Chapter 4

Story of Us

The rest of the pack woke to discover that neither Jin and Namjoon were there.

"Namjoon texted me really early in the morning. Apparently Jin was sick again during the night so Namjoon had taken Jin to the doctors" Yoongi informed the others.

"I wonder why Jin has been so sick recently. I hope he is alright" Jimin said.

"What if he has a serious illness?" Taehyung said leaning into Hoseok.

"Is that a guess or your hellhound side talking" Jungkook asked through he was nervous to hear the answer. They couldn't lose anyone else of their pack.

"Just a guess" Taehyung answered. Everyone let out a sigh of relief, yes what Taehyung said could be true, but he couldn't sense that Jin was going to die which meant that if it was something serious then there was more of a chance that Jin could overcome it.

"If he was a female, I would say he was pregnant" Hoseok joked but a serious looked appeared on Raven's face. Hoseok hoped Raven knew how biology worked and that Jin couldn't get pregnant.

"You could be right" Raven murmured her eyes focused on the floor. The pack looked at each other then at Raven.

"Raven you do know men can't get pregnant right?" Jimin asked a little fearful.


The doctor entered the room holding the results of the blood test they had issued for Seokjin. Namjoon and Seokjin were sat in the chairs beside the doctor's desk.

"We have figured out why Mr Kim is being sick. We are not sure how but Seokjin you are pregnant" the doctor said. Jin's eyes widened in surprised, the potion actually worked.

"Very funny. What is really the issue?" Namjoon laughed but the doctor's expression didn't change.

"I'm being serious. We can prove it with an ultrasound" the doctor answered before leaving the room to return with the equipment. Seokjin laid down on the bed and allowed the doctor to pour some cold gel onto his stomach. The doctor turned the ultrasound on and pressed the wand against Seokjin's abdomen and started to move it around until he found the embryo he was looking for. Namjoon was shocked with the sight. Seokjin was pregnant. He had gotten Seokjin pregnant.

"Would you like any pictures?" the doctor asked and Seokjin nodded, his eyes not leaving the screen. The doctor printed the pictures off before cleaning up Seokjin's stomach. Jin pressed a hand against his stomach as he left the doctors office after making another appointment. Seokjin climbed into the car with Namjoon before Namjoon started talking.

"You have taken this very well" Namjoon asked a little suspicious. He had seen that Seokjin had been a little surprised, but he didn't say anything to the impossibility of the situation.

"I had a suspicion, actually I was surprised it worked but I guess that is Lexi for you. She was able to do anything. I received a package about a month ago from Lexi telling me that she had created a potion that would allow me to fall pregnant. I drank it because I have always wanted to have children. I know I should have told you, but I was scared that you wouldn't want this because we have never spoken about having children in our future, but it is something that I have always wanted..." Seokjin's rambling was abruptly cut off but Namjoon kissing him.

"I understand Jinnie and of course I want to have children with you. I love you so much" Namjoon said before pressing another kiss to Seokjin's lips.

"We better tell the others" Seokjin said before starting the car and drove back to the camp site.


Yoongi, Jungkook, Jimin, Taehyung, Raven and Hoseok were sat playing cards against humanities when Seokjin and Namjoon returned. The pack's heads turned to look at the couple but before anyone could speak Jin blurted out.

"I'm pregnant".