Accusation

Drabble Mass
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 Prompt no# 79“You could never ruin anything.”

Originally posted by yoonggi

 

“You will leave a hole in my head.” Your boyfriend, Yoongi, said as he looked at you from over his laptop. He felt your tense gaze on him for a way to long. It felt as if laser beams were emitted right through him.

Your eyes narrowed as your frown deepened. Yoongi sighed shaking his head. Something seemed to be bothering you and once again he had to guess what was wrong on his own. Because girls never say what was wrong and boys always must know what was wrong on their own.

“Did I do something? Did I forget about anything?” He asked sarcastically.

“You tell me, did you do anything? Did you forget about anything?” You mimicked his tune as you raised an eyebrow in challenge. 

 

Here came the mind games, women always played. They always wanted to hear it instead of giving it right away. Yoongi wondered a lot about women’s mind and how it worked. They always seemed to enjoy a psychological game. They wanted their partner to admit their fault and feel guilty for what they had done.

And men never admitted that they are at fault. So yeah, psychological game.

“I don’t remember that I did anything, and I don’t remember that I forget anything.”

“Exactly.” You exclaimed, jumping from the sofa you were sitting on as you left the book you were reading; or to be exact pretending to read. What you were trying to read was your boyfriend.

“Excuse me?” Yoongi looked at you confused. He was done with you and your mood swing.

“You didn’t forget my birthday which was a week ago, and you didn’t do anything to annoy me for the past few days. What’s wrong with you?” you walked over to him and stood right in front of him. He was sitting on the kitchen’s island working.

You were eyeing him; something was off.

He rarely worked at home, yet here he was working in your kitchen. He always hated having people around him while working.

You always fought about him loving his work more than you. However today he just decided that it was best to work here so that he could be with you.

Last night, he did something unexpected too, he brought home fried chicken and beer. He never did that before.

You dated him for four years, and recently he was acting so sweet and so gentle like how he used to be when you first started dating.

It was almost creepy to watch.

“Are you cheating on me?” you banged your hand on the table. His cup of coffee shook a little bit spitting some of the coffee around it.

“Yah!” Yoongi snapped, as he snatched a tissue trying to safe his paper and laptop. “What cheating? This was a very bad idea.”

“Yes, very bad idea. You never expected me to doubt you right? You thought I would be happy and never notice that something was off.” Your voice started rising in irritation.

“Y/N, calm down. I am not cheating on you.” Yoongi sighed as he stood up, collecting all his paper over his laptop. “Why would you think I am cheating just for being nice?”

“Because it is weird. Yoongi, look

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter