Cabin Fight

Rogue
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

This chapter features some characters that are essential to the story. Stay tuned~

 

 

It all started when Yena threw a pineapple pie at Yujin.

 

I didn't even know where the Hermes kid got the pie, but when we all finished eating and the satyr retired for the day, making us having the rest of the day as ours, the duck gave a somewhat whistle towards the air and lo and behold, Yujinnie had a pie in her face.

 

It came fast, mind you. One second Yujin was just talking with Minjoo from the Aphrodite cabin and the next, she was flung with pineapple bits in her hair and face. Needless to say that Kim Minjoo was shock as she stared wide eyed at the puppy's face.

 

Eunbi sighed heavily as this was the message of an incoming doom. She flopped in the table with her head in her arms covering her entire vision of the scene before her. The Dionysus kid was just snickering as she sipped her wine. "This gonna be fun."

 

The poor puppy's expression was mirroring in anger with her fellow cabinmates. As she finished cleaning up her face with a tissue that came from Kim Minjoo's hands, she bellowed angrily.

 

 

"CABIN FIGHT!!!"

 

 

Soon, the yells from her cabin resonated the space as the two cabins acknowledged the fight. I wasn't really perplexed per say as we always got these two cabins fighting each other but never after lunch. 

 

The Hermes and the Ares cabins glared at each other with the Hermes taunting them even more. The two cabins retreated to their bases to plan for their fight.

 

The rest of the cabins all followed through as we all wanted an out of this competition, whatever the two cabins were on throat to throat at.

 

But it seemed like resting on my cabin wasn't an option ever since.

 

"Follow immediately to your respective cabins, campers. And Hermes and Ares cabins, place your fights on the woods and not here---" Jihyo, the head girl of the Athena Cabin, was cut short when a pie was also flung on her face.

 

Time and breaths were stopped on that moment...

 

The entire Athena cabin was silenced. Eunbi even lifted up her head to retreat for her cabin but then saw Jihyo getting pied in the face and she paled at the sight.

 

The rest of the campers were either dumbfounded, paled at the Athena head girl, or became sober like the drunkards of the Dionysus Cabin. 

 

But it was clear as day that Jihyo was just getting started.

 

"...Mind letting me know who threw that pie?" She said calmly after wiping herself with her handkerchief on her jeans pocket. 

 

Nobody answered her as there was still a dead silence that was circulating the camp. 

 

I didn't really know what happened next, it was a blur as the last thing I saw was that Jihyo snapped and raged towards all campers. She kind of waged war bringing her own cabin and challenging...kind of all of us.

 

Next thing I knew was that I was in the camp's vast forest and that someone was holding my wrist. Must have been that someone that got me away from the campsite. I was about to thank that camper when I got the shock of my life.

 

"Bae Irene!"

 

Why was she holding my hand!? When she heard my yell, she glared at me and dropped my wrist before turning away and walking north. 

 

"W-Wait!" I exclaimed. No way was she dropping me like this in the center of the woods when I don't even know where to go.

 

I jogged beside her and we walked in silence. I opened the topic. "Why did you bring me here?"

 

After awhile she answered. "Because you looked pathetic just standing there in the middle when the fight was on-going."

 

Oh so she took pity on me? It was a blow in my pride though but I kind of owe it to her. 

 

She only smirk when I said my thanks.

 

But what made me stop on my tracks were the words she said. "Wait, on-going?"

 

She half stared at me and half maintained her sight on the trail. "Yes, currently right now, all cabins are participating in the cabin war."

 

She always has that thing for names. I snickered at the term 'cabin war'. She gave me a raised eyebrow as if taunting me to go over and challenge her. I quickly stepped down as we all knew that she's Bae Irene. No one in their right mind crosses the daughter of Zeus.

 

I was just following her to nowhere I know when we heard a nearby explosion on the woods. Our eyes met each other as if telling us to go together and we both sneakily jogged towards the scene.

 

We heard a shout when we neared the place as we saw an impending duel from an Ares camper and a Hermes one. 

 

"Battle armor on!" The Ares male kid shouted. Suddenly, as if the God of war himself heard his child, a magical crusted armor was beheld to the Ares kid as the armor suited itself onto him. I was amazed as this was my first time seeing something like this. Usually, these fights only lasted into only having swords and shield but never the time to call such blessed weaponry that came from their godly parents. 

 

The Hermes kid came somewhat prepared as on a snap of his finger, a rapier and magical shoes came unfold in his presence. He smirked as he gestured for the Ares kid to go first in attacking. The Ares was angered by the fact and he called upon his broad sword to do the damage.

 

And as in fact, the Ares members have their thing called blood lust, their fight will be long until one gives up or is unable to proceed fighting. But due to the Hermes kids knack of evading attacks coming from them to ensure their safety and just for their talent of trickery, I think that this would be a hard one for the Ares kid.

 

As expected, the Ares lunged first and the Hermes was expecting it. It was a dance of th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter