Holding onto memories

Drabble Mass
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You hated the sleepless night. All you do was thinking and running your wide imagination. It was two thirty in the morning and you still couldn't sleep! Instead, you kept looking at your husband's back while he was sleeping. Your heart ached as you thought of how he would kiss her and wrap his arms around her figure, touch her everywhere in a way that broke your heart.

It had been two weeks since you knew your Jungkook, the one who promised to give you the world and love you forever, whom you loved with your whole heart was cheating on you.

While he was in the shower, his phone rang. You were late to pick it up and see who the caller was. Instead, a message popped up in front of you. Your eyes widened. It was so disturbing that you couldn’t help a gasp. Your hand slapped your mouth as you felt your heart shatter inside of you.

“I miss your lips on mine. When is your wife leaving?” The messaged said it was from Anna, the girl who lived two blocks away.

You knew that you were busy recently with your new book release and everything with agency about the editing process that sometimes you went home late. You were hanging to the fact Jungkook was an idol himself who was so busy. But it seems you were wrong. Someone was playing around while you were trying to make your dreams true.

“What is wrong, mommy?”

A small tiny voice called. You almost forgot that your daughter was there having breakfast. Oh, Ella, your beautiful and amazing sweet girl. Your heart squeezed in your chest.

How could he do that to you? How could he do that to Ella?

Deep so deep inside of you, there was a hope that this was something temporary. That Jungkook didn’t stop loving you that it was just because he was lonely, hopeless.

You were so scared to confront him. You were scared to know that his feelings changed for you.

Before that moment, you thought that whatever happened there was nothing can destroy what you had. Your family was the most precious gift you could have. A lovely daughter and a loving husband who spoiled you. You couldn’t believe this image just shattered like this.

Everything you worked on to build. Everything…

Slowly, you touched his back that was still facing you. How couldn’t you have noticed? Jungkook was different with you recently, sleeps earlier saying he was tired. His kisses were like a habit by now, there was no fire in them as if it was a duty to kiss you just because you were his wife. It felt like he was kissing his mother goodbye before going to school.

“Do you still love me?” You whispered to yourself as a tear dropped from your eyes as you closed them and fell asleep to the pain in your heart.

The next morning, everything was normal. You prepared breakfast and helped Ella getting ready for school. When Jungkook joined the breakfast, he was wearing a black T-shirt over black jeans. He was probably going to the studio today. He told you that he was working on the new album which you start debating whether he was telling the truth or lying.

You had never doubted him before. It just stressed you that the honesty and trust you had for him just disappeared like this.

“Good morning, my beautiful ladies.” Jungkook smiled as he kissed his daughter’s forehead, ruffling her head and then walked over to you. He was aiming for a kiss on the lips, but instead, you gave him your cheeks and gave him a small smile, in which he returned. However, you could tell he was confused.

“Something wrong, sweetheart?” He asked as he took a seat in front of you.

Shaking your head, you tried as hard as you can not to burst in a tear or break down in front of him. “I think I have a co

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter