Attendant

Passion

The sound of a loud alarm echoed throughout the four corners of a room. A light groan can be heard from the bed near a sliding glass door that is connected to a veranda.


"WAKE UP!"


A sudden bang from the door of the room can be heard. The person from the bed started clicking her tongue. She slowly stood from her bed and approached the door that was still being banged by the person from the other side. Before the person from inside the room could unlock and open the door, it suddenly flung open hitting her face really hard.


"WHAT THE !" the newly awoken girl hissed in pain as she continues to rub her nose while she slumped herself on the floor. The person from the other side of the door rushed to aide the girl whose in pain from the hard strike she had with her bed room door.


"Unnie! Im really sorry!" the girl took the others hand and helped her stand up. The older girl then glared at the intruder while she clicked her tongue and approached her bed again. The older then wrapped herself with a comforter and started drifting back to dreamland when the younger girl shook her like no tomorrow.


"UNNIE! WAKE UP! WE ARE GOING TO BE LATE!"


the older girl groaned as she dismissed the younger's pleadings. 
'You want to play like this huh!' the younger talked to herself and then vanish to the door next to the mini table inside the room. She came back with a bucket, filled with cold water. The younger then smirked before she dumped the water onto the body of the older who is still on her bed sleeping again, she called out another girl.


"Chaemin!! video this."


The new girl giggled and started her phone. The other girl then smirked.
"I already told you to get up but you didn't listen."
The girl then gave out a menacing smile and with out further ado, she dumps the bucket of cold freezing water onto the lying body that was perfectly resting still on top of the fluffy bed.


"WHAT THE !"


The older cursed as she immediately flung herself out of her bed. The younger on the other hand was laughing so damn hard she almost collapsed. 


"CHAEMIN!! DID YOU CAUGHT THAT!!?"


Chaemin nodded while holding out her laugh.


"LEE CHAERYEONG!"


"CRAP!"


Chaeryeong knew very well that her older sister is fuming mad right now and that she'll be in trouble so she quickly sped out of the room while she grab their youngest sister Chaemin in the process.

 


-

 

"SAKURA!"


Eunbi called from the driver's seat as she shouted at Sakura who is now walking towards her car. Sakura smiled at her manager as she flung the door of Eunbi's car.


"Good morning, unnie." Eunbi then carefully gave Sakura her morning coffee. She then started the engine and starts driving to their destination.

The girls arrived at the front of a very exquisite building. As they entered the lobby of the company colors of silver and gold greeted them as if they entered a luxurious hotel than a company. Sakura and Eunbi are in awe as they stare at the chandelier that was dangling at the center of the lobby. The furnitures also screams expensive. 


Their trance was cutted off when a small girl in corporate attire approached them. The girl has a this cute height but her face screams strict. Sakura noticed that the girl is Japanese, so she tapped the girl and politely asked her in her native language. "Where is the toilet? I kind of had too much coffee earlier." The girl softened her expression as the Japanese woman started talking to her in her native tongue. "See that hall, go straight then turn left. You'll see the sign once you turn there." The girl delightfully answered the other's question. Sakura smiled at how courteous the girl was. "I know this is weird but Im Sakura, Miyawaki Sakura. And you?" The girl was puzzled at the sudden antics the latter is showing her but she still go with the flow and introduced herself. "Nako, Yabuki Nako." Sakura then smiled and excused herself. 


As Eunbi and Nako watch the figure of Sakura vanished from the end of the hall, Nako looked at her watch. "Miss Kwon, I know you want to wait for Miss Miyawaki but Miss Bae's time is precious. And she will first talk with you. Just email Miss Miyawaki the details after your meeting with Miss Bae." Eunbi could only nod at Nako. The small woman then approached an attendant and instructed her to guide Sakura to Miss Bae's office once she's out of the toilet.

After that Nako guided Eunbi to the elevator and pushed on the 22nd floor of the building. Soon after that, the attendant Nako instructed was called by somebody, and that somebody is Miss Lee Chaeyeon. Chaeyeon asked the attendant to run her some errands.
The latter could have said no, but she can't do it after all Chaeyeon is the CEO of Lee enterprises. Also she was affraid of losing her job.

After the attendant left Chaeyeon standing there, Sakura came out from the hallway and into the main lobby. 
The cherry blossomed recieved a text from her manager saying that a attendant would be waiting for her in the front desk.
Sakura's eyes roamed the entire lobby and there she found a girl in her semi-formal attire with a face mask. Sakura approached the tall girl and tapped her shoulder. "Miss, are you the attendant who will be guiding me to the audition lounge?" The tall girl examined Sakura's stature from her head down to her toes. The Cherry blossom find this rude of the girl. She then suddenly gave the what she thought was the attendant a disgusted look then turned away. Before she could even walk out of the scene the masked girl hold her on her wrist that stopped her from leaving. "Im sorry ma'am that was rude of me. Yes. I am your attendant." Sakura then exhaled a bit and softly smiled at the so called attendant. "So wh-" Before Sakura could finish her sentences a woman wearing a long sleeves white shirt With a black and gray cardigan to top it off and a black pencil cut skirt cutted her. "Ma'am, I already finished what you asked me to do." The stranger then suddenly saw Sakura standing beside the tall girl she was talking with. "Ah! I almost forgot. Miss Miyawaki I-" The girl was about to introduce herself when the tall girl suddenly wraps her arm on her shoulder. "Excuse us for a second Miss Miyawaki. Im just gonna talk to this co-attendant of mine." Sakura just nodded as she watches the two slowly walk away from her, just far enough so their converastion wouldn't be heard.
"CEO Lee. What do you want to talk about ma'am?"
"I know Sakura. She's an acquintance of mine. So you know what Im saying right?"

The attendant tgen nodded at her boss. Chaeyeon on the other hand put up a smirk but it was not seen because of her mask.

"Excuse me, but I think I might get late for an appointment if we don't start moving now." Sakura mused as she watches the ticking clock that was hanged on the Middle of two elevator doors.

Chaeyeon bowed apologetically towards the cherry blossom and gave her an eye smile. She then started walking towards the elevator leading Sakura. The cherry blossom enthusiatically followed Chaeyeon as she really thought that the CEO of the company she's in is her attendant


-


They are now inside the spacious elevator and Chaeyeon already pushed the number 22. Silence engulf both of them. Only the elevator music and their calm breathings were heard throughout the elevator. Chaeyeon is starting to get uncomfortable about the silence when suddenly the elevator stopped. Chaeyeon kept pushing the buttons and to her dismay? The elevator didn't move one bit. She heaves a sigh and look at Sakura again. Apologetically. "Sorry, Miss. Looks like we are stuck now." 

 

-

 


It's been minutes since they got stucked and Chaeyeon already pushed the emergency button but the rescue team wouldn't be there until after an hour. Sakura looked into her watch and sighed. "looks like it's gonna be bye bye for me." Chaeyeon gave Sakura a puzzled look. "Bye bye? Why?" Sakura beamed a soft smile.

"This is an important audition and for me to get stuck here means it's fate that it really isn't for me." Chaeyeon just nodded and the continued to stare at the buttons.
"Hey, attendant-san. Quit standing there and seat beside me. I want to be a little bit friendly." Chaeyeon gave Sakura an eye smile as she slowly followed Sakura's instructions. After she was seated she got so nervous. She doesn't know if it was because of the place or is it because of Sakura, but one thing is for sure. This feelings are foreign and anew to her. "Hey, miss attendant. Why do you wear a mask? Also you don't really said your name earlier so I can only address you as attendant-san." 
Chaeyeon giggled at Sakura. She then reached out her hand to the girl and shook the latter's hand.
"Chae, just call me Chae. Nice to meet you, miss Miyawaki." Sakura smiled as they shook each other's hands. "Kkura, you can call me Kkura, don't be so formal." 
Silence then again engulf them both, but this time it's not an awkward silence. It's quite the calming type for unknown reason. Chaeyeon just smiled at the empty space. She was about to speak when she felt something on her shoulder. She whipped her gead towards the thing and therr she sees the girl sound asleep with her head leaning on her shoulder. With that sight, again her geart started to thump and tgis is bothering her. The new sensation is bothering her. She then again shrugged it off and by instinct inch closer to Dakura so she could properly let tge girl rest her head. 

Chaeyeon could hear the tiny cute snores form the latter which she finds really cute. She was a bout to tilt her head towards Sakura's when her phone vibrated. 
"What is it this time Chaeryeong" Chaeyeon hissed at her sister, she still hasn't got back to the younger.

"Miss BYJ is seriously seeking you right now, as if you are some kind of lost item. Then her brilliant mind told her to ask me as if Im a freaking lost and found. She was bombarding me! And it was your fault not mine!"

"Well you deserve that, anyway just tell her Im stuck at the elevator but will be there in a couple of minutes."
Chareyong sighed at the other end of the line. "Fine!" Chaeyeon giggled at her sister. For Chaeryeong to be that grumpy means she and her cute friend Yuna had another fight. Chaeryeong then cutted the call after hearing her sister's gigling.
"Such a child." Chaeyeon muttered as she looks at her phone screen with a cute smile flashing under her mask. 
She then averted her gaze to Sakura when she turned off her phone screen and the saw the beautiful reflection of the girl. Chaeyeon unconsciously smiled while she pulled her mask down to her chin. She then scoot closer to Sakura's face and examine every detail. She was thinking how beautiful the curves of the latter's lips are, imagining how it would taste and feel like if ever those luscious lips crashed on hers. After a few day dreaming she suddenly blushed at her thoughts. It was inappropriate of hers to do such thing, but seeing the girl in her most peaceful and vulnerable state gives her stomach butterflies and without her right train of thought, Chaeyeon slowly inch her pink lips towards Sakura's forehead. 

After the deed, the young CEO became baffled at her own doings. She's starting to question what is happening with her. The first time she met the young actress. She was stunned, now she's doing something like this as if there is something in her system that is urging her to caress and protect the older. She knew from the start that it was attraction she was feeling but now. She's having a huge dilemma. 

As her lips parted from Sakura's forehead a rustling sound of metal was heard from outside the elevator. Chaeyeon knew that the recue team is now here. She knew that after a few minutes they would be going out. 
She shook Sakura lightly, to wake her up. As Sakura slowly opened her eyes, a ray of light shone from the elevator door's gap. Slightly blinding her. Soon when her sight had adjusted to the light she saw a man holding a clamp. And was reaching his arms since the elevator is a tad bit lower than the floor. 

After Chaeyeon and Sakura got out from the elevator. A voice called out to Sakura and in a blink of an eye a woman is now hugging the young actress. Chaeyeon didn't like what she saw, that it made her stomped away from the scene. She was approaching the other elebator when someone tapped her shoulder. "Chae-san. Thank you." The Cherry blossom's words are so soft, it almost melted her heart. A tint of blush crept onto her fluffy cheeks but luckily she had her mask on. She then just game Sakura a slight nod and an eye smile. She then shifted her gaze to Eunbi which was continuously bowing. She got the hint of ehat Eunbi might be, but she chose to think the other way.

 

-

 

Sakura thought she would not make it to the audition but looks like she's lucky today. The audition time was moved later within the day. "Why did they move it, unnie?" Sakura questioned as they approach the audition room. Before they entered Sakura and Eunbi walked by a familiar person.

"Chae-san?" Chaeyeon or so Sakura thought as the attendant named Chae-san was standing infront of the vending machine. She's picking out her coffee when Sakura approached her and called her out. Chaeyeon, still wearing her mask gave the girl an eye smile. At the back of Sakura Chaeyeon noticed Eunbi who was just standing there minding her own phone. "Kkur-san? Is she your lover?" Chaeyeon then pointed out the woman behind her who's leaning on the wall while fiddling on her phone. Sakura smiled then faced the young CEO. "She's my manager and a very dear friend" Chaeyeon just nodded as she continues to press tge buttons of the bending machine. Sooner there was 2 cans of coffee on the hands of the young CEO. "Here Kkura-san. Good luck at the audition." Chaeyeon then patted the cherry blossom's shoulder before she left to the audition room.

 


-

 


Sakura's chest was thumping so hard because of nervousness. She can't explain why but this is tge first time she had the urge to strike an okay for an audition. Most of the time Sakura will just let an audition pass and when she's in an audition she doesn't really care if she gets it or not. So this is really a new feeling for her. "unnie!! Do you think I'll get in?" her hand was shaking as she asked her manager's opinion. "You'll do great Saku-chan. So chill and relax. Okay?" Eunbi smiled at her with assurance written all over her face to calm down the cherry blossom. 

It was Sakura's turn now. "Good luck! You can do it!!" Eunbi softly said while bringing her arms up with a balled up fist on chest height. Indicating a fighting stance. Sakura smiled and did tge same stance. She then confidently approached the platform.

She then again saw someone familiar. "Chae-san?" Her eyes had this glint of curiousness. The other girl giggled and then brought down her mask. 

"Hello there Miss Miyawaki. I am Lee Chaeyeon. The CEO of Lee Enterprises and your attendant earlier." 

 

The young CEO beamed a bright smile that left the cherry blossom puzzled yet in awe.

 

 

-

 

 

Hello guys!!!! This is a sudden stop on my hiatus because of that interview on IZExIZ*ONE photobook! Sakura said she wants to marry Chaeyeon!! Im shaking!! OMFG!!

 

ANYWAYS THIS IS A SHORT UPDATE AS USUAL. I HOPE YOU CONTINUE SUPPORTING THIS FIC EVEN THO IM NOT THAT CONSISTENT ABOUT THE UPDATING. 

I will continue to do my best! Ciao~

Till the next update.ヾ(≧▽≦*)o