Back home

Drabble Mass
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Trying to be as light as a feather, he tiptoed his way to the bedroom. It was hard trying not to make any sounds as Jin placed his suitcase carefully beside the nightstand. 

Hearing the movement and the little groan that skipped your throat, he froze in his place scared that he would have woken you up. After making sure that you were just shifting sides, he bit his lips hard as carried the bag finally placing it away from the door. 

A sigh skipped his mouth as he ran his hand through his hair. Taking a deep breath, Jin looked at your sleeping figure. A warm smile appeared on his face, as he approached you slowly. How much had he missed having you around? Finally, seeing you again, made his heart jump with happiness and joy that he almost cried. 

Pulling the blanket slightly so that he can slide underneath it, Jin wrapped his arms around your small frame, as he snuggled into you breathing your familiar scent that warmed up his heart. It was the smell of home, peppermint, and coconut. He hadn’t realized how much he missed this so much. You in his arms. Your smell filling his nose and the feeling of your hair against his cheeks. He missed this, he missed you way too much. 

“I am at home.” He whispered slightly into your ears, causing you to steer in his arms. 

Opening your eyes slowly, you blinked many times before your vision became clear. “Hi” 

Jin found it cute, how you looked at him clueless for a five minutes before pulling away from him. Blinking again, you frowned before you pinched his arm making him cry in pain.

“You are real?” You said still in shock. “You are really here right?” 

“I am pretty sure I am here, yeah.” He said with a soft chuckle as he leaned on his arms, closer to you as he looked at you, trying to read your expression. 

Your face was a mix of disbelieve, confused and lost. Slowly, it all changed when tears filled your eyes and you threw your arms around him.

Jin grunted as he fell on his back on the bed with you in his arms, pressing flat on his body, sobbing into his neck. You were clinging into him, your fist holding tightly on his s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter