Loss

Together stronger

That was the last I heard and saw Taehyung as everything snowballed and I had no idea where he had gone. I couldn't worry about him though,I knew he would be okay.
I looked around and saw the one I assumed to be the apposing Alpha stalking over to me.
A monster of a wolf, his face and huge muzzle covered in scars, jet black fur was white in places clearly showing his age.
What would a wolf of his obvious power possibly want with me?
I didn't have time to ponder it for too long though before he slammed into me, completely winding me and definitely breaking a few ribs. He loomed over me and growled.
I bared my teeth and lept forward aiming for his face and throat, I knew I made contact as I tasted blood immediately but it wasn't enough, he managed to throw me off and I was on the ground again with him almost on top of me.
This was it, I had tried my best and it still hadn't been good enough.
'I'm sorry Seokjin, I love you' I thought waiting for the end to come as I closed my eyes.
But it never did.
I opened my eyes just in time to see a wolf slightly bigger than myself with light brown coffee coloured fur leap onto the others back and bite down on his neck.
I knew straight away that it was Taehyung.
The other howled in pain and threw him off violently and he slammed into some nearby rocks and fell to the ground in a heap.
As quickly as they had appeared, the other pack was gone.
I turned back and ran towards him.
'TAEHYUNG!!' I yelled as I got closer, he was human again now too.
He looked as though he could be sleeping but I could see he wasn't breathing...the force of hitting the rocks...at least it had been quick and I hoped, relatively, painless.