Chapter 7

Take Me Home
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

I looked at myself in the mirror. My long black hair slightly curled to add a bit of effort to my casual outfit. The dark blue denim that paired with one of Sehun's oversized tee shirts that was tied together with a leather belt. I was content with how I look which I would like to believe was decent enough to meet Sehun's friends. It wasn't like we were going to a fancy restaurant. We were going to a barbecue place to drink and have some of that heavenly tteokbokki and samgyeopsal-gui. My mouth watered just thinking about it now. It used to be one of our favorite places to go as students with a huge appetite, however about a year or two after I graduated the small cozy restaurant had closed its doors. So it's been years since I had their food and I was restless.

Sighing, I ruffled my hair as I watched the woman staring back at me. She was anxious and nervous no matter how much she hated to admit it. I wasn't stupid, I watched my fair share of movies to know exactly how this went. One screw up and we could end with WW3. So I examined my reflection carefully to make sure there was nothing to regret with my look, but as the door's unique resonance echoed in my apartment, my head whipped toward it. Ending my small session with my mirror, I walked over to the door and opened it up to see Sehun standing there happily.

His black hair reflecting back the setting sun's rays making him seem like he was glowing as the sky outside burned in deep hues of orange and purple. Smiling, I looked a bit past him and out of the window the hallway had, "It's beautiful." I commented not remembering the beautiful sky. However, I was sure that I didn't step a foot out of my apartment that day.

"I know something more beautiful."

Pulling my attention away from the sky, I looked up at the man who's casual apparel never seem to take away from that regal air he carried. Sehun's heart may have been one of a country boy, but his soul was no doubt royalty. I could feel a smile creep from my lips as the heat pushed its way onto my cheeks. The slow feeling of shyness overtaking me as I looked down at my feet. 

I watched as he took a step closer to me, forcing me to look back up to him. His brown orbs staring back at me as he softly smile and cupped both of my cheeks. The warmth that radiated off his hands comforting as I closed my eyes softly before feeling the tingling sensation of his lips against mine. Like always, his minute touches could send me over the edge as all of my senses were open to him. 

The soft humming in the air from the spring air blowing outside. The smell of his cologne that tickled my nose with undertones of maple. The soft fabric of his first against the palms of my hands. The way he tasted against my lips.

I had never felt so contempt with my life like in this moment, so as he pulled away, I could feel a drop of sadness before it washed away with his sincere smile, "Are you ready?" He asked as I let my hands fall slowly from his chest, but without letting them linger a bit. I hadn't noticed but Sehun's body had been changing. His running was building muscles around his body that I hadn't taken the time to appreciate before. This morning I had also learned that he was using weights when he ran. So smiling, I nodded my head as my hands fell back down to my side.

 

 

 

 

I sat with Sehun at the round table with two empty chairs across from us as Sehun had already began to heat up the grill that sat front and center under the vent that floated above our heads. The smell of meat cooking in the air made me giddy as I watch my boyfriend who concentrated as he held his hand over the heat to feel if it was working properly. I smiled watching him. Sehun was very serious about his food as he grew up around the sea where fresh food was plentiful.

So as I sat there and admired his diligence to make sure everything was perfect for when his friends arrived. However, my anxious heart wouldn't calm down in my chest. They obviously didn't like that very first time, will they like me now? It was all that I could think of in my head as the slow sizzling sound buzzed in my ears while Sehun laid down the samgyeopsal.

However, as the ripping sound of metal stools scraped across the ground, I was taken out of my trance as I saw the two males in front of us. Standing up quickly, I watched as Sehun laughed at my eagerness, but also at the arrival of his close friends. I watched as Sehun bowed slightly to them and held out a hand, "Hyung!" Sehun greeted as who I remembered to be Jongdae grabbed his hand and pulled him into an embrace as the other male repeated. "Sehun!" They cheered in unison as the three men laugh.

However, the tall one who was called Chanyeol spotted me standing behind my excited boyfriend. "And who's this?" Chanyeol asked as Sehun smiled and turned around, smiling at me. With his small action of encouragement, I bowed to the two men. "Hello, I'm Han Eunji. Nice to meet you!" I said as I got back up and flashed them a nervous smile as the three men look at me. I watched as those comforting eye crescents reached Sehun's face as he wrapped an arm around me shoulder and gave it a slight squeeze to comfort my beating heart.

"She's my girlfriend, guys." Sehun included as I blushed forgetting my title for a second.

 

 

 

 

Sitting down around the table, I stared back at the two men who observed

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter