With hope we make a lot of chances

Drabble Mass
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Daddy, that’s hurt.” Jungkook let go of her hair as he looked at her little frown reflecting on the mirror.

“I am sorry. I am sorry.” He said as he kissed her head. Her hair was everywhere now, it was messy and facing every direction. She wanted to have a pigtail nut he cannot even tie the hair band as her liking. “What about you go for straight hair today?”

“Noo.” She kicked the ground, doing a little mad dance. “The teacher will shout at me. We aren’t allowed to let our hair lose; we should tie it.”

“Why would they make you do it?”

“Because it is the rules daddy.” Ella sighed as she snatched the hair band away from her father and looked at her hair in the mirror. She started to tie it on her own, not good but much better than what her father trying to do. “I wish mommy was here.” She pouted, turning around to look at her father. “Is she coming back today?”

“I don’t know sweetheart.” Jungkook sighed, suddenly feeling down.

“Where did she go? To grandpa and grandma?”

“I don’t know, I don’t think so.” He shook his head; the heart was full of worry. He tried to call you so many times, but you wouldn’t pick up. He called your parents, your best friend all of them said they didn’t see you recently. His heart was beating so fast in his chest, with all the possible scenarios about your whereabout running through his mind.

“Is the school bus?” Ella screamed when a car horned outside the house. Jungkook’s eyes widened as he looked at the clock it was seven thirty already. He spent almost half an hour trying to tie her pigtail. “I didn’t have breakfast yet.”

“Oh.” And he didn’t prepare the lunch box for her either.

Ella shook her head as she grabbed her bag and ran outside of the house, trying to catch the bus. “I really miss, mommy.”

“I am a sorry kid,” Jungkook said loudly as she closed the door behind her. Jungkook felt really sorry. He couldn’t understand how you could do all of this in the morning. Preparing Ella for school, doing her hair, helping her with her stuff, preparing food for him and Ella, all while sleeping late at night to finish your book and waking up so early.

You were a superhero and he didn’t realize what you were doing for him and Ella until you were gone.

He couldn’t imagine how tired you were. He had done this for almost two days now and everything was messy. Jungkook had no time to clean the house, our shopping for the house.

The house suddenly was large and empty. He missed you around, missed your little teases, your high-pitched laughter, your smile when he comes home after an award show. Jungkook thought that no one would look at him with adoration and proudness like you look at him.

Something inside of his chest tightened and it was hard to swallow, hard to breathe, hard to think. He couldn’t live without you.

Pressing his lips together, he reached for his phone and called you again. However, it was useless. “Where are you, Y/N?” He groaned, regretting letting you go in the first place. He should have begged for forgiveness. He knew what he did was unforgettable. “I am so stupid, please come back.”

~~

“You are getting a divorce?”

“No.” You were eating carrots and reading a book when you answered Hoseok who welcomed you into his house for the last two days. You thought it was the perfect place, where you could stay. Jungkook would never imagine that you actually stayed at one of ’s house. You went to Hoseok since he was the closest member to you. You were close to all of the members but something about Hoseok was so comforting that he became the keeper of your secrets. “Did you know about him?”

When you got no answer, you glanced up at him. Hoseok looked uneasy. You frowned, lines appearing between your eyes. “You knew.”

“Recently. Not from so long. Jungkook was saying how he did something stupid and…”

“Stop. I don’t want to hear about it.”

“He really screwed up. He knows that.”

“Whatever. Of course, you knew. I am so stupid.” You rolled your eyes, returning back to your book. “Did he tell you how he was her and still laughed at my face, kiss me, live with me, and share the same bed?” You snapped, glaring at him. When he opened his mouth to speak, you looked back at the book, shrugging. “Never mind. It doesn’t matter.”

Last week, Jungkook called all the boys and kept drinking until he was drunk. The members were so worried about him, but after he told them what he had done and how he regrets it, they looked at him speechless.

“I want to erase this part of my life, forever.” Jungkook had said.

“Did you tell her?” Jimin asked, worriedly.

“Of course not.” Jungkook laughed bitterly. “I don’t want her to know ever. She would be so heartbroken.” Suddenly tears rolled down his cheeks, as he reached for another cup of wine, but Taehyung was faster to pull it away.

“Hyung!” Jungkook groaned, sobbing. “What should I do now?”

“This kid…” Yoongi shook his head as he sighed walking out of the r

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter