Chapter 7

Story of Us

“What’s the matter Jimin? You have been upset ever since Jin announced his pregnancy” Jungkook said concerned as he turned to look at his boyfriend. Ever since Jin had told everyone at the camping site that he was pregnant, and that Lexi had created a potion for a pregnancy to occur Jimin had been quite miserable when the pregnant pack member was around.

“I want to have a child with you Jungkook but that can never happen. Lexi had created the potion for Jin and it’s all gone now. Wouldn’t you want to have children with me who are our own flesh and blood. I mean I don’t mind adopting but the thought that we were so close to have children was taken away from us because Lexi never created one for us as well. Lexi always knew that Jin and Namjoon were going to have children because she said before we left watch out for the terror twins. It’s not fair Jungkook we have been together longer than Jin and Namjoon” Jimin explained. He was horrified that Lexi hadn’t done something for him and Jungkook after all if she knew Namjoon and Jin would want to have children together that Jimin also wanted to have children with his boyfriend. Yet, she had prevented the opportunity from ever happening.

“Jimin it would mean the world to me if I was able to have children with you. I don’t mind whether it happens through a potion, a surrogate or through adoption” Jungkook replied trying to reassure his boyfriend.

“What’s wrong?” Seokjin asked as he walked into the lounge with Namjoon and Raven behind him.

“Don’t talk to me” Jimin snapped turning his head away from the others. He knew that he couldn’t really blame Jin for receiving the potion but that doesn’t stop him from feeling that he was robbed of the opportunity.

“Don’t be like that minster” Jin glared whilst crossing his arms over his chest.

“Jimin annoyed that you got the potion and not him. We have always wanted to have children when we are older. Jimin just feels that the opportunity to make this dream a reality was robbed from us” Jungkook explained.

“Have you checked the system? Lexi might have put the recipe to create the potion on there” Namjoon suddenly said as he dump the bags he was carrying into the nursery before turning the nearest computer on and he logged into his account.

‘Pregnancy potion’ Namjoon searched. Just like he suggested the first result appeared was Male Pregnancy potion recipe.

“Found it” Namjoon said. The others came over to join him whilst peering over his shoulder to look at the screen. Namjoon laughed at the first lines.

“What’s so funny?” Jimin asked. He couldn’t see the screen.

“The first lines are Jimin don’t be pissy I haven’t missed you out for Christ sakes you are worst then a girl on her period” Namjoon read out before scanning through the rest of the potion.

“I think I could make this. Lexi has given a time period that the potion will take to be ready and how long the ingredients need to be left before anything else can be added. As I don’t want to mess this up, it’s going to at least take me four to six months to complete it. I hope that alright with you” Namjoon explained before turning to face Jimin and Jungkook. The couple shared a brief look with each other before nodding. A smile appeared on Jimin’s face he couldn’t wait to have children with Jungkook.