Chapter 2

Story of Us

Jungkook and Jimin arrived home after dropping Taehyung and Hoseok off at there respective houses. The four had gone on a double date to celebrate Hoseok and Taehyung's one month anniversary and Jungkook and Jimin's three years anniversary. Jimin being close with both Hoseok and Taehyung wanted to spend this joint achievement together.

The couples had started the day by watching a recently released movie at the cinema which Taehyung and Jimin wished to see, this was soon followed by heading to the closest amusement park with a pale Hoseok who reluctantly went on every ride which the others want to because he was unable to say no to Taehyung.

The next day the pack met up at the base. It was a Sunday, so they didn't have university and considering the supernatural world was being quiet for once they decided that it would be wise to spend the day bonding as a pack. The last few years had been hectic to say the least nearly losing multiple members and officially losing one, Lexi. The idea had been on Jimin's mind for a while now. It was slowly approaching the one-year anniversary of Lexi's death and Jimin wanted to do something memorable.

"Hey Jimin, what's on your mind? You look like your head is about to explode from thinking so hard" Hoseok teased which brought Jimin out of his thoughts.

"Sorry guys, it's just it has been a year since we lost Lexi and I was wondering whether we could do something. I'm not sure what but I feel like I wouldn't want everyone to be alone on that day. Lexi wanted us to remember her so maybe we should do something that will allow us to talk about how much we miss her or what our memorable memories of her are" Jimin explained, he was slightly nervous to what the others might think about this idea. They haven't really spoken about Lexi ever since they came back from saving Raven. Nearly losing another member of the pack had scared them all and Jimin thought that remember the member they had failed to save was painful for them.

"You are right. We should do something after all don't we deserve to do something for Lexi to celebrate her life. No matter how short it was" Yoongi spoke. Jimin was shocked, he thought that Yoongi was going to be the hardest person to convince since he took Lexi's death hard.

"What do you want to do then?" Seokjin asked whilst he leant against Namjoon.

"How about finishing our camping trip? I know it didn't have a good outcome the first time around, but I remember Lexi looking forward to it before she stopped talking. It's just an idea" Hoseok suggested, everyone went quiet for a moment to think about what Hoseok had suggested.

"I like that idea" Yoongi answered and the rest of the pack nodded their heads in agreement.

"Camping it is" Jin said before adding "I'll be right back I need the toilet" Jin excused himself before darting towards a bathroom, he arrived just in time to empty his stomach contents into the toilet. Once Jin was finished being sick he flushed the toilet and brushed his teeth to get rid of the smell. A hand rested on his stomach where their child was resting, he couldn't believe that he was already experiencing side effects however, it was proof to Jin that the potion had worked. He was pregnant.