Aphrodite

Passion

Sakura is now standing infront of a man she just literally slapped. The man was stunned of what was happening, but Sakura couldn't careless. Yuri and the gang where the ones to apologize for their friend's behavior, and told the man that they'll just pay for the last drink the man has for compensations. The man then gave them a grin and asked the bartender to fetch the highest priced liquor. 
"Thank you, for this kids" The man then grin and made his way back to his table. Yena whom has jus got back  sighed and pouted her duck like lips. Yuri just chuckled at her and assured her that she'll be paying that bottle. Yena's mood lit up a little, she almost hugged Yuri when Sakura interfered.
"Hey! Duck! Don't you ever come near my child. Or else Im gonna skin you!" Yuri then burst out into a pit of laugh after that. Yena was displeased but she doesn't want to anger the now drunk senior in Yuri's arms. 
"How in the world did we end up in this kind of situation again?" Hyewon who was eating her chips questioned.

 


----------------//----------------//-------------------

 

 

Flashback:

 

Sakura started to walk towards the building were her friends had literally dragged her. The booming music coming from it could almost break your senses. The loud bass from the amplifiers of the big stereo could make your skin feel the thumps of the music. The place was full of people enjoying their night. Sakura on the other hand had a bad feeling about this. She then grabbed Hyewon's arm making the latter girl look her way.
"Unnie? What is it?" Hyewon mused a question.
"Kangchan, Im having a bad feeling about this club." Sakura slightly leaned on Hyewon's ear so that the latter could hear what she was talking about.
"Unnie, don't be absurd. Nothing bad is gonna happen, this club is owned by Duckie's friend, so no worries" Hyewon gave  her a smile and grab her hand. She lead sakura to the girls infront of them namely; Yena, Yuri and the pup Yujin. Sakura just gave a soft smile at Hyewon's gestures, she find it cute and endearing.

The night slowly gain it's age as minutes passes by. The club is starting to get crowded. A lot of famous personalities can be seen here. Even Sakura's work mate Kim minju was there. The girl spotted Sakura and waved her hand and rushed towards the cherry blossom.
"Unnie!! It's a surprise to see you here." Minju slightly raise the tone of her voice so that the loud music of the club wouldn't over power her voice. Sakura smiled at her and just nodded, giving out a gesture saying that she herself is also surprised that she was at the same place. Minju just giggled.

"By the way, Unnie. I heard about the news. Are you okay?" Minju said in a kindly manner not wanting to offend her senior. Sakura looked at her with a smile that faded instantly. Ofcourse who in this world would be okay after a very emotional break up like that. The looks in her eyes started to cloud again. She's now having the worst flashback she could've ever imagine. She started to feel the pain again. 'This is definitely a bad idea.' Sakura repeated inside her head. Minju realized she asked a wrong question and started to grimace to the fact the she had reopened a wound that hasn't even been healed yet. She felt guilty and angry at the same time. She felt guilty for asking the question and angry at herself for being insensitive towards the topic. Yuri then noticed the eerie weather befalling the two gorgeous girls, so she then ordered up a bottle of whisky, poured it in a glass with ice and gave it to the two women. 
"Okay guys! Stop talking about that douche! We are here to party and forget, so drink up! This is Yena's treat." Yuri then grin at Yena who is now contemplating on saying yes to the girl's offer. The duckie just sighed in defeat. Guess she can't resist the cute hamster infront of her, she too started to pour herself a glass and started drinking. After a few drinks, someone from behind called out minju's name. Sakura and the gang looked at the direction where the voice came from. They saw a girl with bright smile walking towards them. The gang thought the girl was so damn cute that they want her inside her pocket. 
"Minju unnie! You started drinking already!" The cute girl pouted on minju as if minju did something wrong. Minju just giggled at her and introduce Sakura and her gang. The cute girl then fixed her line of sight towards Sakura. She knows she had seen the girl somewhere but she can't remember. She then swayed her view towards Yuri in which Yuri gave her a smile and a small wave which the cute girl reciprocated. Next her sight landed on Yena. The duckie just smiled at her and gave her a thumbs up, she giggled at the sight. Then came down to Hyewon, her eyes widen at the sight and blurted out Hyewon's name.
"Hyewon unnie!?" The sakura and the others where startled except for Hyewon. Hyewon gave her a smile. "Hello there bunny. What are you doing here? Shouldn't you be in bed right now?" Hyewon playfully mused to the younger. The younger just laugh and smack her in the shoulder. "Unnie! Im 19 already! Don't treat me like a child." The girl then playfully pouted then suddenly went to a pit of laughter. All the other girls are puzzled. They didn't know Hyewon has other friends besides them. 
Hyewon took a glance on her friends' faces. She gave them a grin then pulled the cute girl towards her. She was thinking on pranking her friends. As she pulled the girl closer, she puts her arm around the girl's waist with a grin plastered on her face.
"You all must be shocked but, this is my girlfriend. Wonyoung" Hyewon declared gaining the attention of everyone.
Sakura almost spit out the bitter liquor she was drinking, but she ended up just swallowing it, she started coughing like no tomorrow, after all it was whisky, who wouldn't feel like dying while you suddenly down that devil. 
"What!" Sakura and the group synchronized. "Girlfriend!? When?" Yena then ask with her 2 remaining brain cells. The whole group was really under shock right now, then suddenly.
"Unnie, stop making fun of them! They might believe you ya'know" The cute girl smacked Hyewon's shoulder making the older burst into laughter. The girls looking at them are still puzzled. The cute girl then sighed and explained. The whole group wanted to strangle Hyewon. Sakura wanted to chop her, who doesn't after that whisky accident. Hyewon just laugh at them. The cute bunny just lauged at her unnies. She then turned her head back to her one and only Hyewon unnie but before she could say something, someone from her peripheral vision caught her attention. It was a tall girl same as her height or maybe taller. The girl was focused on someone. Bunny took the chance to trace who the big pup is eyeing and with a grin on her face after seeing who it is, the bunny then walk towards the pup.
"Why are you eyeing minju unnie?" The mischievous bunny blurted out in a manner that the whole gang could hear. 
Everyone turned their gaze on Yujin. Yena and Hyewon was grinning from ear to ear while Sakura looked at her as if she had found a new black mail material and Yuri giving her the devilish smile. Yujin suddenly felt her face hot. She diverted her gaze into the grinning bunny then back to minju who is now looking at her in a questioning manner. Everyone's gaze are on Yujin and it's making the pup uncomfortable. 
"Oh my! Our daengdaengs is blushing!" Yena playfully mused. Yujin gave her a glare then everyone laughed. After a few moments of bickering a voice then again called out. 
"Wonyoung! Minju Unnie! " A fluffy cheeked girl appeared out of nowhere. She was so cute that the gang stared at her with awe.

"Wonyoungie, Unnie. I've been looking everywhere for the both of you!" The cute newcomer mused. Minju just smiled at her and turn her head towards Sakura. She then introduced the fluffy cheeked girl. "Unnie, this is Honda Hitomi-san, she's a new talent under the same agency as yours." As Minju finishes the introduction Hitomi bowed towards her senior. Sakura just gave her a very soft smile that was reciprocated by the girl. Hitomi then grabbed both Minju and Wonyoung's arms. "Sakura senpai, sorry. But I need to fetch this two here. The rest of our gang has been all over the place searching for them." She then bowed then drag the both away from Sakura and the gang. Minju and Wonyoung while still beimg dragged look back at Sakura and gave a slight bow. Sakura then wave her hand and gave a small smile.

The gang then started drinking again. The bottle Yuri ordered is now empty. The giant pup is now flushed because of the alcohol. Yena saw the state of the poor University student and being a kind hearted unnie she is, she excused herself and Yujin. Yuri gave her a questioning look. Yena just sighed and pointed at the now drunk puppy, Yuri immediately agreed to Yena and mouthed her to drive safely. Yena just nodded and proceed to help Yujin to walk towards the exit of the club. 

After Yena's departure, Sakura ordered another bottle. "Unnie? I think we can't down that bottle anymore" Yuri exclaimed but her unnie didn't give a damn. "You said we shall drink our hearts out so! That's why we are here! Im drinking my ing heart out" Sakura slurred which made Yuri shake her head in a very disappointed look. She wanted to stop her senior, but it was too late. 

Sakura remove the lid of the bottle and ask the bartender to remove the stopper. After the stopper was removed, Sakura hastly down the freaking bottle all by herself. Yuri was in shock. It was pure damn whisky and Sakura! Her soft and reliable unnie downed a freaking bottle in just one go. Yuri was worried because of the sight. Her senses are telling her that something's bad is about to happen.


------------//------------///---------

 

"Why the hell did you let her down a freaking bottle!" Yena almost shouted at Yuri and Hyewon who had Sakura in their arms. Yuri gave a guilty look towards Yena with her tears about to drop from her left eye. Yena slightly panic and apologize to the almost crying hamster. After the antics of the gang's official unofficial couple, Yena then again looked at the now wasted Sakura. "Unnie, what the hell are you thinking?" The duck said softly towards her senior as she runs her hand on the girl's head. "Looks like that douche really broke you." The pain and anger inside Yena's voice were felt by both Yuri and Hyewon. The two girls just patted Yena on her back. Yena just gave them a smile. The gang can't help but be angry and pained as they see how their senior wanted to escape this reality of hers. The three sighed in unison and agreed to take Sakura home but fate is really not siding with them. 
The drunk Sakura opened her eyes and spotted a man. She was so drunk the she has mistaken the stranger as her douche bag ex. As she saw the almost familiar figure in her eyes, she forcefully got out of her friends' arms and hurriedly grabbed the man's wrist. As the man turn to her a loud slap landed on the man's face.


"How dare you! How ing dare you! You wasted all my love and time for a ing whom you had one night with! Just ing one night! You threw our relationship for a ing night! 4 years! I did everything for you! 4 ing years! I helped out your crumbling business! I was the one supporting you! I was the only one who believed you when no one else wants too! I was always there for you! What is it with me that She has that I don't! Am I not pretty? Am I not lovable? Am I not enough!?"


The girl started crying while shouting at the man. The man just rage at her. The man almost raised his hand towards the girl when the gang suddenly run up to their senior and apologize to the man. Yuri offered the man a free bottle of the most expensive drink the club has to offer. Making the man grin and pointed at the bar. He then again gave the girls a smirk and got back on his seat. 

Sakura stopped her crying while she's being held by Hyewon. They are now back at their seats. Yena massaging her temples while Yuri sighing while looking at her wallet.
"Damn it! That money was for my Yoona album! And now it's ing gone." Yuri again for the nth time sighed. Yena just patted her back. "You have tons in your bank account so why the hell are you even sighing as if that was your last money?" Yuri looked at Hyewon with a glare.
"In all honesty, I do have tons in my bank but unfortunately my dad cutted off my access for a month because you guys almost trashed his car remember!" Hyewon suddenly stiffened.

 '2 weeks before this club thing incident the gang had a road trip using the car Yuri's dad lend them. Hyewon was the one driving and the others were all bickering.The gang thought it was the best idea to let Hyewon drive but looks like they were wrong. As they reach closer to their destination a careless dumb child crossed the street making Hyewon turn the wheels to the left and crash it on a damn wall. Luckily the girls didn't got injured but the car.'

Yuri just shook her head as she remembered the accident and  how her dad reprimanded her. Hyewon on the other hand bowed her head because of embarassment, she then sighed and took out her phone. 
"Yena, what was your account number again?" Hyewon questioned Yena.
"Why are you asking for it?" the ducky curiously asked Kwangbae. Hyewon just sighed and explained that she'll pay for the bottle Yuri previously paid for. Yena was puzzled.
"Then why are you asking my account number and not Yuri's" Hyewon and Yuri looked at her and literally and internally faced palmed. 
"Can you just give me the damn number you brainless duck." Yena was still thinking but she gave the number anyways. Hyewon transfered the money making Yuri jump in joy. As the gang continued to bicker and talk to each other not remembering their drunk senior. 

It's already almost 1am. Sakura is still asleep while her friends continued their drinking session. After a few more minutes a girl wearing a black dress hugging her body making her features stand out approached the gang's table. 

"Yena-ssi." The girl standing infront of their table mused. Yena turned her head towards the voice and her face lit up when she saw who it was.
"CHAEYEONIE!!" Yena excitedly said. She then stand up and gave the brunette a hug. Hyewon and Yuri just stared at the stranger as Yena started parting with the brunette. "Everyone! This is Lee Chaeyeon, she's the owner of this club." Yuri and Hyewon then gave her a bow and a very shy smile. Chaeyeon returned the smile and ask if she could join them. The three girls agreed. As The brunette was about to sit beside Hyewon, she noticed another person leaning on the girl's shoulder. Chaeyeon then peeked at the person beside Hyewon. 


'She's beautiful, and her complexion is as white as fine snow. She has lips as pink as roses.'


Chaeyeon thought to herself as she continued staring at the girl. Yena noticed Chaeyeon and a small grin poke up to Yena's face. "Don't tell me the cold hearted Chaeyeon is now falling for a drunk, wasted and broken hearted girl she just saw." Yena teased Chaeyeon, Yuri slapped Yena's shoulder and apologetically bowed to Chaeyeon.
Chaeyeon just giggled at the antic of the almost drunk ducky. She then took her seat and started drinking with the group. She would sometime steal glances on the sleeping girl. There is something about the girl that's making Chaeyeon attracted to her. Hyewon on the other hand noticed this and grin at the club owner. The mischievous cake monster suddenly had an idea. She immediately tap Sakura's shoulder to wake her up. Sakura then opened up her eyes and leaned her back towards the couch's back and sway her head backwards. The cherry blossom is still drunk and sleepy. Hyewon then took this chance to excuse herself to go to the comfort room. A seat was left between Sakura and Chaeyeon. Chaeyeon continued to talk and drink with Yena and Yuri as she also continued to take glances on Sakura. Hyewon then arrived and instructed Chaeyeon to move to her right. Chaeyeon is now beside the drunk girl who looks like she's having a hard time sleeping in her current position. Hyewon just grin and tapped Chaeyeon's shoulders. "Chaeyeon-ssi it looks like Sakura is having a hard time in that position. How about you help her? Put her head on your shoulders so she'll be alot more comfortable." Chaeyeon looked at Hyewon with a smirk. "Miss Kang, I might steal away your girl if you insist on that." Hyewon just clapped at Chaeyeon's reply. It was so confident it took her cassanova title away. "It's okay Miss Lee, we aren't dating anyways." Hyewon then cooly answered. Yuri who was listening to the bickering talk of the two girls infront of her suddenly spoke. "Kangchan! Are you like literally pairing Kkura unnie with Chaeyeon-ssi?" Yuri can't believe her friend. Hyewon just laugh and slightly nodded at Yuri. Chaeyeon on the other hand just shrugged the antics the gang is doing. 
She then turn to Sakurs and placed the girl's head on her shoulder. She may be cold hearted but she's soft in the inside. She let the girl comfortably lay her head there as she continued to talk to Yena. A few moments later Chaeyeon felt something warpping around her waist. It was Sakura. She was now awake and trying to open her eyes. She then thighen the hug on the brunette.
"Thank you for letting me sleep here Hye-" The cherry blossom did not continue what she was talking about when she saw an unfamiliar face just inches away from her. She realized she's been hugging a stranger and what made it awkward is that, Yena, Yuri and Hyewon are now looking at her with devilish smiles. She jolted from her seat and quickly remove her arms wrapping around the girl's waist. Chaeyeon just smiled at her and offered her hand. "Hello Miss, Im Lee Chaeyeon. It's nice to be hugged by a beautiful lady like you." Chaeyeon then winked at her. The cherry blossom was left dumb founded while blushing. Chaeyeon knew that the girl is in her trance so she fake a cough. The girl returned from her trance and looked at the brunette from her smooth neck up to her luscious looking lips. Sakura stared at the brunette's lips and made a big gulp. Chaeyeon saw it and curled her lips upward making the girl look up to her eyes. Sakura was now lost into those dark seductive brown, hazelnut eyes. started to feel dry at the stare down she then looked at Yuri and asked for a glass of water. Before Yuri could shout at the waiter. A huge pitcher of water is now on its way to their table. Chaeyeon just then smiled at Yuri and looked back at Sakura who is now pouring herself a drink. Chaeyeon yet again fake a cough that made the cherry blossom look at her. "Miss can I atleast know your name." Chaeyeon smiled at her innocently. It's not like she doesn't know already rather, she just wants to hear the voice of the girl, once more.
Sakura composed herself and made a formal introduction. Chaeyeon giggled at the sight as Sakura shyly continued to introduced herself. The cherry blossom ended with her introduction with her shaking Chaeyeon's hand. Chaeyeon was about to speak again when an employee called to her. Chaeyeon was a bit disappointed. She still wanted to play with the girl but duty calls. She adbruptly stood up and straighten her fitted black dress. Sakura was left in awe as a beautiful master piece unfold before her. "Aphrodite." the cherry blossom bluntly said without thinking gaining the looks of her friends and even Chaeyeon. She started to panic. 'Holy ! No! Im-, this is just the alcohol's fault! Im not gay! Im straight as hell! Besides nothing is wrong in admiring the same !' She's now having ang internal fight with herself. Chaeyeon just giggled and before she left she fetched something from her purse. 
"Here's my business card Miss Miyawaki. I hope to see you again." she gave sakura a very seductive smile. Sakura fetch the card and look at the back of the retreating figure. The only thing Sakura can think about is how beautiful, dazzling and hot the girl was. She then looked at the card and read it.

"Lee Chaeyeon, Lee Enterprises. CEO" Sakura was puzzled. 
"Hey ducky, isn't she a club owner?" Yena just nodded.
"Then why is her card saying CEO?" Yena laughed at Sakura. 
"This club is just a side business for her. To unwind and to have fun. This is just mere hobby of hers. Her real business is the Lee Enterprises." Sakura just nodded and stared at the card again.

"Lee Chaeyeon..."

------------------//----------//-----------//--------------------

So Yeeeeeet! Im cutting this here. Sorry for the wait I did say it'll be sooner but apoarently I had something unexpected going on. Your resident potato here just got a job!! So yeah I may actually get busier but I'll still continue to update this, So do not fear! This ty fic of mine will continue~

So yeah I hope you guys liked this and yes! AFTER 3 CHAPTERS! CHAEYEON IS HERE!! WE GETTING THAT TOP CHAEYEON BREAD!
EYE-
HAHAHAHAHHAHAHA.