Chapter 5

Story of Us

"I told you so" Raven was the first person the speak up after Seokjin's declaration.

"How? It's physically impossible for a man to be pregnant!" Jimin asked just as confused of the others.

"Not entirely, Lexi's last gift to me was a potion which allowed me to become pregnant. I drank it and now I'm pregnant" Jin explained. The pack started the Jin blankly.

"We have to be out of here by eleven. Listen we will explain everything when we get back to the base. Let's just pack up first and get out of here" Namjoon said before gently pulling his boyfriend toward their tent.


"Well it looks like someone didn't use a " Eddy teased when the pack had returned to the base. Eddy had scanned Jin when he entered the base. The others groaned before another room appeared in the base beside the packs' rooms. Namjoon and Seokjin looked at each other before heading over to the new room. Jin gasped. It was nursery containing a crib, toys, baby clothes and books.

"You do realise that you are going to have to get married right!" Hoseok said or more demanded. Namjoon turned to respond when he sudden froze. He remembers making a ring with Lexi after he and Seokjin had been dating for about six months, after everything which had happened he never got the chance to give Seokjin the ring. Lexi must have made he create it as an engagement ring instead knowing full well that after her death, Namjoon would forget to give it Jin.

"Wait a second" Namjoon said before darting towards his room where he remembers putting it until Jin's birthday. He grabbed the box then ran back to his pack who looked confused. Namjoon stopped in front of Seokjin then he got down on one knee.

"Kim Seokjin, the mother of my child, the love of my life. Will you make me the happiest man alive and marry me" Namjoon proposed. Seokjin's eyes widen at the ring.

"Yes, you idiot. Of course, I'll marry you" Seokjin said pulling Namjoon up from the floor and pressing a kiss to his lips. Namjoon pulled back a enough to slide the ring onto Seokjin's finger.

"Guys, Lexi really did know everything" Raven suddenly said which made the rest of the pack freeze. She was right after Lexi's death she still influenced their lives.