Rumors and Fools

Cherry Blossom Crush

***************************************

2 days before the event....

 

In the living area of a dorm was Hyewon who seemed to be concentrating on a game of Super Smash Bros Ultimate. She didn't have classes that day so she just spent her day eating and training for the upcoming event. A noise was heard from the entrance door of the dorm and a red head came in with a bright smile on her face as she plopped face forward on the couch parallel to Hyewon. She started to hug a pillow which made Hyewon look at her with suspicious eyes.


"Mmmmmmmm......" a noise came out from Minju unexpectedly.


"You seem happier than usual today" mumbled Hyewon as she stuffed some cookies in . '....I wonder if it's because of what happened yesterday. She came home later than usual too...'


"Ahhhhhhh reallllllllyyy hehehe?" Minju said in a sing song voice as she looked at Hyewon.


"Yaahhhhh reallllllllyyy hehehe." mimicked Hyewon in the same tone with her eyes still focused on the screen.


"Oh I just had the most wonderful night!" beamed Minju.


"Tell me about it."


"Noooo.....it's too embarrassing!"


"Why not? You don't seem......okay never mind, you're growing pretty pink now." glimpsing at Minju for a bit and then back at the screen again. 'Oh no....did I open a flood gate into something?'


"Ahhhhhhhhhh!" yelped Minju as she felt herself warming up. She proceeded to bury her head into the pillow and started to shake her head into it.


"I saw you chasing someone after you left the cafe you know, I'm pretty sure I know what happened. Spill it MinMin." spoke Hyewon as she finally paused the game and turned her attention to the red head.


Minju suddenly jumped out of her position and sat down properly to look at Hyewon as if she was gonna tell a story to a classroom.


"Ooooookaaaaaaayyyyyy.......I went on a photo shoot date and it was wonderful!!! Amazing! Fantastic!" Minju suddenly raised her arms in excitement and waved them around.


"With that blonde woman I assume?"


"Yes, that's Kkura unnie! She's soooo beautiful! I'm her masternim and made my own Twitter fan site for her! I grew to be a big fan of her....well....everything!!" She held her hands together like she was wishing for something while staring at random parts of the ceiling.


'Kkura? Is that Cherry's nickname? It's....its actually really cute. Kkura...Kkura...hello Kkura. Kkura you tsundere loser. You lost again Kkura. Kkura, cook me something.' thought Hyewon as she continued repeating the nickname in her head.


"She's so wonderful! I just thought she was beautiful but until yesterday, I find out that she's also super funny and dorky too! And she's soooo cool.....she's like an oppa......Kkura Oppa! She put her hat on me and let me have it! I died! I'm a zombie right now. Living Dead."


MMmmphphhh *cough* arrrkkkhhhhkk *cough* Hyewon started choking on some cookies she just ate a moment ago. 'What the hell? Kkura oppa? What the heck was Cherry doing?'


"Are you okay unnie? Need some water?" asked the concerned red head.


"Uhh nononono.....so Kkura huh? And masternims, aren't they the people who photograph idols and the like?"


"Well it wasn't the original term but idol fans adapted the word for their own use! And so yeah, I'm one of them because Kkura unnie is such an idol in my eyes hehehe!"


"Normal people like her can have masternims?"


"Yeah I guess....but you know, that would just be normal modeling photography unnie"


*slap* Hyewon slapped her forehead "......of course. How dumb of me."


"I don't know, I thought you'd be up to date with stuff like this since a lot of people here consider you to be an ulzzang because of your beautiful selfies you post on your social media accounts."


"I see......oh well. I just didn't know you were a uh....masternim yourself. How come you've never told me?"


"Oh I've only been for a month now and it was just outta the blue! I accidently bumped into a stranger and made her fall....but then I was struck by her beauty! That was Kkura unnie and I felt it in my heart that I wanted to photograph her!"


"........what? Wait....repeat that again." 'No she didn't.....' Hyewon looked at Minju and furrowed her brows but she just wanted to hear it again.


"I bumped into Kkura unnie and she fell....it was like fate for us to meet!" said Minju who was a little bit too excited. 'Oh man....she did' thought Hyewon as she sighed.


"You bumped into her and made her fall?! Ohhhh sweet Minguri, clumsy as always I see."


"I apologized profusely of course! She accepted it very quick too!"


"You sound like such a fan girl you know?" 'Or someone falling.....falling.....dammit Cherry, what did you do? I don't know if I'm jealous or what....and I haven't even seen you yet!'


"YES! A proud one!!"


"Sooooo.....are you two....like......dating?" questioned Hyewon who seemed a bit nervous but she asked anyway.


"What?! Noooo......it was just a regular date. It's not like we said that we're officially girlfriends or anything. I'm just her masternim and fan currently......." answered Minju. '.....just.'


"Oh okay......but is she THAT pretty or something?" Hyewon felt some weight lifted off of her chest but she still felt a bit uneasy.....


"OF COURSE!!" Minju took out her phone and started swiping furiously. "Look at these pictures I took of her, she's sooooo beauti-"


"NOOOOOO!" Hyewon cut her off unexpectedly which confused the younger girl. ', I can't see her! Not yet at least!'


"Waeeee yo??? Why not unnie!!??!" Minju whined and pouted her lips.


"Uhhhhhh, I really got to go actually! I'm soooo freakin' hungry!" 'I actually AM pretty friggin' hungry though....'


"Ahhhgggghhhhh okaaaaaaaaaaaay I guess. What are you doing later?"


"Ohhh....uhhh...I think Yena is gonna be off today so I'm gonna eat something with her."


"Oh okay unnie, have a fun day then!"


"By the way Minju.....does Yena know Kkura?"


"Yena unnie? I'm actually not sure......why?" questioned Minju. 'Hmmm...I guess I'll find out the truth later then.' Thought the older girl.


"Oh.....nothing. Well see you later, I probably won't be back until later tonight so take care okay?"


"No problem unnie, I'm gonna be busy with my photographs but I'll probably see you when you come back later tonight. Have fun with Yena unnie!" beamed the younger girl as she waved her room mate good bye.

 

--------------------------------------------

-A Hallway in the University-


After finishing one of her classes, Sakura was wandering the halls of the University to pass the time after getting nervous of the planning of the event. She never did one before so she felt overwhelmed in her thoughts. 'I need to print those posters and decorations by tonight and hopefully Yena can help me later.....if not, I'll guess I'll see if Nako is free. If I get up around this time, i'll be able to put up all the decorations up before noon. Tomorrow, I need to set up the systems and all the controllers....also to get a box to put the mystery games in. I could start cooking around 9 and-'


*thump thump*...*thump* *swiiiissshh* *swisssshhhhh*


She looked forward and there was a lone girl who dropped a couple of her books and papers on the ground. "Damnit....just my luck." the girl muttered. She had light pink hair and a very small and cute face as if she was a fairy. While cute, her expression was kind of cold and her eyes seemed sharp.


'I never seen her around before....she's pretty. Nobody is near so I should help her out at least'


She went over bent down and started picking up the papers that were scattered about. The pink haired girl stopped to look at Sakura for a moment and then continued to pick up her papers. After a minute or so, they both finished and Sakura went over to the girl to hand them over.


"Here you go"


The girl looked up and thanked Sakura.


"Thank you, I really appreciate it but you didn't have to help. It fell because I was being a bit too clumsy."


"And just leave you to pick up all those books alone? No way. And I think anyone can be clumsy once in awhile so don't worry about it." Sakura then smiled to cheer the girl up.


"Yeah I guess so. My name is Kim Chaewon, it's nice to meet you."


"Kim Chaewon? Nice to meet you Chaewon-ssi"


"Sorry to ask but you look so familiar.....do I know you from somewhere?" questioned the girl.


Sakura tilted her head in confusion "I don't think so.....?" 'No, I would've remember anybody with hair as pink hers. I wanna try dyeing my hair again'


Chaewon tilted her head also and began tapping her lips with her right index finger. "Really? I know I've seen you somewhere but I can't put my finger on it...."


"Oh is that so? My name is Sakura by the way. Miyawaki Sakura....does it ring any bells?"


"Oh you're Japanese? Should've known since you have a slight accent. Hmmm, I heard of that name before actually but I don't know where......*tsk* it's on the tip of my tongue." Chaewon closed her eyes and gathered her thoughts....'where did I hear it?'


"Hmmm?"


Her eyes opened up wide as if a flashbulb when on in her head. "OH! You're the transferee from Japan that people keep talking about right?"


"Ehhhhhh, that again? Oh...Kami sama." a worried look came on Sakura's face as she closed her eyes.


"Again?" whispered Chaewon as she felt like she caused the other girl to worry.


"I never seem to escape it and I don't even know why I keep hearing about myself." answered Sakura as she face palmed from hearing gossip about her again.


"I actually don't know but I keep hearing random stuff while walking around here and there. Sorry to worry you Sakura-ssi."


"No no no, it's cool. I just didn't know it's became that common place. I'm just a regular student and I'm barely out and about so it's kind of scary."


"Don't worry about i.....wait I know why I know you now! You're Minju's favorite photography subject! She's showed me her fan site on Twitter of you a few weeks back with all those pictures she took! They're really really good!" she smiled happily as she finally figured who the person in front of her was.


"Oh, you're Minju's friend?" question Sakura who perked up at the name.


"Kind of? We know each other but we don't know each other that well."


"Really?"


"Yeah......also I heard you two went on a date?"


"Ehhhhhh honto ni, people know about that too? Yabaaaaaaaiiiii, I feel like I'm being monitored 24/7." 'I'm talking to a random stranger and she seems to know of the date?!'


"Well you two are considered "visuals" you know. When two interact with each other, people are bound to gossip but when both of you went on a date with each other...." *CLAP* "....everybody knows............I heard you two even kissed on the floor or something. Sakura-ssi the playa playaaaaaaa ehhh?"


"EHHHHHHHHH!?!! KISSED!?! NO NO NO NO YABAIII! WE DIDN'T KISS AT ALL!! MAJIDE YABAIII!!!" 'WHATTHAHELL!!!'


"Really? That's what I gathered from the rumors."


"Nononononononono, that's completely fabricated! Trust me! Ahhhhhgggghhhh.....these rumors has really gotten out of control! Yabaiiiiiii!"


"So you're not a playa? What happened then if you don't mind me asking? The full legit story since you are part of the story."


"Okay okay okay, here's what REALLY happened and I did NOT kiss Minju okay?!" Sakura then half whispered "....not that I wouldn't mind though."
"Hmmmm?" Chaewon's eyebrow rose as if she didn't hear what Sakura just said. She then crossed her arms and furrowed her brows as she stared at Sakura with the intent of watching her like a hawk.

 

'Wow, she's pretty intense huh? I definitely wouldn't wanna cross her.' Sakura started rubbing the back of her nape at the girl's stares and started narrating the event.


"Uhhhh ANYWAY, Minju found me yesterday afternoon as I was going back to my dorm and she wanted to shoot photos of me after not seeing me for a while. At the time, I was super hungry since I didn't get to eat anything for almost the whole day so I couldn't turn her down....plus she's just always so happy and I couldn't resist her charms. I suggested that we go eat somewhere and then we could just do the photo shoot afterwards. That right there "made" it a date but it wasn't my intention to do that in the least....like I said, I was just super hungry okay? However, I didn't regret it since I got to know her better and we had a lot of fun talking to each other! I barely know anyone here even after half a year so it was nice to do something like that. And yes we were on the floor but it was because I was laughing so hard at one of my corny lines that my stomach started to hurt. Minju started laughing and tried to stop me but she bumped into my head and we fell to the ground and we couldn't control our laughter anymore. I started hugging Minju to stop and we finally did after some time and then we got up and left. That's the end of the story! No kissing involved!"


"Wow, that was longer than I expected. Okaaaaay....I can trust you. You don't seem like the lying type from what I can tell. I still feel like you tend to like being around pretty girls though." Chaewon voiced.

 

'Wow, she's pretty blunt. Interesting...cute and smart huh?' thought Sakura

 

"Hehehe....what makes you say that?"


"Sorry to be a little informal Sakura-ssi but vibes. Definite vibes from you that scream "I like cute and beautiful girls". Plus you're around me aren't you? I'm a friggin' beaut." uttered Chaewon as she started fanning herself.


"...........okay you got me there."


"Don't think I'll fall for you though playa"


"Okay okay okay I got it. Falling for me comes eventually though." proclaimed Sakura.


"Confident are you? I like that, we can be good friends. Confidence in yourself means you take on anything if you believe in yourself." Chaewon held her hand out and smiled. Sakura looked at it for a moment and returned the smile. "You know what, I agree 100%." She then took in the hand and shook it firmly.


"Good."


"Thanks. That actually cheered me up a bit.....but still, these rumors are gonna be the end of me or something. I've escaped it from my old University but it seems to have come with me to Korea......I guess I just have really bad luck.....yabai."


"Wait, you had stuff like this in your old University?"


"........yeah. It's gotten to the point that I heard so much negative stuff everywhere I went that I couldn't take it anymore. Then "that" happened.....and just left Japan."


"That?" asked an intrigued Chaewon.


"Sorry Chaewon-ssi, another time maybe? I'm still....I'm still kind of sensitive to it....I hope you don't mind." the older girl bowed deeply and hope they she understood


"Nononono, don't do that! I'm so sorry Sakura-ssi! I just met you and I didn't mean to intrude on your past memories...." a panic face grew on Chaewon as she put her hands on Sakura's shoulders to bring them back up.


Sakura felt bad for causing the girl to be startled so she put her hands forwards and waved it in front of the other girl to ease her growing worried state. "No, don't worry about it! You didn't trouble me in any way!"


"No I'm still very sorr-."


"It's okay really! CUTIE!" Sakura blurted trying to get the pink haired girl from talking about it again.


"Huh?" Chaewon answered in confusion.


"You're cute."


"Uhhhhh...kinda random but okay?"


"Confidence." Sakura said with a smile.


"Huh?"


"I said it because I wanted to. Confidence."


"Hahaha, you're a weird one huh Sakura-ssi. Thanks?"


"Do you mind if we became buddies then?"


"Because of confidence I'm guessing? Hehehehe, your pret...your pretty bold huh? Good. After hearing a bit of your rumor troubles, sure why not. It sounds like you had a really hard time adjusting here so I can help you out if you need it. Let's break the wall of bad vibes and punch right through okay?"


"Hahaha yeah, let's do that. Thank you Chaewon-ssi.....I'm not interested but can I still call you cute?"


"Huh?" The pink haired girl eyes narrowed and she then turned to her side and started rapidly punching the air as if it was a machine gun. The rattles from her bracelet shakes with such intensity and then stops instantly as she took her index and middle finger in V shape to her eyes and then pointed it to Sakura.


"Long hair in a ponytail, with my magic hands, rainbow colored bullets, spreading happiness with my happifists, Angel Kim Chaewon.......don't mess with SsamJojo!" sang happily Chaewon as she did various cute poses and ended it in a V pose.....somehow her face was still in a glare.


".............wow yabaaaai inde." softly muttered Sakura as she left open from what she just saw. 'uhhhhh...that...that was uhhh....but her voice! It's as if an angel just sang a beautiful melody in my ears.'


"Impressive right? You wanna be my friend? Here's the ground rules: This Fairy don't play." smirked Chaewon and did a "no no" gesture with her index finger.


".....you have a really nice voice actually. It's quite lovely."


"Huh?" Chaewon was caught in a surprise yet again by the girl and widen her eyes.


"Your voice. It's very lovely and angelic. You should sing more." a smiling Sakura stated.


"......Oh.....uhh....thank you?" Chaewon blushed at the sudden compliment and looked away for a few seconds. 'What the heck? That was random........but nice I guess?'


She then turned back to Sakura "But don't get any wrong ideas now Sakura-ssi."


"Whoa, easy there hahaha....I'm just saying it how it is. I did say I wasn't interested right hehehe?" raising her hands in defense, Sakura smiled at the pink haired girl in front of her.


"Good." 'I do feel pretty happy being praised.....hehehe' "Ummm....so since we're all buddy buddy now, do you wanna hang out sometime in the future?"


"Oh really! Yeah sure! Do you like video games? I have a gaming event at my dorm this Saturday! After the main event, we could play games with each other! I'll cook lots of food and everything, you'll have fun there!"


"A gaming event? Actually, I've always wanted to try it more. My friend Yena keeps telling me to play with her but I'm just not good at them so I always turn her down......"


"Ehhhhhh.....Yena? As in Choi Yena? The Human Duck with pouty lips Choi Yena? The Hyperactive Human Randomizer Choi Yena?" Sakura stared at her with wide eyes.


"Yes, Choi Yena!"


"That duck is my room mate!"


"OMG, you're that crazy motherducker's room mate?! That's amazing! I will definitely hang out there now!"


"What a weird coincidence! Maybe we're meant to be friends hehehe!"


"Wow, small world huh? How are you two?"


"Us? We're cool, we bicker a TON but we understand each other quite well surprisingly. It was hard at first because of the langu but she helped me a ton teaching me Korean alongside my friend Juri and cousin Nako. Still, Yena taught me a lot of weird Korean words that gotten me weird looks from other students here."


"Great to hear, that duck can be a handful at times."


"Yeah. She pranks me almost daily.....well I do the same I guess hehehe. Kinda feels like we're that really old cartoon of that cat and mouse, "Tom and Jerry"."


*Ding* Chaewon checked her phone to check her message but noticed the time.


"Speak of the devil, Yena just messaged me to eat cheese balls hehehe." she then noticed the time and panicked.


"Oh crap, I've actually got to go now Sakura! It was really nice talking to you and thanks for helping me with the books! I'll be sure to be at your dorm on Saturday! Let's exchange numbers so you can contact me when you get the chance! Let me right my number for you!" spoke Chaewon as she quickly scribbled something on a small piece of paper.


"Oh really? Opps, sorry for taking so much of your time!! My number is XXXXXXXXX but yeah, I feel the same and had fun. Let's talk more in the near future okay?" 'Wow, 3 numbers within a few days from each other......, am I really a player? I feel like I'm in a harem anime or something.'


"No problem! I'll see you then okay Sakura-ssi"


"Gotcha! Have a great day, I bid you farewell and take care friend!"

 

They both then turned and waved good bye as they left for their destinations.....

 

--------------------------------------------

 

-Dorm C - Hyewon/Minju's Dorm Room. 1 hour later-

 

"Mmmmm we should've bought more cheese balls. What does that say?" a girl with her lips protruding like a duck spoke while waving her hands in the air. She had long brown hair, a cute yet funny face that always seem to end with her lips pouting and she often tend to make exaggerated animations whenever she talked.


"Turn on the two gas pumps and the main breaker to restart the generator." Hyewon spoke in a monotone voice. Her focused face looked at the text trying to decipher the sentence in the screen in front of the two.


"Huh? What does that mean?" the other girl asked.


"How the hell should I know? I can only read English, that doesn't mean I know what it means Yena."


"Gosh Hyewon unnie, you sounded so smart when you spoke it too." giving the raven haired girl a look of disappointment.


"Yaaaaaaaah duckie, you wasn't doing better you know? Come on, let's go eat now!!"


"Jinja? We JUST ate 40 minutes ago." a look of disbelief shown brightly on Yena's face as she stared at the constantly hungry Hyewon.


"Well, let's eat something else then!"


"I swear, you have 4 stomachs like a cow. Your nickname should be CowBae....or MooBae. BovineBae."


"C'mon Yena, let's-a go! We gots to-a save Princess Takoyaki from-a the King-a Koopa!" Hyewon happily imitated Mario's voice from Super Mario Bros. as she turned of the PS4. She stood up off the ground where she was sitting and proceeded to jump with her fist in the air as if she was hitting invisible floating blocks.


"But I'm full alrea- *ring* *ring* *ring* opppps, let me get this real quick unnie, it's my room mate!" Yena stood up, reached in her pocket to take out her phone and then clicked on the screen.


"Yaaaaaah....be quick!


"Mochi mochi unnie san, wazzzzuuppp? Huh? I know it's moshi unnie, just let me be! Okaaaaay...what do you want? Really, that sounds super boring. Me? Ohhhhh...uhhhhh I was about to eat with my friend! Huuuuuwhhaattt?!! Noooooo that wasn't me, I didn't eat yet! If you only saw my back then it's wasn't me because we didn't eat cheese balls. I'm not lying. What do you mean you saw the side of my lips protruding like a water fountain? It doesn't go THAT far. No, that wasn't me okay and I have to go now, I have to eat! I gotta go unnie......uhh wakarimasen, denwa denwa yabai. *bzzzt* *bzzzt* Ohhh nani kore? Denwa yabai inde!! Wakarimasen unnie san, ja mata ne!!" Yena clicked the screen on her phone and whispered "Dangit...she's probably gonna kill me later ahahaha"


"You speak Japanese? Why didn't you tell me?! Where did you learn it! What's a yabai inde?" the confused Hyewon looked at Yena with intrigue. 'Here we go......to finally know if Cherry is this Kkura person.'


"Just a few phrases and what not. Yabai inde? Just something and my room mate came up with...a mix of Japanese and Korean since we always speak a mix of both to each other. "


"I don't know, to practice? I speak it but I have nobody to talk to! Again, where did you learn it?!" Hyewon excitedly asked. 'Almost there!'


"Practice? I said I only know really basic stuff. And my room mate taught me since she's Japanese. Interested in her hehe? I know you have a thing for all things Japanese things since you're a full on weeb." teased Yena.


"YAAAAAAAAHH, that's not true!" Hyewon got angry....and then realized that it was basically true. 100% true actually.


"I've seen you practicing some weird One Peach anime pose, you wanted to eat takoyaki just now and you watch anime all the time if you're not eating or playing games. Every time you come home, you scream "Watashi gaaaaa kiiiiittttaaaaaaaa!!!" like that big guy from that Hero anime. If that doesn't scream wee-"


"It's One Piece, takoyaki is delicious and All Might is a treasure of the world!"


"Exactly." a look of "I told you so" shown on Yena's face.


"......so is she cute?" questioned Hyewon with a slight smile on her lips as she ignored Yena's annoyed look. 'Got back on topic, I need to know.'


"Sure....weeb."


"Yaaaaaaahhhhh, just tell me please!" her eyes were pleading to the human duck, begging for an answer.


"Wow you really ARE interested huh?" 'Holy , I've never seen her so eager....is there something I don't know?' Yena squinted at her friend while eyeing her questioningly.

".....maybe. How does she look like?" 'I need a final confirmation, this is it. You are my ticket Yena....'


"Shoulder length blonde hair that's a slight bob cut, big anime like eyes, pretty cute big ears, wears hoodies like 60% of the time, pretty beautiful honestly but don't tell her I said that if you do meet her."


".......CHERRY!?!" 'HOLY , ALL THIS TIME AND SHE WAS YENA'S ROOM MATE? HAVE I BEEN LIVING UNDER A ROCK THESE 4 MONTHS BY NOT GOING TO YENA'S DORM?! HYEWON YOU IDIOT, SHE WAS RIGHT THERE....LITERALLY....GOOOSSSSHHHH I'M SO ANGRY!'


"Huh? Cherry? You wanna eat cherry?" questioned the confused duck looking at the trembling girl in front of her. 'Wow, she's shaking over fruit? I love fruit too but dang.'


Hyewon slapped Yena's shoulder and blushed madly "YAAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!"


"Owwwwww, what was that for?! You just said cherry, you hungry to eat some?!" Yena yelled in defense. 'Angry over fruit?! It's just fruit!'


"You ! I didn't say anything of the like!" now with her head in her palms hiding her blush.


"Huuuh...wait, you meant a person? Ohh.....OOOHHHHHHHHHHH. My bad ahahahahaha". 'Correction: Hyewon didn't tremble angrily for fruit. Concerns dissipated.....whew...I was about to say....' Yena thought as she put her balled up fist against to keep from snickering at her own dumbness.


".......she's really your room mate, the Japanese girl!?" her face intrigued by her new found info on her friend Cherry.


"Of course, why would I lie? She's the one that always has those crazy rumors circulating around her. Like I heard she's was a really crazy yanki gangster girl when she was in high school. Yanki is what they call delinquents in school in Japan I heard. Other rumors were that she was an upcoming wrestler, one of those Japanese cabaret hostess and the craziest one......a lesbian zombie who's kisses infects you. I don't know how that work but I guess you'll fall for her instantly when she kisses you maybe? The zombie part is too far fetched."


"Wait.....she IS the Japanese transferee that people say is one of Dorm A's visuals?!" 'Wait.....Minju said she died and was a zombie.....did Cherry kiss her!?! No....no....it's just rumors....just rumors.' thought Hyewon as she tried to keep herself calm from this flood of all new information.


"Yeap. I've seen it first hand too...the admirers I mean. I've walked with her around the University quite a few times and her admirers would randomly try to give her their phone number, cards, flowers, food, etc. It's like I'm walking with a celebrity. She would get so shy though since it always happens randomly."


"........are you lying about her? She's really your room mate?" 'Cherry, you liar! It turns out that you ARE that Japanese visual from Dorm A everyone was talking about?! We are SOOOO gonna have a long talk when we meet.......also I really REALLY wanna see how you look like now.'


"C'mon unnie, why would I lie?" Yena let out a exhausted breathy sigh at the accusation and rolled her eyes at the raven haired girl.


"......well you just lied to your room mate just now so what do I know?" Hyewon gave her a look of distrust.


"That's different unnie! She wanted me to print some stuff with her and that sounds so boring!'


"I would've gone with her if I was her room mate."


"Sure, printing paper sure sounds fun. Yaaaaaaaayyyyyy. Hey Mister Printer, could you regurgitate some paper for me? Let me stick some paper in the hole at the top of your head first while I push buttons on your chest. Beep beep beep." waving her hands in the air sarcastically.


"Quite an imagination you have there Ducky."


"Well how else would you make it fun? Me and her would just bicker over there! I would probably make a paper airplane and just make it circle around her multiple times while she's printing stuff. She'll probably chase me around the place after getting annoyed."


"Again....quite an imagination you have there Ducky. Let's switch room mates then! Minju won't mind....I think."


"No, my room mate is perfect already."


"But you jus-"


"She cooks amazing food almost everyday or brings some home, cleans up everything, wakes me up if I fall asleep on the couch or the table, always calls me when I'm out too late, makes me random handmade gifts and the best thing: we prank the outta each other. Other words: Perfect. Well...except for not letting me play games with her but that's mostly my fault though since I accidently deleted some of her game saves by accident since I couldn't read Japanese."


".......can I have her?"


"As her sister from another mister. No." said Yena flatly.


"Think about it.....I can eat her food instead of you." Hyewon finger quoted the air at "I" and "you". 


"........no...." Yena mimicked her finger quotes and then got caught in headlock from the annoyed Hyewon.


"YAAAAAAAAAHHHHH"


"Ahahahahaha hajima!! Hajimaaaaa unnie yaaaaaaahhh!!" Yena whined and managed to get away from Hyewon's grasp and ran away to the kitchen area laughing.


Hyewon didn't even gave chase and just stomped her foot to get the duck's attention.


"Can you call her again!?" yelled the older girl.


"What?! After I just closed the phone on her? Nope!"


"I want to talk to her."


"But you even don't know her!"


"Yaaaaaaaaah, she's actually my online friend and rival okay!? I've known her for 4 months and I've been worried about her!"


"Really? Lies. You just want a Japanese girlfriend!"


"BABO!! I DO know her but she's sooo private online! No voice chat, no webcam, only messaging in game. She didn't even give me her number until last Saturday after 4 months. She was so closed to other people that it worried me.....I started trolling her to open her up a bit actually. That led to our rivalry and it kinda 'did' make us closer but she is still so private...."


"You for real? Wait, thinking about it now....she WAS pretty quiet in the beginning when I first met her. Truthfully, she always had a hint of sadness in her eyes. I never asked about it since we were awkward at first but I guess I did the same thing as you and started bickering with her which opened her up a bit. It cheered her from it but she still hides it deep...."


"See, you know what I mean then. I just want to help her."


"I see....what's the name that she calls herself to you?


"I know her as Cherry and her online name is CherryBlossom39."


"I guess you do know her huh. Wanna know her real name?"


"NOOOO, I WANNA HEAR IT FROM HERSELF! But I did find out her nickname........Kkura."


"JEEEEEEEEZ OKAY.......so you know her nickname huh?" the sudden outburst from Hyewon startled Yena a bit. 'What's with her....does she have feelings for Kkura unnie or something?'


"Dammit.....I don't know why I'm acting this way. I just wanted to meet her since she's my friend and rival but all these things you said about her....it kinda changed my perspective of her a bit. I caught a glimpse of her back yesterday and she was talking to you while we were at the cafe. I sat right behind her....my online friend was right there near to me. And now to know she's been your room mate for half a year and that she's also the rumored girl too?! Did you know Minju went out on a date with her yesterday night? My brain is actually malfunctioning right now...."


"Wait....Minju and Kkura? Awww.....they would seem pretty cute together honestly. MinKkura hehehehe. And why do you sound like a jealous love sick puppy? Do you wanna meet her in real life then?"


"YAAAAAAAAH.......I'm not JEALOUS! I just want to know who Cherry or Kkura is!"

"Sorrrrrry okay......you sound jealous though hahahaha!"


"You see, I wanted to meet her when she first said that we go to the same University but she wanted to meet this Saturday for a gaming event we planned out. It's gonna be in your dorm actually."


"WHAT? Y'ALL PLANNED A GAMING EVENT WITHOUT ME?"


"Your brain: Where is it? Life's Biggest Mysteries: now showing on local channel 25 at 4pm KST.............I LITERALLY just found out that YOU were her room mate you big BABO!"


".......oh.....yeah." Yena giggled nervously at her dumbness. 'Hyewon didn't burn me, I burned myself on that and i'm sticking to it.'......"But we can make you two meet without her knowing that it's you!"

 

"Like a prank? Why? I just want to see her."


"EXACTLY! It's gonna be amazing! Her real life and online friend teams up to troll her!"


"She did talked to me about you about being a maxed out level 10/10 in trolling. And she said we'd be good friends if we'd were ever to meet....little did she know we were already super duper buds hehehe!


"YOU SEE!? We 3 were destined to meet and prank each other! Right now, let's combine OUR power into 1 to prank her.....2Z*One! Two of us as one! When she's initiated, we'll become 3Z*One!"


"You know what, hell yeah Yena! Your enthusiasm for this is too addictive! Plus, she did closed me off of game chat with a troll when I messaged her last time and I'm still a bit bitter from it........so let's do it!"


"Yaaaaassss queen......Prepare for Trouble." Yena put out her hand in front of her for a handshake.


"........And make it Double." Hyewon excitedly grasp Yena's hand and they both shook with huge smirks on their faces.


"We're pretty naughty huh Hyewon? Let's go to my dorm now. She's out right now since she was gonna go print some posters or something."


"Yeeeeeeess let's go!"


Both of the girls stood up and held each others arms over each others shoulders like comrades as they walked out the dorm cheerfully.


"Operation: Cherry Meets a KwangBae commences!" yelled a excited Yena as they left....

 

-----------------------

"Speech"

'thoughts'

 

Hello we meet again! Another long chapter huh? Sorry for the long word count shown but not much chapters, There's like 3 more chapters that are currently in drafts that are getting heavily edited daily! But as for the story, more on Hyewon and Minju and also the introduction of Chaewon and Yena! That weird Chaewon part is actually a edited version of her PD48 introduction lolol! Yena is such a character, she's such a gem in real life which makes her fun to write with other members! I hope to make her even more funnier in the future!