Demon in disguise

Idol from hell
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

The night was so peaceful and calm. It was a perfect night to have a drink after a tiresome yet successful concert as what jiyong thought. He stood in the veranda of his penthouse,enjoying the city lights while drinking scotch. A lot of thi gs has going through his mind right now, and part of it was the lady who he had encountered earlier. She seemed different from the girls whom he had met. No, she's not pretty if he's going to base it on his standards. There's something odd in her which had caught his eye. He looked at his left arm, and there he saw burn marks. As he pinned his eyes on the burn mark, he recalled how he got it..

 

 

Flashback..

 

"Gd oppa!!" A sharp voice stood out from the sea of fan girls swarming on the exit way. He never dared to look at it since he's used to being called "oppa"..


"Gd oppaaa!" Somehow in his mind, he wanted to see who's the owner of that voice.. And as he turned around to see who it was..


"Gd oppaaahhhh!!"


A girl was suddenly pushed and was about to hit on the floor.

 He is not the type to help someone,after all,He's a demon. But for some reason, his reflexes did the opposite. He swiftly ran towards the girl who's about to fall down and had caught her even before she could hit the ground.


The girl closed her eyes,preparing herself for the worst. But to her surprise,a pair of arms had caught her. As she opebed her eyes,she felt her heart stopped beating. Her small almond eyes began to widen as she saw who's arms was it. hanged open as she realized,it was her favorite idol, Gdragon.


"Omg so lucky!!"
" get your hands off of my oppa!"
"Girl you won!"

The fan girls commented.

The girl could believe it that the only thing she said was "oppa"..

For a second,both of their eyes met. Jiyong look straight into her eyes, and there he felt something weird. 

After a few second, he felt his arms slightly throb. He doesn't know why, but it was painful, like it was burning.  He stared at her for quite some time until he could no longer bear the pain.

"Ouch!" The girl exclaimed as jiyong harshly lets her fall on the ground. 

He stared at her, wondering what happened. The girl looked so hlepless and fragile.

"Sir, we have to go now" the guards let jiyong in inside his limo.

Inside, he could see the girl through the tinted window being assisted by her friend. He never took off his sight towards the girl until his car drove off..

 

End of flashback

 

 

Jiyong touched the burn mark in his arms. usually, he gets healed easily whenever

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter