Feelings

Together stronger

I never meant for it to happen, it just sort of did, one day when we were all together. Seokjin had always been so nice to me and one day I thought he was being nice because he liked me .
At first I thought the idea weird because I knew it would never be accepted but the more i thought about it, the more I accepted the idea that I was falling in love with him and wanted him to like me the same way I did him.
'You should have done something back then' answered Taehyung to an unasked question.
'Get out of my head!' I snapped at him.
'Sorry, force of habit' he said 'but my point still stands, you should have said something then'
'And what? look like an idiot in front of everyone when he rejects me and get thrown out of the pack?'
'You wouldn't have got thrown out, your father wouldn't have allowed it, and how do you know he would reject you?'
'We'd still be shunned by both of our families in different ways' I said and Tae rolled his eyes 'none of that matters thought cause there is no way Seokjin would ever feel the same way in the first place'
'Okay, if you're sure'
'I am sure' I said and sighed 'I'll just have to go along with whatever path has been set out for me,for the good of everyone'
Taehyung looked disappointed but still smiled.

SEOKJIN'S POV:
I never wanted our friendship to be over and still got upset about it at times.
I missed him, I sat down on a log with my head in my hands, I missed him so much.
Not only that but I loved him. I'd always loved him since we first met, he was the best thing that ever happened to me, he made me feel like my status didn't matter, made me feel like I was actually worth something to someone.
I could never admit this to him though, he would have turned away from me even sooner than he already had, he would hate me.
So I kept it all a secret the entire time and it broke my heart every day.
I hoped and prayed every day that our friendship could one day pick up from where it left off but nothing happened and with each day that passed it seemed less and less likely and now he had become Alpha, it would be impossible to get back what we once had.
I felt a tear roll down my cheek, I let it fall since I was all alone here anyways.
I sniffed and stood up to start the journey back, I had no idea how far I'd run. I always got so lost in the moment that I could end up not paying attention to where I was going and got lost a lot.
I sighed to myself.
This could take a while...