Chapter 1

Deuce!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Summer began to come and that's mean Lee Chaeyeon need to prepare herself for the upcoming national badminton tournament which will be held a month from now. She need to do her best though, after got herself a 3rd place in the same competition last year. The school expecting something big from her and her so-called-fans are ready to watch her sweating under the scorching sun. 

"CHAEYEON!!!"
"LEE CHAEYEON!!!!"
"KYAAAAA!! LOOK AT HER!!"
"GOSH! I WISH I WAS HER RACKET!"


"Damn! Chaeyeon's fans are very loud!"
"Shiet! Now how I'm gonna memorize these huge book?!"
"I know right? If only our room were far away from the court."

Eunbi, who listens to her fellow friends, can only sighs before stands up from her seat, grabbing the brooms on the way to the door. it's only the first day of the badminton club practice, but those crazy fans of the jocks are already turning the olympiad team insane. 

"Unnie?! Where are you going?!"

"Stay here, Minjoo. Just focus on your test paper! I'm gonna get those hooligans a lesson."

"But-"

Too late, Eunbi already went out. She make her way to the bunch of fangirls and shouted at them like a mad woman.

"CAN YOU ALL PLEASE KEEP YOUR VOICES DOWN? NOT ONLY YOUR JOCKS WHO PRACTICING! IF YOU CAN'T KEEP DOWN, THEN WOULD YOU GO HOME?! SCHOOL IS ALREADY OVER AND ONLY THE JOCKS AND THE OLYMPIAD TEAM WHO HAVE A PERMISSION TO STAY ST SCHOOL!"

The girls went sile

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter