Rainy days

Idol from hell
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 The rain was pouring mercilessly on the streets of myeongdo. She remembers how she would cover her ears aa the loud thunder roars in the sky. She can also hear her parents arguing in the driver's seat. She doesn't hear a single word, but with the looks of it, it seems that they are scared. Her mom would constantly check on her in the passenger seat and would let out a smile.

"Everything will be alright chaerin-ah" she heard her say.

Chaerin smiled as she holds her mother's hand.  She fels safe Everytime she feels the warmth of her hand. She felt so calm and relax, but then..

Chaerin was pushed to the sideof the car as she felt it swerving left and right.

"Hold on chaerinah" she hears her father scream..

The after that, everything went pitch black..


She woke up from her dream. She fell asleep again on the bus. She didn't notice that she had just arrived on her stop.It' that same dream again. The very dream that keeps on playing in her mind. Cold sweat traced her face eventhough Seoul is being hit by a storm. Chaerin hates rain. People around her tries to appreciate the cold breeze brought by the rain,but not her. Everytime it pours, it reminds her of that tragic day.


She got up from her seat and hurriedly ran going to her house. Her house is not that far from the bus stop, so she hurriedly ran towards the gate. The rain was so strong that chaerin was so drenched in water. 

"Stupid weather forecasters. They don't know how to give accurate news" she complained as she remembers how the announcer said it would be a sunny day.


As she gets inside, she hurriedly took off her coat. Wearing a thin v neck white shirt with a black bra,her curves are now exposes, all thanks to the rain.

"Good thing the monsters are not here. I have the whole house to myself" she mentally celebrated as she remember misook informed her that they will be going on a trip to jeju.

"I just hope they won't come back" she said out loud as she dries herself.

 

"Who's not coming back,chaerin?" Said a broad voice comingfrom behind. 

Chaerin leaped a bit as she was shocked.

"Uncle hyun suk? What are you doing here? I thought you're in Jeju?" She asked while holding her chest.

Hyun suk,while drinking his beer, eyes chaerin from head to toe. He bit his lips as he saw how beautiful chaerin's body is. He never thought that she possesssed such curves. Then, his eyes landed on the spot in which chaerin tries to cover,her perky mound. Hyunsuk had seen chaerin grow in front of him, and day by day he finds her attractive.


"I got tired,so i decided not to come. After all, this house needs to be guarded. There mightbe a burglar." He reasons,still staring at her chest.

Feeling a bit uncomfortable, chaerin hesitantly smiled as she covers her chest.
"Alright uncle. I'll excuse myself now. I still need to change"

She awkwardly walked pass by hyun suk. 

He stopped chaerin by holding her arm. Chaerin gave her uncle a confusing look.

"Uncle, do you need something?" She nervously asked.

Hyunsuk didn't respond. Instead, all he did was to stare at her body. Chaerin's heart beat became faster as she saw his eyes. She can sense something. Her gut tells her to run, but she couldn't. 

Slowly, her uncle took a step forward, making the gap of their body close. She can smell the alcohol reeking out of his system.then, she felt his hand carressing her arm slowly.


"You're so pretty chaerin,you know that. I can still remember,when you were still a child,you used to hug me whenever i visit your house. See how fast the time flies." He said. His eyes speaks of lust.

"Uncle, please let me go. You're drunk" chaerin tries to protest. She tries to escape,but his grip was so strong.

"C'mon chaerin. Give your uncle a warm hug" hyunsuk wrapped his arms on chaerin's body.


"Uncle please let me go. Don't do this" chaerin's voice starts to crack up. 

"C'mon chae,i know you will like this." Hyunsuk kissed her on the lips.


"Please uncle no!!"she cried.

She fought so hard to escape from hyunsuk's evil plan.she knows her uncle hates her, but she never thought that he would actually do this to her.

After fighting for dominance, chaerin got defeated as her strength is no match compared to hyunsuk.

Chaerin fell hard on the couch and without delay, hyunsuk hovered over.

"Uncle please stop!!"chaerin's cry is now loud, But not loud enough for her voice to reach outside. The sound of the heavy rain concealed her cry for help.

She cried even harder as she felt his lips touching her neck and her shirt being ripped off.

"Uncle please. I am your neice don't do this!" She tried to push him. But it seems that she couldn't beat his strength. 


She never thought that this would happen to her. She has endured all the abuse she received from them, and she can just tolerate it. But this time, it's different. It pains her heart so much that it's throbbing. She cried so hard for help, b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter