Chapter 8

Deuce!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Time skip to D-1 of the National Badminton Competition....

Chaeyeon sat on the bench beside the indoor court. She watched her mates practicing with each others, but her thought wandering around. It's been a week since the last time she met Eunbi. She's been busy with the practices and trial matches, she go to school early in the morning and went home late after the sunset. It's so hectic that she even didn't have a time to reply to her texts or pick up her call, heck.. Chaeyeon even forget when is the last time she hold her phone. Chaeyeon sighed and took gulps from her bottle, then stand up to go to the health unit, maybe a nap can rest her body. But before she take a step outside, her duck friend smiling widely at her. 

"Yo, Lee! I was about to fetch you but seems like you're leaving. Where are you going? Lately, you rarely go out."

"I'm going to the health unit. Wanted to have some nice nap."

"Nah, let's go to the cafeteria! My treat! I miss you, you know~"

Chaeyeon looked at the pouting girl in disgust. She wrapped her long arm around Yena shoulder to turn the latter, the two walked together. 

"Stop pouting. It's disgusting."

"Yuri said it's cute though"

"Yuri should check her eyes, maybe her eyes is hurt or something."

"You meanie..."

Chaeyeon laughed at Yena, ruffled her hair. The two passed the Olympiad team room, Chaeyeon steal a glance at the room, found Hitomi who seems like searching for a book on the shelf. Yena notice her glance, a teasing grin appeared on her face. 

"Searching for Eunbi, huh?"

"No. I'm searching for Hyewon."

"Liar. You never care to us."

"Hey! I care!"

"What make you think you care?"

"Every Saturday night you turned my place into a shipwreck, paid for the snacks, cook for the foods, and you still said i didn't care?"

".....well. whatever."

The two arrived at the cafeteria. It's pretty crowded since it's almost lunch time. They immediately spotted Hyewon waving her hand while munching her hotdog. Chaeyeon smiled faintly but faded as soon she notice the Olympiad team also there, along with Sakura and her cousin, Nako. 

"Chaeyeon! Finally you're coming out from that prison smelled sweat. Here, we already ordered your favorite rice balls."

Chaeyeon only froze on her feet, blankly stared at one of the beauty who smiling sweetly at her. 

"Long time no see, Lee."

She almost drools seeing her crush slash soon-to-be girlfriend dyed her hair to light brown. Eunbi giggled at the tall girl reaction, whipped her hair lightly to the side, teasing her even more.

"Chae, you're drooling.."

"Oh..."

Chaeyeon quickly wiped her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter