table was left without a person eating on it. Like hell am I sitting with a bunch of no-names. That just isn't me.

 

I could only stand back and eat my steak and salad standing with my hips being supported by the buffet table. Well, this was nice. As I was nearer to the food and drinks, I have no problem getting another batch.

 

As I fished for a second batch, the fire from the bonfire suddenly lit high up in the sky that it surprised some of the campers that was near the bonfire. We calmed down when the fire soon formed a shaped of a person, but more of a god.

 

It was Hephaestus, god of fire and forges.

 

The campers stopped all their actions and payed respects on the god. 

 

"Greetings, godlings. For I will be honest and concise as I will be brief as something so important should reach your ears."

 

All waited with a baited breath, including me. But surprisingly though, I saw Bae Irene only st

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter