fearing you

Drabble Mass
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Your eyes were red with anger. Your heart was racing in your chest as sweat dripped down your forehead and the back of your neck. Pinning him firmly on the wall with one arm, while the other holding a knife so close to his milky skin, it could cut him if he dared to move. However, he didn’t even fight you. 

 

Yugyeom looked at you, bored. A smirk shaped his lips as the corners of his lips twisted upwards. Relaxing on the walls behind him, your blood boil in your veins. He didn’t care that a knife was so close to his throat. He didn’t care that he was going to die under your arm. He was making fun of you, making fun of your ability to do it.

Pressing the knife closer, blood dripped down his neck and spoiled his white shirt that was open till half of his chest with sleeves rolled up to the elbow.

“Are not you scared?” You asked, annoyed when Yugyeom showed no fear.

“No.” He said, looking at you in the eyes never looking away. “You are still too weak, Y/N. Too weak to kill me.”

“One swipe and you are dead; do you realize that?” You pressed your arm harder into his chest. This time, you pressed into his wound that didn’t heal yet.

Yugyeom smiled, but that smile was hidden behind another glimpse of pain in his eyes. It encouraged you to press harder to give him the same pain that he gave you. Yugyeom grimaced and your eyes widened, your heart squeezed in pain for a second. You wanted to do it. You finally got the perfect chance to complete your revenge, but… Falling in love with your family killer was a sin you had to live with, and you swore to take revenge. Even if it was by killing your own heart.

You looked for him everywhere for almost a week, asking everywhere about him, until one day he appeared in front of you.

“I heard you were looking for me?”

“I will kill you!” You screamed as you launched yourself at him, but he was fast, light and quick to tackle you in his arms and squeezing you tightly, holding both of your arms around your body completely, trapping you into his arms.

You squirmed in disgust and fear. Trying to break free, he was too strong for you to throw him off you.

“Are you going to kill me too? Just kill me, already? KILL ME, YOU COWARD! WHY DID YOU NOT KILL ME, TOO?” You screamed, kicking and threw yourself like a hysterical crazy person.

“I will not kill you.” He said in your ears, making you freeze as chills ran down your arms. “But you can kill me after you learn how.”  

It sounded like he was joking at first, but he started to train you, show you how to use a knife and how to fight probably and how to break free from anyone. Stupidly, you had fallen in love with him as you came to learn many different sides of him.

You were about to let go, let him be. When suddenly, Yugyeom started laughing like a crazy person sta

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter