Changes

Together stronger

It was beautiful, everyone spoke so lovingly about Taehyung and told stories about him that were so sweet and moving.
When it was my turn though I couldn't bring myself to speak about him not being around anymore. I looked up and saw Seokjin enter and smile at me as he sat down.
He had made it.
'Taehyung was my best friend, the bravest person I've ever known, when we were younger he would stick up for me and take the wrap when we were in trouble, he was always so strong and ready to stand up for those that needed it, he taught me to always stand up for what I thought was right and I will always do just that. I will do anything I can to keep his memory alive in any way I can' I looked to Seokjin, the smile never left his face even if he did have tears in his eyes 'and I'm going to start that right now' Seokjin suddenly looked confused 'Taehyung died to save me so I could make it back here even if it meant that he couldn't, he did what he did so I could come back and make things right' I took a deep breath 'I want to be the best leader I can be for everyone and I would like to think that that means being fair and true to yourself first so you can be the same for others which is why I can't be with the one that is set out for me for I love someone else and cannot deny my feelings or live my life as a lie' I sighed 'I am in love with Seokjin and I hope that you can all be supportive, this will not affect how I lead as alpha but surely a good leader should be able to live a life he wants so he can do what is best for everyone else right?'
Silence.

SEOKJIN'S POV
Everyone was staring at me, I blushed bright red, what was Namjoon thinking?
But nothing bad happened.
'Can you come here for a second Seokjin?' he said and I did as I was told.
I stood beside Namjoon and he took my hand in his.
'I really hope you can accept us being together' he continued 'but if you can't then it's tough cause I love this man with everything I have and I will do anything I can to make him and Taehyung proud' he paused 'to the two people I love most in the world, I will always carry you in my heart and soul'
And then he kissed me, fully and passionately in front of everyone.
To my complete surprise, people started clapping for us, I turned and smiled.