Chapter 6

Story of Us

Raven, Jin and Namjoon decided to go baby shopping, Lexi had created a nursery for them however Jin and Namjoon wanted to put a personal touch to it. The pack had had pizza earlier and enjoyed watching the delivery boy circle around the base because he couldn’t find where the delivery address was after all the warehouse he was by had been abandoned for years. Raven had eventually taken pity on the poor boy and went to collect the pizza which resulted in scaring him instead as Raven had appeared out of know where. The poor boy had dropped the pizza boxes and ran off completely forgetting to ask for the money he was owed.

Seokjin was currently 4 months pregnant and he had already started showing much to Namjoon’s delight, the younger boy spent most of his time stoking Jin’s bump. As mention before the trio were currently shopping for baby clothes and toys. Namjoon pushed the trolley as Raven and Jin picked up different articles of clothes before showing it to the others. Jin was in complete awe over the range of clothes that he could imagine his and Namjoon’s child wearing. Namjoon looked a little lost, he would pick up a few items to show either Jin or Raven but most of the items he saw were for the child around 10+ months which they wouldn’t need yet for a while. As much as Namjoon was excited to have a child he was at a complete loss on what was require to actually raise a child.

Whilst Raven was growing up she had spent time looking after the younger pups in her first pack, this experience gave her an advantage over the expecting pair. Raven had already picked out nappies, bibs and dummies that the child would need. Raven had an approach, she would pick out a double amount of clothes which either Seokjin or Namjoon liked. They had enquired her on this earlier about why they would need so much clothes. The babies Raven had looked after had always gone through at least four sets of clothes throughout a day she had answered plus she was suspicious that Jin could be carrying more than one child from him showing quite a large bump for this stage in his pregnancy. It was either twins or a large child which could be possible with the amount of food Seokjin was consuming.

The term eating for two wasn’t actually correct. A pregnant individual does not need to eat a double potion of food until much later into the pregnancy and even then the increase does not need to be large. The increase of food only forces the pregnant individual to put on more weight than required and must buy larger clothes more frequently then needed. Seokjin refused to listen to that logic. Apparently he would use any reason he could have to eat more food throughout the day.

“I’m eating for two Yoongi, it is required for me to eat more food then normal” Jin stated before shoving more food down this throat. Yoongi looked over at his friend in disgusted. After Jin had revealed that he was pregnant the older boy had started using it as an excuse for everything his did or didn’t do.

Raven dumped some more essentials into the trolley which was starting to overflow before returning to her search. Whilst Seokjin and Namjoon where throwing anything into the trolley that they believed that they might require, Raven was looking through the age ranges to see what manufactures believed were suitable for a new born baby. Most toys were for sensory play to help the child to learn about their environment and what their bodies could do which explains why most objects end up in the child’s mouth as the tongue has the most sensory receptors.

Raven soon got distracted by a toy which Namjoon had picked up. It has looked identical to a toy she uses to play with when she was a child. It had gone everywhere with Raven but during a hunt when she was 10 (the parents use to take their children hunting from a young age, so they could get use to it for when they were older) she has taken it with her a lost it somewhere in the woods. Her parents had searched everywhere for it but couldn’t find it anywhere. Raven had been upset for months until her parents had brought her a toy she had wanted. Even that had been left behind at her old pack house. The life she abandoned when her alpha killed the whole pack before trying to kill her.

“I used to have something like that when I was younger. I lost it when I was 10 in the woods surrounding my old pack house” Raven said before taking the toy from Namjoon’s hand and looked it over. There were so many similarities yet differences from the toy she had to this one. It didn’t stop her from wanting it, to have it as a remainder of all the good times she had when she was younger with her fellow packmates and her parents.

“I’ll get it for you” Jin said which pulled Raven from her thoughts, she looked over at Jin in shocked. Has she heard he right. Did he just say he would buy a toy which had no sentimental meaning to him for Raven because she had spoken a little about her past before the alpha happened?

“I’m sorry what?” Raven said. A warm smile appeared on Jin’s face as he took the toy from Raven and carefully placed it into the trolley.

“I said I would buy it for you. You have this heartbroken look on your face. The toy must have meant a lot to you” Jin answered before motioning for Namjoon to follow him towards the checkout. Raven smiled. She had finally found a family to which she really belonged to.


Yoongi, Jimin, Jungkook, Taehyung and Hoseok were waling through the woods. They had started searching the woods for any supernatural objects which might have been buried or thrown away. After Taehyung had discovered the time traveling device the rest of the pack had started wondering whether there were any more dangerous devices hidden in the woods which should be keep out of human hands.

Yoongi suddenly stopped when he felt small arms wrap around his legs. He froze before slowly lowering his head. A young girl was looking up at him with her brown eyes. She gave him a large smile as she released his leg muttering a quick excuse me and darting off. Yoongi looked over at his friends with a confused look present on his face.

“What just happened?” Hoseok questioned equally as confused.

“No idea but I can’t help but think… she seems familiar” Yoongi answered.