Chapter 2

Deuce!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Kwon Eunbi, will you go for an after school date with me?"



 

The sudden invitation surprised Eunbi. But what's more surprising is that she say yes to it. And now she is grumbling in annoyance after got herself full with the teasings from her friends, why did she even said yes?

"Aww...look at Eunbi unnie, she's nervous for her *fake a cough* after school date."

"Uwu....unnie, don't forget to tell us tomorrow okay? In detail! Including the cheesy words, hugs, and even the kis-"

"For sake, shut up! It's just a date! It's not like she will invite me for another date! And scratch that, Minjoo!"

"Oh my! Eunbi unnie already expecting for another date invitation!"

"I didn't say-! Whatever. I'm gonna submit my test."

When Eunbi about to stand up from her seat, a knock from the door interrupted. The three turned, saw Chaeyeon on the doorway once again with her bag hangs on her shoulder still in her training shorts and jersey.

"Chaeyeon! You must be looking for Eunbi unnie! She will be done in a minute!"

"Chaewon you-"

"Yeah. I will be waiting outside then."

Chaeyeon smiles widely at her, slightly biting her lip. Eunbi can't help but smile shyly, her grip on her books became tighten.

"Ohh~ Unnie.... what's up with the shy smile?"

"Oh my! Look at her ears! It's burning red!"

"Really? *Gasp* Unnie! Are you sick?"

"Yeah. Sick in love. Pfftt..."

Eunbi gritted her teeth in anger and embarrassment, glared at the teasing duo who quickly hide behind their books. But then, she hears a soft chuckles from the badminton player, making her face red once again.

"Finish your things. I will be outside."

Chaeyeon rubbed the back of her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter