Truth

Together stronger

TAEHYUNG'S POV:
I'd never seen Namjoon like this before and to be honest,I was worried about him, he didn't need this lingering over him, he had just become Alpha, he needed to focus.
'Joonie, I hate to say it but, if you're not gonna do anything about it then you need to forget it, you can't have this over your head right now, if you can't tell Seokjin then you need to move on'
'And live a lie my whole life?' he asked.
'Believe it or not Namjoon, I am actually on your side' I added.
'You sure about that?' I raised my eyebrow at him 'sorry' he said quietly.
'I should hope so, you can't really afford to lose anymore friends at the moment' I said.
'Ouch' I smiled at him.
'I'm only teasing you, you're stuck with me I'm afraid' I saw a ghost of a smile return to Namjoon's face'I think you should tell him, you never know unless you try after all' I told him and he sighed.
I'd been friends with Namjoon for years and knowing how he was feeling right now was breaking my heart because I knew there was nothing I could do to help him, it needed to be him that decided what was best, not anyone else.
I would hate to be in his shoes right now.
'You're right Tae' he said finally 'I need to tell Seokjin the truth and then dealwith whatever comes afterwards properly, I'm not gonna hide anymore, I need to do what's right for me as well as everyone else and this is what's right'
I smiled, he would be fine.

NAMJOON'S POV:
I would take Taehyung's advice and speak to Seokjin and then he could do whatever he wanted with the information but at least it would be out in the open and I wouldn't need to bottle everything up anymore.
But first, I had to find him and I had no clue where to start looking.
I wouldn't give up though, this needed to be done and done as soon as possible.
It was then that I spotted him coming out of the woods, I jogged over to him.
'Seokjin ah' I panted 'I need to speak with you' 
He looked shocked and blushed.
'A-about what?' he stammered.
I took a deep breath and swallowed the lump that was forming in my throat.
'I'm so sorry about all that's happened between us through the years and up until now, if I could take it all back then I would in a second for you Jinnie because...'I paused to get my breath back 'because I love you' he stared at me wide eyed and open mouthed 'I love you Kim Seokjin and I always have since we first met and I've missed you so much it hurts and I really wish that I could make this right because not having you in my life has been horrible but I would understand if you didn't want to'
I looked down at my feet, Seokjin was scarily quiet.
I'd messed up for sure.
'Please say something Seokjin' I begged inwardly 'anything at all, please'