The plan

Idol from hell
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 Chaerin was walking through the lush lavender fileds while enjoying the perfect sunny day. She was walking bare foot, but she didn't feel her feet hurt. She enjoyed the soothing scent of lavender went as it went through her nostrils . It was so gentle,it was so calming. As she went on wandering the fields, she saw the image of the man that she loves..

"My love" chaerin mumbled


She can't see the face of the man she adores. But she knew he is the man whom she truly loves. The sun was shining brightly that it had covered his features. All she can see is that he is waving at her. She waves back to him and ran towarsshis direction. As she was taking her path, she heard a ticking ofba clock. She stopped for a moment and searched for that sound.suddenly, the bright sun was covered with dark thick clouds. The wind blew harshly that it pushed her back an inch. She tried to resist, but the wind was so strong., So strong that it blew her away..

"My love!!!!" She shouted to the man

But the man she loves slowly disappeared in the thin air and she was swallowed by a dark whole..

 


"Gaaahhhhhh" chaerin awakes from her deep slumber. 

Cold sweat traced her face and she's panting real hard. She felt her head ache and was so dry. She puts her face to her palm as she tries to recover from her weird dream. it was her first time to have that kind of dream, and what made it weird was the guy she saw. She couldn't remember the details but she remember calling him "my love".

"Who could it be?" She asked. She decided to just ignore, given the fact the dreams are all weird.

As soon as she got back from her senses, she sensed something different. She's in a huge bed with a silk bed sheet, she's wearing a large mickey mouse shirt , and she has a cool fever pack on her forehead. Shes looks around the environment and had her eyes widen in amusement. The room was huge with a minimalist vibe. formed an O shape as she scan the room

"Where am i? Chaerin asked.

She stood up from her bed, feeling a bit groggy. Shw feels like she just came from a drinking session with a hang over.she went out to her room to explore the house,and boy she was in awe with what she is seeing. The hallways was huge with lots of painting from the romantic era. Still confused,she went on walking and walking until..


"You're awake.." said a broad voice coming from her back.

Her eyes went wide upon hearing that familiar voice. She can't be mistaken. "Is it really.."

As she turned around, there,she confirm she was right. Her jaw almost dropped upon seeing her ever beloved idol, g dragon.

"How are you feeling right now? You know younshould go back to bed" gdragon said in his mesmerizing gentle voice.


Chaerin couldn't believe it. She tried to blink and rub her eyes to see if its really him..


"I must be dead. And this must be heaven, and you must be the angel" she said,still in disbelief.

"Angel, tsss" jiyong hissed om his mind.

"No miss, you're not dead" he said to her.


Still not believing, chaerin oinched her face real hard to check if she's still alive,and it seems that she's really alive as she weakly exclaimed in paim.


"Oh my god..oh my god ..oh my god!!" Chaerin squealed!

Jiyong's ears got hurt with chaerin calling out god. He frowned a bit, and chaerin noticed it.

"I'm sorry.. It's just that..oh dear.. i can't believe it" she blushed real hard.

Jiyong wore his gentleman facade and smiled. "No it's fine."

"But how did you..why am I here?" Chaerin stuttered as she asked.

"Well,i happen to pass by the highway when i saw you. You were running towards my direction. Good thing i was able to pull th breaks" he lied.

Truth is, jiyong saw it on his vision that chaerin will be at that exact place and time. She also knew her predicament,so he took advantage of it.

"I just couldn't let you all.alone on that road,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter