Queen of Darkness

Cherry Blossom Crush

***************************************


-Dorm A - Sakura/Yena's Dorm Room. 1 hour 10 minutes later-


*tick tock* *tick tock* *tick tock*


In the living area of a dorm, the sound of a wall clock sang it's never-ending tune as 2 girls waited, anticipated for the footsteps of a certain woman. While speaking here and there to keep themselves from getting bored, they grew more and more impatient as the minutes turned into over an hour now. One of the girls grew tired and finally spoke up.


"Well..........that didn't go as planned hehehehe." spoke Yena who then stood up and went to the kitchen area to get some food for her friend because she felt guilty for their failed prank of Hyewon surprise meeting of Sakura. She knew that Hyewon gets a LOT more irritated when she's starving so she didn't want to take a chance of having a bump on her head.


"YAAAAAAAH you idiot! We've waited for an hour, printing things doesn't take an hour so she's probably doing something!" Hyewon was sitting on a couch agitated and hungry.....super hungry.


"My bad, my bad hehehe, but the night is not over! I'll just call her to come home! Also here! I have some leftovers from yesterday at Kkura unnie cooked. She said it's called Oyakodon, it's basically a chicken and egg rice bowl. Let me heat it for you unnie!"


"No, let's just call it a day since it's already getting dark now. I'll just see her when I see her...it's not that long now."


"So you're just giving up? C'mon...let's seize the moment and make it a memorable first meeting!" declared Yena. She wanted to see this through as both Hyewon and Sakura loved games and she'd like to see them play together....with her of course. 'If I can somehow get them together, I might finally be able to play game with Kkura again! Then we'll form a gaming squad and I'll be the leader because I'm the best! Hehehe.'


"We're just meeting Yena, it's not like it's some magical event or something." Hyewon stood up and went into the dining area connected to the kitchen and sat down at the table as she smelled the currently heating leftovers. 'Mmmmm...that actually smells pretty nice.'


"What? It IS special! It's the first meeting of my gaming pals! After this, we can finally all play together" 'Hopefully.....it all depends on Kkura unnie.'


*ding*


The microwave alerted them to the finished reheated leftovers.


Hyewon let out a small "yaaaaaaayyy" as she saw Yena get the bowl out of the microwave and put it in front of her.


"I dunno. And I just wanna eat this...Oyakodon was it? It looks and smells delicious." she stared at the reheated oyakodon bowl in delight as she started digging in.

 

"Yeah, she cooked it after she came home last night since I was hungry and whined to her hehehe. I'm gonna call her now, I want to know where she is since she made us wait for an hour. I even tried to record this event too....it's still on I think. Let me check the camera."


"She didn't do anything, you did this to us." replied Hyewon as she stuffs full of rice and chicken. 'Mmmm....it's THIS good after reheating it? I really want to try it fresh now.....'


Yena picked up the camera but put it back down after hearing Hyewon's reply. "What? Nooooo, that was her...you're just brainwashed. You know what? I'm gonna call her now so SHHHHHHH!" Yena said as she sat down beside Hyewon and took out her phone to call Sakura.


'What a troublesome room mate you have huh Cherry?' thought Hyewon as she kept stared at duck-like girl and then down at Yena's phone who clicked on the name "Kkura".


"Oooo she's picking up! Be quiet!" shouted Yena at the silence in the room.


"I wasn't even talking." Hyewon answered.


"SHHHHHHH"


"....I wasn-"


"SHHHHHHH"


*sigh* 'This duck really wants to get roasted'


"Mochi mochi unnie! Whooooooa calm down hehehe, my phone dropped the last call really....silly goose! Where are you right now? Wait you haven't even printed anything yet?! You just wandered around aimlessly....*sigh*? Well, I want you to come home right now...because I......I miss you? Prank? Nooooooo, it's not one of my pranks hahahaha, you silly goose....I miss you unnie chan! Sooo, what time are you coming home then? Late.....dammit! Uhhh sooooo....what's the restaurant called? A friggin' McDonalds near the University.........you're trolling me huh? Okay....got it! Hmmmm weird? Noooooo, I'm not acting weird at all unnie chan you silly goose! Anyway, I got to go bye-bye!" *click*


"Let's go, it's not far!" yelled an excited Yena.


"You are such a troublesome friend you know......you silly goose" Hyewon's face was bored and her voice was monotone as always. She finished up the bowl in a flash because it was so delicious and regretted it...kinda.


"Huh? I know, I love you too hehehe....." *slap* "OWWWWW."


"That's what you get for making me wait for an hour." spoke Hyewon, annoyed at the duck's actions.


"Owwww unnie, that hurt!" Yena started rubbing the area where Hyewon slapped her while sticking her tongue out at the older girl.


"I would've hit you harder but the leftover food Cherry made me less angry so thanks for that. She's a really damn good cook. Oyakodon was it? It was delicious."


"I told you she was a great cook but c'mon let's go! Let's hurry! Just put your plate in the sink, I'll clean it later. Oh man, this is gonna be great!" Yena jumped from the couch and started running to the door while gesturing the older girl to come with her.

Hyewon stood up and let a big breathy sigh and placed her leftover bowl in the sink and washed her hands. 'I really should just wait till Saturday......'


Yena stopped in front of the door and spoke. "Dammit wait, we gotta change plans now."


"Why?"


"Because it's a different location, I planned soo many things to happen in here but now that the location has changed, so have my plans. You can't go do a prank without a good plan you know? A well-planned prank is what makes a master prankster....I might as well call myself an amateur if we just went in with nothing at all. I had props here but now I have to go empty-handed.....gosh darn it. Screw it, I'm no amateur...I'm Choi friggin' Yena." Yena let a smirk grow on her face, confidence growing.


"You're really something you know? I dig it." Hyewon grabbed a towel from the counter and proceeded to dry her hands as she walked forward towards Yena.


"Of course, there's only one Choi Yena. I'm Gold you know? No treasure in the ocean can compare."


"Yeah yeah yeah but you know what? I'm a KwangBae."


"............weirdo. Now, let's go!!!!!" Yena opened the door and with a huge smile on her face as she stepped forward.


"Surprise." a flicked of someone's middle finger hit Yena's forehead square in the center causing the duck to flinch in pain.


"OWWWWW.......what!?! Why are you here?!" questioned Yena. Her eyes were wide as UFO saucers as she saw the blonde in front of her.


"I'm here because I'm home now."


'Wait.....that voice....is that her?' thought Hyewon who was still hidden from view. She started to tense up and backed away into the dining area of the kitchen again.


"Bu....but you said you were at McDonald's!?!"


"Like how you said you weren't at the cheese ball place? I lied jeez. C'mon Yena, we're roommates, I know enough about you that I could read you like a book....even through phone calls."


"WAIT.....DON'T COME IN!"


"And why is that?"


"Uhhhhhh....because I'm.....I'm....sick. *cough* *cough*....I don't *cough* want you to get *cough*.....sick unnie."


"......................"


"....*cough*....."


".................Yena.....you know......sometimes......sometimes you are a 'what'."


"Huh?"


"A 'what'."


"What does that even mean?!"


"Because I look at you and I go.............'what'."


"........what?!"


"Exactly, that's what you are....a 'what'."


"pffffffhehehehehehehehehehe" a silent laugh was heard from inside the room.


"......................"


"......................" 'Who was that? Does she have a guest inside?' thought Sakura, questioning if she was hearing things.


"Okay...okay.....I'll admit.....you got me there. You've got jokes. I've got jokes too....but they're not in this dorm so let's go somewhere so I can tell you them."


"When it comes to you, of course, I've got jokes. And thank you, now let me through."


"WAIT NOOOOO!!" panicked that Hyewon was gonna be seen and mess up her already ruined plan, she tried to stop Sakura from coming in.


"What's the problem? I heard someone giggle in there. Why are you hiding your friends, they come over every now and then anyway."


".......that was a.......that....was a ghost! Oh man unnie, we should leave this room and let the ghost out! I'm...I'm so scared unnie! Let's go to McDonald's for a bit to let the ghost out! OOooooOOOoooOOOooooOOOOoooo" Yena then wiggled her body side to side and proceeded to move her hands up and down like a zombie for some unknown reason.


".........I want to see this ghost. She laughed at my joke so that means she has good taste."


"Your welcome." a whisper came from the kitchen left of the entrance.


"Thank you ghost." replied Sakura.


"ssshhh....what are you doing unnie....go hide or something." whispered Yena as she looked behind to her right as she desperately tried to get Hyewon to hide or do something.


Sakura proceeded to walk into the room when Yena suddenly hugged her. 'OH CRAP, NOPE!'


"Please stop it you duck or I'll flick you in the forehead again." Sakura chuckled while desperately trying to get Yena off her but was too weak in comparison. 'Curse my physical weakness, if only I had learned Kai-oh Ken from King Kai!'


"NO! DUCK WANT HUG CAT!"


"Gosh Yena, please! Are you a kid?! Yabaiii, let me through already!" whined the older girl as she tried to get back into her dorm.


Yena looked back to her right at Hyewon who just stood there amused at the situation.


"The Queen of Darkness is here! Here's my sacrifice for you! You must....GOOOOOOOOO!!!! I can't....I can't hold her much longer, you are the Chosen One and you must stay ALIVE!!!" yelled Yena as if she was acting in a movie. She then searched for anything that could help stop Sakura from coming in and then she saw a towel. 'There.....my weapon!'


"Quick, give me my Holy Cloth of Divine Light!" Yena then pointed to the random white towel on the kitchen table that Hyewon just used to wipe her hands with.


Hyewon was highly amused and followed along with Yena's antics. She quickly grabbed the towel on the table and threw it to Yena who then caught it.


"Thank......you......Chosen One. I'll delay her....you aren't strong enough yet. I've watched you grow and become stronger each and every day. You'll know when the time comes when you must defeat her!!!" Yena muttered to Hyewon. She gave a thumbs up with the towel in her hand and then turned to face Sakura again who's face now grew impatient with annoyance.


"Seriously....what are y'all doing! Don't listen to Ye-mpppphhhhh!!!" the duck woman took the towel and placed it over Sakura's head and held it against as the blonde struggled in disbelief.


"mmfppppppm pmmpfpfffhhhhh fmmmmppfpffhhhhH!!!!" 'What the hell! What is she doing!?!'


"I CAST DIVINE LIGHT UPON YOUR SOULLLLLLLLLLL WICKED DEMON WITCH!!! BEGONE FROM THIS PLACE! I BANISH YOU BACK TO WHERE YOU BELOOOOONG!!!"


"MMFMFMMMF MFMMMFMFMFMEFFPPHHH MPMFPHHHHFHFHFHH!!" 'Are you friggin' serious Yena!!! You are sooooooo dead!!!'


"RUUUUUUUUNNNNNNNN, YOU MUST GOOOOOO NOOOOOOWWWWWW!!!!" yelled Yena with so much emotion shown on her face as she put her heart into her acting.


The seriousness of Yena's acting was top-notch that Hyewon just stared in wonder of her friend and made her forget what she was supposed to do in the first place. The chaotic scene in front of her brought her to bust into uncontrollable laughter.


"phfffhahahahahahahahahahahaha!!" Yena's antics were too much for the raven-haired girl. 'LOL YENA! YOU CRAZY LUNATIC! AHAHAHA!'


"Yo...go, seriously! She's gonna see you! Run out the door unnie!" the duck's face grew in worry but it just made Hyewon laugh even more.


"AHAHAHAHAHAHAAHA OH MY GOD YENA!"


The raven-haired girl started tearing up now, the scene in front of her was like an action-comedy movie. She couldn't help it anymore and hunch over laughing like a maniac over the dining table


"MFFFFHFHFHHFFP!!!!!" 'Okay, enough of this!' Sakura arms were loose from the elbow down so she grabbed the duck by the belly, mustered up all her strength and lifted her roommate up in surprise.


"OH SHIIIIIIIIIIIITTT!!!" yelled Yena who was caught surprised by Sakura's hidden strength as she was being carried into the living area to the left.
"MMMMMFFMFFPPFPPFFHHHHHHHAAAAAAAA" 'TIME TO DIE' the blonde then crashed the duck onto the couch and was finally free from Yena's grasps. She picked off the towel from her head and threw it in the air, her hair was in disarray but she only had one thing on her mind: Revenge. She was now on top of Yena and started pinching the duck's cheeks with one hand and flicking her forehead with another.


"OOWWWOOOWOWOWOWWOWOWWWWOWWWOWWOWW"


"YEEEENNNNNNNNAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!! YOU DAMNED DUCK!!!!!!!! YeeeaAAAAAAH, YEEEEAAAAAHHHHHHHH YOU LIKE THAT? YOU LIKE THIS TOO? I CAN KEEP GOING LITTLE DUCKY! HOW ABOUT SOME TICKLES FOR THAT YELLOW BELLY OF YOURS YOU TROOLLLLLLLLL!!!!"


"AHHHHHHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA HAJIMAAAA HAJIMAAAAAA UNNIE!!! I'M SORRRRRYYYYYY!!!" Yena felt weak from the tickle torture she's experiencing and kept moving her body around from making her laugh any more. 'OH GOD, KKURA GONNA KILL ME....WITH LAUGHTER. I'M TOO YOUNG TO DIE.....OF LAUGHTER.'


Hyewon laughs finally came to a silent conclusion when she saw the blonde currently torturing the duck who was obscured from the view. The sounds of chaos still in the air in front of her as she walked slowly towards the living area with her eyes set upon the blonde oblivious to the approaching entity. She still could only see the back of Cherry's head and abruptly stopped 5 feet behind the woman but was hesitant to call out to her as butterflies found a way into her stomach suddenly.


'It's her......Cherry. She's really here. She's really here torturing Yena......I can't believe it's really her....my friend.' Apparently, the tortured duck wasn't at the forefront of her mind right now.


Sakura kept at it until she felt a presence near her. 'Wait.....I forgot one of Yena's partner in crime is in here also.'. She stopped suddenly and looked up and towards her back when she saw a beautiful unknown raven-haired woman staring at her. She wore a simple blue sweater, black pants and white tennis shoes but she still looked beautiful even with an outfit so simple. She held her glare from before since she was still mad but seeing the woman flinch in response cause her to tilt her head in interest. Sakura stood up and kept her stare as she walked beside the couch and in front of the woman. 'Who is she? I don't think I've met her before....but she's pretty beautiful.'


'Is....is.....this Cherry?' she thought. '.....she's....she's beautiful. Even after all the faces I pasted on her in my thoughts these past 4 months........I don't think I got anywhere close to her real face.'


was agape and hung open, her thoughts flowed freely but her body felt like she was paralyzed in place. The butterflies in the stomach grew tenfold as she looked at the woman in front of her inched closer. Hyewon did not move as if the person in front of her was like a predator who just caught her prey in her sights.


The only movement was in her eyes as she scanned the woman in detail without being too obvious. Shoulder length blonde hair in a bob cut that's a bit disheveled from the action before, hair tucked behind one ear that was big yet cute at the same time, a nicely defined jawline and the most amazing thing to Hyewon, the woman's big doe-like eyes. To her, they were brown worlds that seemingly sparkled as if a galaxy or universe existed within them.....there was something about them that made her want to stare at it.....infinitely maybe. She wore a simple red dress that stopped about 5 inches above her knees with a blue denim jacket on top and some casual white Gucci shoes with a dog's face on the side.....simple but she looked stunning at the same time.


"Ummmm....hello there....I'm sorry for this uh...chaotic mess. I don't believe I've met you before. You're the giggling ghost and also Yena's partner in crime just now huh?” spoke Sakura as she stepped closer towards the frozen girl in front of her.


'Hmmm....she seems scared? I wonder if I should punish this girl too hehehe.' Sakura then furrowed her brows and thought of an idea thanks to Yena.


'Partner in crime? Oh no....that towel! Holy crap....she coming forward!? I dunno what to do!!!'


"You threw the towel to Yena did you.....Chosen One? You almost sent my soul back into hell...so that means you deserve punishment." 'hehehe, Yena wants to act? I'll show these two how to f'in act.'


In a flash, the blonde stepped forward until she was just inches from Hyewon and leaned towards the side of her face. Hyewon felt the woman's warm breath on her neck and her brain instantly malfunctioned. 'holycrapholycrapholycrapholycrap.'


"So Chosen One......how should we proceed? I could snap you like a twig in an instant and end your journey right now...........or maybe I'll torture you forever with in more...insidious ways" Sakura spoke the last line in a rather seductive voice causing the woman to shudder....probably not in fear though. She then quickly stepped behind the woman and disappeared from view and whispered in her ear. "I've been bored waiting for someone to end me but nobody ever even stood a chance." Sakura then slithered her hands onto the woman's waist and gave her a back hug which caused Hyewon to let out a startled gasp. She held tight and clung unto the woman's body.

'HOLYCRAPCHERRY!!!WHAT!WHATAREYOUDOING?!'


"Mmmmmmmm, surprised? OoooooOOOooooo......I like that. Maybe I should keep you as a plaything ,unlike the other heroes that came before you. You seem just my type...submissive. Your face...perfect. Your body...perfect. Everything...perfect." 'hehehehehehe.'


"Why don't we go to my lair....it's not too far fro-" *clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP*. The scene was interrupted by Yena who was staring at them ever since Sakura stop torturing her.


"Holy.....crap.....Kkura unnie. You need to teach ME how to act like that! What the hell.....I don't know if I should've gotten popcorn or not"


Sakura let go of the woman and stepped toward the side of her unbeknownst that the raven-haired woman is now in a deep shade of red, breathing heavily and with a few sweat drops on her forehead. Her brain has stopped all activity and her eyes widen as the moon in the event's that just occurred.


"Thank you, thank you." Sakura bowed in front of Yena and then looked over to the woman beside her red as a beet. 'Oh crap.....I think I went a little TOO overboard I guess.'


"Uhhhhmmm......sorry??? I think I just got caught in the moment and decided to play along." she then proceeded to hold her hand out in front of the red woman.


"Please accept my apologies miss.....?"


Hyewon stared at the woman in front of her, mesmerized and in a dream-like state. '.....Cherry.....did.....I....just.....'


"Uhhmmm....I'm TRULY sorry for what has happened. Please forgive me?" Sakura lowered her hand and then bowed deeply towards Hyewon.


"No...nonononono, don't....don't do that please. I was....I was just....stunned by your acting. It...was....it was....amazing to say the least. Please, raise....raise your head. Don't.....Don't worry about it" Hyewon finally stuttered her first words towards the blonde. She was still shocked to the core and her body still felt tingles from the event.


Sakura heard and then raised her hand to smile at the woman. "Thank you...but I would still love to apologize. You are a stranger and I just did something completely out of normal....it would scare anyone honestly. I hope we can be friends.....may we shake hands?" She slowly lifted her right hand from beside her and moved it in front of the woman before her.


Hyewon looked at it and then looked up at Cherry's warm smile which caused her heart to flutter a bit....or maybe a lot more than a bit. 'I....I'd never thought Cherry would be like this.....she's amazing.' It took her a few moments but she grasped the other woman's hand and spoke. "My....my name is Hyewon.....Kang Hyewon. It's.....It's a pleasure to meet you." ‘Her hands….so soft and small’


"Sakura. Miyawaki Sakura. It's nice to meet you too, sorry for the weird circumstances this led to but let's be in each other's care shall we?"

'........Sakura......Kkura......Cherry. It's nice to finally meet you......Sakura. These past 4 months were fun but after meeting you just now, I think I deeply regret not meeting you sooner.'

".........Cherry." Hyewon whispered with a shy smile on her face. Sakura tilted her head in response and her eyes grew wide in realization.

"..................KwangBae?!"

 

--------------------------------------------

"Speech"

'thoughts'

 

Hello, how was the chapter lol? Sorry for the long wait, this chapter was actually 80% completely different from before and I had to move stuff here and there from this chapter into a later chapter. This one was quite a doozy to write and I wanted to make it fun and entertaining since it's Sakura, Hyewon and Yena. "Cherry" and "KwangBae" finally met! How was it? Not what you expected? Better? I made the feelings 'kinda' similar to Chapter 2 which was also fun to write. Also I changed the font when Sakura was the Queen of Darkness since she spoke a little bit deeper and more seductive in her role lolol. Anyway, thanks for the subscriptions and I hope y'all enjoyed this chapter! I hope to keep improving in future ones!