Chapter 9

Taking It In

Mark was trying to stay calm as he sits on a white leathered couch of a rather nice and bright house. if he thinks he was kidnapped, this would not be the place where he should be.

It's been hours when he was gone from Donghyuck's house. He does not even have his phone with him. He was worried that his Haechannie is looking for him already.

He was fidgeting until the living door room opened. He looked back towards it and surprised at the face he saw.

"Uncle Johnny?" Mark said.

"Hello Mark." the older smiled at him.

"You're the one who told the guy to get me at my friends house?" the boy asked.

"Yes, Mark. I did." Johnny affirmed.

"How did you know where I was?"

"A friend of mine saw you one time on the house where you stayed." The uncle went closer and hugged Mark. "You should have come to me, you know." Johnny added.

"I'm sorry Uncle. It's just that if I come to you, I am afraid that you will return me to daddy." Mark said trying to control his tears from falling.

 

The older man saw this and suddenly he hugged the boy to comfort him. It has been silent for a while for the both. On that silence, Johnny was thinking of something.

"Mark?"

"Yes uncle?" Mark looked up.

"Would you like to go home?" Johnny asked and the boy widened his eyes in fear.

"No uncle. Please-." Mark rattled and Johnny calmed him immediately.

"I meant your other home."

And Mark hugged the man more tightly.

---

"Are you sure about this? This is my friends house?" Taeyong asked as he goes down from his car asking the police who tracked Mark's whereabouts.

"Yes sir. My men have tracked the car that took your son and it stopped here and left the kid."

They were in front of Johnny Seo's house and Taeyong is in deep thoughts if his friend is helping him or the other way around.

He and the police went goes in the gate amd walked towards the big main door and knocked. After a while someone opened the door.

The caretaker of the house widened his eyes innfear after seeing the police.

"H-how can I help you?" The man asked nervously.

"We are here to ask some questions. Is this the house of Seo Johnny Youngho-nim?" The police asked.

"Yes, sir."

"Is he here right now?"

"I'm sorry sir but no. He left with his friend's son telling us he's going to take him to his home."

"Oh okay. Well, thank you for the information sir."

The police politely said goodbye and headed to his car. Meanwhile, Taeyong felt a little relieved that his friend is on his side. Helping him out.

"Excuse me sir, what shall we do now?" The head police asked.

"Can we go to my house? Mark and Johnny are probably already there." Taeyong said.

---

Taeyong enters his house thinking that his son is already there...

"...they left an hour and a half ago sir. Johnny-nim said he is taking Mark back to the US and he said that you agreed so sir."

"No, I did not!" Taeyong said loudly. "Why did you let them go?" Taeyong is now panicking runnimg outside his house and hopped on his car. He then made a call to the police to search for his son and his "friend" at Incheon Airport.

He started his car and just before he leaves his phone rang.

"나의 유타"

He answered in a bit angry tone...

"Where are you?! Do you know that my son is kidnapped by my own friend?! Are you happy now?!"

"Daddy."

Taeyong calmed down as he heard the voice of his small son.

"Daddy. Please. Please don't be angry at papa anymore. He changed. We look for Makeu-hyung right now."

"Nana. I'm sorry. Daddy is just worried for Makeu-hyung too. Tell. Tell papa to meet me at the airport. Okay?"

"Okay daddy. See you. Drive safe."

After the call, Taeyong took a deep breath then started driving. Trying to control the tears in his eyes.

"Your home is with me Mark. I'm not going to lose you again, like how I lose your papa."