Chapter 7

Deuce!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"! ! My eyes!!!"

Chaeyeon quickly hide Eunbi behind her back and grab her jacket, telling the older girl to wear it to cover her exposed body. She mumbled an apology to her and turned her back to see the interrupter who still covering her eyes.

"God.... forgive me. I'm innocent!" 

Chaeyeon rolled her eyes at the famous gamer acts. She crossed her arms and sighed, before grabbed her ointment from the latter. 

"Sakura, stop it. We're not doing anything."

The said girl peeked from her hand and huffed, then glared at the player.

"You're literally eating her ies, and that's nothing?"

The other two caught off guard at her bluntness. With red face Chaeyeon cleared and glared back at the Japanese.

"Y-You know...I used to caught you and Hyewon making out whenever I visited your apartment, duh..."

"Don't turn it to me, Lee. Anyway, let's go. The others already waiting outside. And Eunbi-san, Ms. Sunny giving the olympiad team a permission to take a rest for today. So you and your team can join us."

Sakura smiled at Eunbi, which the latter replied with her signature sweet smile. And of course, Lee Chaeyeon is not happy to see the grey haired girl smiling widely to her soon-to-be girlfriend.

"Us? Isn't you supposed to be attending classes?"

"Nah. After this is Ms. Seohyun class. So no, thank you."

Chaeyeon snorted at that and stand up, followed by Eunbi who holds the edge of Chaeyeon's jacket tightly.  The three left the gymnasium and walks towards the gate, where their friends waiting for them.

"You should be gla

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter