Grief

Together stronger

SEOKJIN'S POV
I saw them returning and ran to greet them but something was wrong, eventhough I couldn't see it just yet, I could feel it...Namjoon was carrying something, no, someone...
It was Taehyung.
Oh no, I hoped everything was okay.
I ran to him but he just walked right past me, didn't even glance at me.
I decided to give him some space so I just watched him walk away.
Later that day there was a knock at my door, I opened it to find Namjoon standing there looking battered and bruised but he was alive, he was still here.
He didn't even say hello, just took me in his arms and hugged me as tightly as he could, but rather than being loving and caring it was rough and needy.
I pulled away and his cheek lightly.
'What's going on Namjoon? Is Taehyung okay?' I asked and he sniffed.
'He's dead' he replied in a whisper 'he saved me but he...he did it for me so I could come back to you in one piece'
I couldn't believe what I was hearing,I'd known Taehyung for as long as I had known Namjoon, he had always been kind to me, it was weird to think that I'd never see him again or hear his laugh and to know that he had done it so that me and Namjoon could be together...I couldn't help it by then, I cried as Namjoon held me in his arms.

NAMJOON'S POV
I held him as he cried, I should have cried too but I didn't think I could anymore, I just needed to be with him.
We needed to there for each other right now.
I paused for a second.
'We need to tell everyone' I said.
'What?' he asked confused.
'Taehyung did what he did for us, we need to do this for him'
Seokjin sighed and took my hands in his.
'You're right' he said 'but first, you need to go and be with him one last time, before...you know' I nodded.
'Come with me' I said 'please'
'This is something you need to do alone love' he replied 'you knew Taehyung better than anyone, you should go and be with him and I'll be right here when you get back'
'I love you so much' I said
'I love you so much too' he said 'everything will be okay Namjoon, I promise'
'I'll be back soon okay? and then we will make this right again' I told him and he kissed me.
'Go on, I'll see you soon'
I knew Seokjin wanted to be there really but he was just doing this because he thought it was what was best for me, he would be there later on at least.
I loved him so much, I would make it up to him