Pool Kiss

Drabble Mass
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hot Kiss from the kiss prompts 

 

Originally posted by ariescults

 

Sneaking into the school swimming pool, you jumped into the water and disappeared underneath. Swimming was something you had enjoyed since you were a little girl, but you were too scared to take it as an actual career to be a full time athletic. So when you discovered that your school had a swimming pool, that allowed only the swimming club to use, you had been sneaking in without anyone knowing and get your mind and muscle relaxed within the water.

You rose up to the surface for air as you threw yourself on your back, floating in the empty swimming pool. You just loved the feeling of letting go of your body and being carried by the water.

You heard water splashes that broke your moment alone. Your eyes widened as you looked around to see who had come. You weren’t supposed to be here. You will be...

You screamed and yelping when someone touched your elbow turning you around. Panicking, you were splashing water everywhere that it got into your eyes and in your mouth with made it hard for you to see who was that. 

 

“Relax, it is me.” A familiar voice said as you relaxed. It was him. And your heart skipped a beat at the sight of his beautiful dimples.

“What are you doing here?” You asked, panic still taking over your nerve system. You were scared someone would see both of you and you would be in trouble for real.

“What are you doing here?” Namjoon asked raising an eyebrow. “Trespassing is not a good thing to do Y/N. I didn’t know you had this side of you.”

Here he went, flirting again. You had to swallow your heart, making it stop beating so fast. It was dangerous around him. Your heart always went crazy when you are not ready at all for any relationship.

“Said the one who followed me.” You smirked, shaking your head.

“I didn’t follow you. I came here to practice.”

You frowned. He was grinning at you. At that moment, your mind gears moved and it was all so clear. Namjoon had a broad shoulder, he was a little tanned too. His muscles are noticeably strong and well defined.

You got caught by some insiders.

“Don’t tell me.”

He was a member of the swimming team!

He nodded. “Surprise!” A knowing grin brightened his face. “And I may or may not had caught you sneaking in a few times.”

Your checks flashed red. All these times you had thought you were alone. That you never were caught, that no one knew about this except for you. “You were watching me.”

You knew Namjoon from your physics class, he always sat in front of you and you always loved to watch his broad shoulders and the way his head popped when he understood an equation. You admired how smart he was and the intelligent way he looked when he walked into the class. Last semester, he was your chemistry partner and afterward you became a little closer. You just couldn’t deny your feelings for him that kept piling up.

However, you had always thought you were the only one having feelings for him. So sometimes, you acted in a defensive way, scared that your feelings for him would grow stronger. It would put you in nothing but danger.

But... he was everywhere you go and it became tiring to avoid him all the time.

“But you didn’t say anything.” You looked at him and were surprised by the way he looked at you. It was a look you could not explain like found you fascinating or weird.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter