Chapter 9

Story of Us

Yoongi was not having a good day. First he had to wake up ridiculously early because Hoseok and Taehyung were pounding on his door. He had promised to go with them to this festival however, Yoongi did not agree to been woken up at the crack of dawn. It turns out the festival didn’t start until tomorrow. Then just to top it off Hoseok and Taehyung had abandoned Yoongi and took his car which resulted in Yoongi having to walk back to the base by himself. Now, there was this girl was had blocked the path and refused to move.

“Would you move please?” Yoongi growled, he was not in the mood for anyone else.

“I apologise, but you don’t happen to know a werewolf named Raven would you. It is just people said you were spotted hanging out with her so, I believed that you would have been my best option to finding her. You see, she is my sister” the girl said. Yoongi gave her a quick looking over. She did have similar features to Raven, they had the same hair colour and the same nose.

“Yeah I know her, she never mentioned that she had a sister” Yoongi answered suspiciously, there was a light glow in the girl’s eyes. What was Yoongi thinking of course this was Raven’s sister they looked so similar. Raven must have believed that her sister was dead and never spoke about her. It made so much sense.

“Do you want me to take you to her?” Yoongi asked.

“Not yet, I want it to be a surprise to her that I am still alive. You can understand that. I want to get to know what my sister’s life has been like before meeting her. I was hoping to meet with you to give me the information I need then I can reveal myself to her” the girl explained, her eyes seemed to glow again and Yoongi understood. If he had a missing sibling he had recently found he would want to know about what they had been through before approaching them.

“Of course, I can keep this a secret” Yoongi answered. The girl smiled before excusing herself and walking off. Yoongi frowned, how had she been so convincing. He shrugged. He was too tired to think about it.