Chapter 4

Deuce!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"C'mon, Lee! Just apologize to her for running away!"

"It's your ing fault for being a complete coward! Everything was smooth not until you ran away..."

"I can't help it okay?! I didn't expect her to say yes!"

"Damn, Lee, damn. You interested at her for a year, only making a move after a month of stalking, and when she give you permission to court you, you ran. Man up!"

"Ugh! Whatever. I'm wasted!"

Yena and Hyewon looked at their friend in pity. Lee Chaeyeon the school number 1 badminton player is a complete loser when it comes to love. The two know Chaeyeon is actually a romantic person and have the ability of sweet-talking, but she is a complete coward that waste herself. 

"Chaeyeon! Kwon Eunbi is searching for you!"

"! Hide me! I don't want see her face!'

Yena and Hyewon look at her in disbelief, before look at each other and nodded. They grab Chaeyeon's arms each, pulling her to the door where Eunbi standing with her bag. They glared at her, signalling her to apologize. Chaeyeon glared back but only sighed after knowing she will lose anyway. 

"Chaeyeon. You leave your bag yesterday."

Chaeyeon turned to the girl, find her handing out her blue Fila bag. She take it and smiled at the older girl.

"Thank you, Eunbi. And.... I'm sorry for running away yesterday."

Chaeyeon bites her lips in guilt, Eunbi giggled at that.

"I accept your apology."

Chaeyeon looks up, find her smiling brightly at her. She immediately smiles also, glad to hear it.

"But are you mean it?"

"Mean what? 
"Right! Let me ask you once again."
"Kwon Eunbi, May i court you?"

Eunbi smiles got wider, she wetten her lips before nods shyly.

"You may, Chaeyeon."

And with that Eunbi walks back to her class, leaving Chaeyeon froze and her friends jaw dropped.

"Dude? Are you okay?"

"Yena, I think she is dead."

"No! Don't die, Lee! We still want to see you and Eunbi making out at school!"

Chaeyeon goes back to her sense after hearing what Yena said, hitting her with her bag. 

" off. I'm not gonna let you two see it."

 

 

 


"Minjoo slap me, I think I'm dreaming."

Minjoo glanced at Chaewon who stared somewhere blankly, before slapped her cheek hard.

"Ouch! It's hurt!"

"Well, you asked for it. And what the hell, Chaewon? What's wrong?"

"What's wrong?! Look at her!!"

Chaewon pointed at Eunbi like the latter is a ghost. Minjoo followed her finger, ended up seeing Eunbi who smiling widely while doing her geography test paper. 

"Oh my! You're right! The end is near!!!!"

Eunbi smiles faded away, hearing a chaos not far from her seat. She frowns and look up, finds Chaewon and Minjoo panicked by themselves. She sighed before rolling her eyes in annoyance.

"Will you two calm the down?! I'm studying here!"

"How can we calm down when the usual grumpy elder Kwon is smiling widely while doing the test?!!"

"Unnie, you're okay right? You're not insane right? I know how hard these questions are but, losing sanity is a bit too much don't you think?" 

"You know what- whatever. Anyway, where's Yuri? She is supposed to join us today! The choir competition already ended yest-"

"Wassup! Unnies! Jo Yuri is back to study Astronomy!"

"Speaking of the devil, I thought you're skipping."

"Hell no. I never say no to exemption!" 

The three rolled their eyes at Yuri who take a seat beside Chaewon, she take a peek at her cousin book, grimaced after knowing what the latter studied.

"Eww... chemistry."

"Shut up, Yuri. Your astronomy is more disgusting."

"It's better though, than economy."

Minjoo glared at Yuri after hearing what she said, did she just insult her favorite subject?

"Take back what you said because without economy you can't become a great business woman."

"Such a stereotype..."


Eunbi narrowed her eyes, just when she thought the olympiad things better than usual classes. Now she will just wait how things get worse. 

"Good afternoon."

The four attention changed to the doorway, finds a girl in ponytail and Hyewon entered the room with their books....and foods of course.

"Stupid, who's that girl?"

Hyewon rolled her eyes at her sister nickname. She is a year older and Minjoo call her stupid? 

"Meet Honda Hitomi, got transferred last month. She will be joining us for physics. Hitomi, this is Minjoo, not my sister. Chaewon, she's so poor. Yuri, she has a bad voice. And  Eunbi, the youngest."

Hyewon let out a small smile at the Japanese student, before goes to the back at th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter