Evil family

Idol from hell
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chaerin clungs to her unnie's arm as they walk along the alley going to her house. Today has been a tiring yet fun and memorable day for her. Not only did she celebrate her birthday,she also got the chance to have contact with her long time idol. "Unnie,thanks for this birthday gift!" She puts her head on dara's shoulder like a clingy girlfriend.

 

"You're welcome chae! Sorry i only got the general admission tickets to GD's concert. You're quite far to the stage"  dara held on her dongsaengs hand .

 

"But atleast i get to see him up close" chaerin replied cheerfully. " it's one of the best days of my life and i will forever cherish this. All thanks to you unnie." She continued.

 

Dara doesn't really like mushy moments and she hates it when chaerin gets to be so clingy,but then again,she just finds herself smiling with her sweet act. She just pinched her dongsaeng's nose as a form of endearment. "You're welcome clingy chaerin!" And both of them laughed.


They were having so much fun talking and enjoying the fresh night air that they didn't notice they were now in front of Chaerin's house. both of them sighed as they stop in front. 


"Alright. weve reached our house" chaerin said in disapointment. She doesn't call it home because it never was and it never will.


"Are you gonna be alright?if you want you can stay in my place." Dara held on chaerin's hand tightly,worried about her.


Chaerin just shook her head no and gave dara a reassuring smile. "I will be fine unnie. They will never hurt me."


"How can you still defend your evil aunt and her family from hell?" dara scoffs.

Chaerin covered dara's mouth in fear that her aunt might hear her. "Lower your voice unnie they might hear you!"

Dara then removed her hand and clicked her tongue. Dara knew the suffering chaerin had went through in the hands of her aunt, and she hates it when she doesn't fight back. "I don't know with you chaerinah,but youre an idiot,you know that?" She frankly said to chaerin.


She sighed once again. All dara wanted is for chaerin to fight for her right and for herself. She just couldn't stand the maltreatment she's receiving and she believes she doesn't deserve it. "I gotta go now. Call me if that witch or her evil spawn does something to you.ok?"


Chaerin could only hug her unnie in return. She understands that she's just looking after for her welfare,but what can she do? They are still a family to her. "I will unnie. I will." She taps dara's back.

as soon as they're done saying their goodbyes, dara head on home while chaerin waved at her . As dara eas nowhere in sight, chaerin slowly went to the door. she sighed as she realized her wonderful day has just ended. Once she opens the door, she'll face her ugly reality. She twisted the knob and slowly opened the door. There she can hear her aunt,her alcoholic uncle and their social climb

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter