Chapter 5

Deuce!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Thank you, Chaeyeon. For everything."

Eunbi smiled at Chaeyeon, who fixed her eyes on the dark sky. The two spend their good time with a dinner in fancy restaurant, then moved to the amusement park, enjoying rides, after that watched the fireworks show, and now star gazing on Chaeyeon's car near the river. 

Chaeyeon glanced at the beautiful girl beside her, then pull the older closer before leaned her head to her shoulder with her arm protectively wrapped. Eunbi felt comfortable in her embrace, forgetting the fact that her cheeks redden because the cold breeze and the player action. 

"No. I'm the one who should feel thankful. You know, if you declined maybe we're not gonna reached this far. Maybe I still stalking you, secretly stealing glances, and keep giving you your favourite morning soda."

"The sodas were from you?! I thought it was from Minjoo because she is the one who always gave it to me."

"Well, actually....I used Minjoo to do everything. From the sodas, birthday gift, and flower on valentine. It's all from me actually."

"Why you didn't give it by yourself?"

"I'm a complete coward, Eunbi. I can't even say hi to you whenever passed you."

"But then....here you are! Treating me like a princess with the dinner, date, and everything."

"I don't even know...how I suddenly appeared out of nowhere asking you for a stupid after school date. Everything is so sudden."

"Even today?"

"Yeah. Glad it's going well."

Eunbi snuggles closer to her warm embrace, wrapping her arms around the taller girl waist. She smiled as she close her eyes, enjoying the latter presence. Everything feel so right before her phone vibrated, Eunbi sighed in annoyance before take a look at her phone, her mom is calling her. 

"Hello, mom?"
"I know, I know.."
"Alright. I will."
"See you."

"What's up?"

Eunbi looks up, meeting Chaeyeon concerned eyes. She only smiled before distancing herself. 

"She wants me to go home. It's already nine past thirty."

"Oh ! I forgot!"

Chaeyeon widened her eyes before jumped off from her car, helping Eunbi to get down after that. The two quickly went inside the car and drove off to Eunbi's house. 

"I forgot

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter