Unmutual Feelings

Passion

It's been a week already since Sakura made that audition and unfortunately she didn't get the part. Because of that she's been sulking ever since.

"Unnie! Come on! Don't sulk here. How about we go on a party!" A girl with puckered lips mused as she approached the sulking actress with a bag of potato chips. 


"Don't you ever come near my bed with that bag of unhealthy chips! Choi." Sakura hissed at the approaching duck. Yena just shrugs it off and continued walking towards the latter's bed.

 
The moment she slumped herself on the bed's corner a few chips fell on Sakura's matress. Sakura watched in horror as Yena, with her greasy finger tips gathered the chips and ate it. 


"JO YURI!" Sakura shouted from her room. After a few seconds a hamster like girl came rushing in with a spatula in hand. "Unnie! What happened?" The girl questions as she lifts up the spatula as if she was about to hit someone.

"Yul! He-l.." Yuri released a sigh of relief as she saw Sakura was just choking Yena to death. "Damn you, Choi!" Sakura still choking the living out of Yena when suddenly the doorbell rang. Yuri ran up to answer the door and leaving the two to kill each other. 


"Yul!!" A lively voice greeted Yuri which made the latter smile. "Eunbi unnie! It's a surprise that you are here." Eunbi just smiled and hugged the cute little hamster in front of her. Eunbi broke the hug as she heard a loud thud coning from Sakura's room. Yuri face palmed for she knows that the two are still trying to end each other's life because of a potato chip. Eunbi was puzzled at what was happening until Yuri marches up to Sakura's room with steam flowing out of her nose.

The next thing Eunbi knew Sakura and Yena are now sitting beside each other and being all friendly. "I must say, you seriously did a good job to tame these beasts right here." Eunbi amusingly said as she sips her hot coffee. Sakura suddenly flung her head towards her manager and stared at her for a good ol' five seconds. Eunbi smiled at the latter and continued sipping her coffee. 

"Unnie? I was not expecting you here." Sakura mused as she started pulling out something from under her center table. Eunbi just grin at the younger and didn't say a thing.

Sakura started to get puzzled as she one by one arrange the UNO! cards on the floor. Sakura then started distributing the cards with Eunbi playing along their silly game.

The first round started to move and Yena is starting to get the lower hand of things. She thought she could get away because of a +4 card but she was wrong. All the others also had + cards. And to her own horror Sakura is seriously not there to just play games. She was serious. Pulling the last string Sakura putted down the +4 card while she screams

"UNO!" 


Grimmace is evident on Yena's pretty face. "This is UNFAIR!" Yena started to erupt, but fortunately Yuri was there to calm the raging duck. Eunbi started to chuckle at the groups wild deeds. She then took her empty cup and started standing up. "Unnie! We aren't done playing yet!" Sakura mused which just earned a chuckle from the older.

"Sakura, we should go. There's a good news today." Sakura looked at her in bewilderment.

"The only good news today is, me beating Yena's in an UNO! Game"

The cherry blossom then smirks at the glaring duck. Yuri laugh softly as the two began to bicker once more. 

 

 

 

-

 

 


"Come in." Chaeyeon mused as she heard a soft knock on her office door.

"Chae." A girl called softly as she approached the young CEO's desk. Chaeyeon grin as she sees how alluring the girl infront of her is.

"Minmin, Don't you have a shoot today?" Chaeyeon asked as she softly held the latter's hand and kissed it gently. Minju blushed at the action Chaeyeon is showcasing.

"The director said it's okay to go."

Chaeyeon smiled and pulled Minju a little bit too forceful making the girl stumble her way to her lap. Minju's face blushes as Chaeyeon wraps her arms on her tiny waist. "Hey Minmin I have a favor to ask." Chaeyeon said softly as she trail soft feather like kisses down Minju's neck. "What is it?" Minju questioned as she leans her head back for Chaeyeon to have more access.

"You know Sakura, right?" Chaeyeon questions as she started on Minju's white skin leaving a mark. Minju could only bite her lower lip as Chaeyeon parts her lips from her now marked skin.

"Y-yes. I know her." After Minju's answer Chaeyeon slowly drifts her hand towards the latter's silky smooth thighs. Minju was caught of guard but she didn't mind at all.

"Tell me. Are you two close?"

Chaeyeon started sliding her index finger, drawing circles on Minju's thighs. Minju started to breathe heavily as she felt Chaeyeon's touches like it was burning her. "N-not really, B-but s-she's nice."

Chaeyeon nodded as she again lands soft kisses on Minju's neck up to her jaws then to her ear's back.

"Would you hate it if you work together?"

She asked as her hand slowly glides further to the northern part of Minju's thighs.

"N-no."

Minju answered, brief and direct. She was enjoying Chaeyeon's touches when suddenly Chaeyeon's big wooden office door flung open.


"Im sorry to interupt your little session but, boss." The intruder straight up looked at Chaeyeon's questioning orbs. "Emergency meeting. There are some issues regarding the last signed contract with Stellar Infrastructures Corp." Chaeyeon sighed. "Okay, I'll be there in a minute."

She then tapped Minju to stand up. "By the way. Nako, Call miss Kwon and let her know that the meeting will be cancelled today and will be rescheduled tomorrow." Nako nodded and went out the office, closing the huge door. Chaeyeon started to straighten her attire as she patted the clothes she's wearing.

"Sorry Minmin, I have an important meeting to attend to."

Minju shook her head as she beamed a soft smile towards the young CEO.

"It's fine. Call me once you're finished."

Minju then leaned in to get a peck from Chaeyeon's lips.

"I love you."
Chaeyeon sighed at Minju's statement.

"Min, you know that-"

Minju hushed her and looked at her with sadden expression.

"I know Chae, I know."

Minju then left the scene with a heavy heart leaving Chaeyeon alone.

 

 


-

 

 

 

"How dare you!"

A loud angered voice started to occupy a fancy restaurant.

"Can you please sit down, have respect for the food."

Another voice retaliatted with calmness.

"Hyewon! We've been dating for a week now, and you just want to drop me, JUST LIKE THAT!"

The woman's voice was shaking. Everyone is now staring at them but the person she was talking to just shrugged her off and continued stuffing with foood.

"Chowon. You do know I am not the committed type, the only reason why I dated you was because it looks fun. You have your boyfriend yet you still wanted to date me. With that being said, it gave me the thrill i wanted. You probably get my point right."

The other woman was on the brink of crying. "But I broke up with him just for you!" Chowon then released her tears.

"That was the reason. No more thrill that means nothing more to do with you. I only dated you because of the thrill that comes with it. I never said I would date you and stay with you like those in movies right. So it's not my fault anymore. You can't blame this on me."

Hyewon again retaliated while still stuffing with a medium rare Angus steak. Chowon with tears gushing out of her eyes slammed her palm on the table.

"I hope you ing get the karma you deserve. !"

After the outburst Chowon left the scene without even touching her food. Hyewon sighs as she wipes with the provided cloth.

"Such a pain in the ."


She then signaled towards the waiter that was assigned to her table for the bill.

 

"My, my. If it isn't Kang Hyewon. What a surprise to see you here." Hyewon whipped her head up to the voice and to her delight she knew who it was from. "Ssamu!" Hyewon immediately lunged herself to the girl, wrapping the latter with a tight hug. "It's been years! How have you been?" The latter smiled at Hyewon.

 

"Well, Im fine. I have some business to attend to, here." Hyewon smiled and broke the hug. "Until when?" The latter giggled and teased the food loving beauty. "I don't know." She wiggled her eyebrows while grinning like an idiot. Hyewon scoffed and gave the latter a light smack on the shoulder. "Come on Kim Chaewon, until when?" 
Chaewon smiled. "For good."

 

 

 

-

 

 

 

 

So another update today!! Im on the mood to update and I did said to myself that I will start to kick my lazy out of my system and looks like it worked~

This chapter will give you an insight (or maybe not) of what Chaeyeon's love life is. So yeeeeeeet! Hope yoy all enjoyed this as much as I enjoyed writing this up. 

Also what do you all think would Chaewon's character be?~
Comment it all down.