Chapter 3

Story of Us

The pack arrived at the camp site around the afternoon. The pack quickly set up all the tents before playing a few games to pass the time. No one wanted to think about the real reason they were there. It had been nearly a year since it had happened, and they had hoped that this would be a little less hard to go to the place they had last seen her before she died. The pack wanted this trip to be a happy occasion, a way to prove to Lexi that they had finally moved on.

Hoseok had fallen off his chair when Jungkook has issued a dare to Yoongi. He had to strip and jump into the cold lake nearby. Yoongi had reluctantly agreed because he knew that if refused this dare then Jungkook would come up with something even worse. Raven ran over to Yoongi who was now stalling in front of the lake and pushed him in. Yoongi screamed as his body hit the freezing water. The pack started laughing at Yoongi's reaction before Namjoon went over to pull his best friend from the water before he freezes his off.

Seokjin smiled at his friends before he started feeling a little sick, Jin rushed towards the toilets on the camp site and emptied the contents of his stomach down the toilet. Jin heard footsteps running over to him. He could instantly tell it was Namjoon just before a hand started rubbing his back. Jin flushed the toilet and washed his mouth out.

"Jinnie, I have never seen you this ill before, I know you been throwing up in the mornings as well. Please I just want you to be alright. We need to see a doctor" Namjoon said to Seokjin, worry was present in his voice and on his face.

"I'm fine Joonie, I promise. I have an idea to why I am throwing up. Don't worry. It's nothing bad" Seokjin replied trying to reassure his boyfriend.

"Could you please tell me?" Namjoon begged. He hated watching his boyfriend being sick and can't do anything to help him.

"Not yet, soon I promise but not right now" Seokjin answered.

"Fine but if you are sick again when we are on the trip then I'm taking you the nearest doctors" Namjoon demanded. Seokjin reluctantly agreed, he knew that there was no point in arguing. When Namjoon had made up his mind no one was going to be able to change it. Namjoon was stubborn to the bone especially when it came to the health and safety of his boyfriend.

The remainder of the night the pack ate a barbeque before continued to play more game. Jin rested his head on Namjoon's shoulder, he was fighting everything to remain awake. Namjoon took notice of Jin's tiredness.

"Jin and I are going to head to bed, we will see you in the morning" Namjoon said before standing up then pulling Jin to his feet. Jin stumbled into Namjoon's arms as they headed to their tent. Seokjin was out like a light the second when his head hit his pillow.


Namjoon woke to the sound of someone throwing up, his head turned to look at his boyfriend who wasn't beside him. Namjoon pushed himself out of his sleeping bag and headed to the toilets where he found the hunched form of Seokjin.

"Jinnie we are going to the doctors, this cannot keep continuing. You are obviously not well" Namjoon told Seokjin once he had finished throwing up. Seokjin sighed. He was scared to how Namjoon was going to take the news that Seokjin was pregnant.