Birthmark

Idol from hell
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jiyong sat in the comfy chair inside his dressing room. His inkigayo performance has just ended and he felt so drained. "Damn vessel! This useless body can't keep up with my strength" he massaged his temple as he tries to ease the headache he feels. Eversince he became human, his powers were restricted. He can still use it,but his vessel would deteriorate if he goes beyond the human capacity, and this somehow irritates him.

 

 

He closed his eyes for a moment to feel the silence in his room. It was very quiet. No loud fans who tries to ask for autograph, no staffs moving around the vicinity, and the guards were silent. As much as he loves the silence, he finds it odd. 

 

 

Not long after,he felt a pair of hands massaging his neck and shoulders. His nostrils were filled with sweet vanilla scent. The scent was so strong that it irritates his sense of smell.

 

"No matter what perfume you use,even if you bathe a gallon of it,i can still smell your rotting smell,lilith." Jiyong comments.

 

The girl just chuckled softly and went on hitting his pressure points. Her red nails dug into his skin like a sharp knife. "Is that how you talk to a fine lady?and please,don't call me lilith,i hate it."

 

She moves in front of jiyong and sat in his lap. Jiyong eyes her meticulously. Her face was so small and angelic,which is ironic. Her eyes were like those of an angel,big and languid that it needs no eyeliner. Her skin is as white as snow, smooth and perfect. She s her arms around his neck and gave jiyong her irresistible smile.

 

 

Jiyong just scoffed,seemingly not attracted or impressed with her. "What brings you here tiffany? Done being a star in the US?"

 

The girl,identified as tiffany, just played innocent " first, i am very fine thank you for not asking,and nope,infact i love what i am doing. I enjoy luring those pathetic humans,especially those politicians in the US.Humans are so easy to manipulate." She said while tucking jiyong's hair on his ear. "So much for the pleasantry. I came here coz i heard you found samael's child." Tiffany stood up and went to the couch where the bottle of scotch was placed. She filled a glass of it and took a sip.

 

 

"I did by accident." he moves his comfy chair around,now facing Tiffany. "But i was not able to get a hold with her since these futile guards suddenly barged in. " 

 

Tiffany just scoffed with what she heard. "Really? An ordinary girl slipped into your hands?guess your not that strong as what they said." She went on taunting jiyong. She stood up again and moved towards the huge mirror. There it revealed her real identity. From the outside,Tiffany is closest to perfection. Tall,pretty face,smart and talented. But inside is a rotting flesh with face thats like of a monster . "i guess o need to make a move now." She sighed and puts the glass on the table.

 

 

this made jiyong furious. Being a prideful demon that he is,he doesn't want anyone to get in the way of hus mission. Even before Tiffany can turn around, she was caught by the strong hands of jiyong. His strong powerful hand found

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter