Together

Together stronger

SEOKJIN'S POV
'Okay, now you're starting to scare me, say something please' said Namjoon with a concerned look on his face.
I had no idea what to say, I had no idea how to react to any of what I had just heard.
He had said it, he said he loved me, that he always had, he felt the same way I did, I had dreamt of him saying those words over and over again and now it had happened.
I should probably answer him now.
'I love you too' I replied quietly and Namjoon smiled and hugged me, I felt like crying.
This was real, it was actually happening.
'I'm sorry it took so long for me to say or do anything' he said quietly.
'Shhh it's okay' I told him 'we're both as bad as each other' that made him smile.
'I guess we were made for each other then' he smirked and I blushed bright red.
He chuckled and held me so close that I could see my reflection in his eyes.
'But what about the one you're meant to be with?'
He sighed 'I'll figure something out' he said.
'I don't want to get in the way of anything if it's for the good of everyone else' I said and he my cheek.
'You won't Jinnie' he said 'I promise'
I loved when he called me that. I smiled to myself.

NAMJOON'S POV
I could hardly believe this was happening, Seokjin felt the same way.
I was beyond happy.
'It went well then' smirked Taehyung 'I don't even need to read your mind, it's all over your face'
I smiled even wider 'Seokjin has had feelings for me the whole time too' Taehyung threw his arms around me and hugged me as hard as he could.
'I'm so happy for you!' he squeaked, he literally squeaked, I'd never heard a noise like it come from him before.
'Thank you' I replied and he frowned.
'What's wrong Joon?' he asked worried.
'Well I'm going to have to break off this stupid engagement aren't I? A lot of people are going to hate me'
'I won't' he said.
I looked at him and smiled at him, he was always there for me no matter what.
'Thank you Tae' I hugged him again.
'You know I'm always here for you, you'll be absolutely fine, I'm sure of it'
I was really dreading telling everyone about me and Seokjin but it had to be done, I couldn't go on lying to everyone, lying to myself. This was for the best for everyone. I could do this.
I had to do this, it wasn't for me anymore, it was for Seokjin.
From now on, everything was for him.