Chapter 22

Army love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"I can't believe this they are finally out of the army Chen" Baekhyun smiles and acts all giddy as they drive along to a location they were given from D.O and Minseok. " I have been waiting for this day for ages. I wonder why we have to meet them here?" Chen turns down a street passing some buildings then stopping at a very large one on the corner.

" Looks like the place they said" Baekhyun checks the map on his phone again as they park the car just outside.

" Maybe its where they live" Chen closes the car door behind him as Baekhyun rushes around and links his arm as they both head inside.

" Hi " Minseok smiles as Chen rushes over hugging him. " I can't believe you are finally home" Minseok pulls the smaller in closer to his body and kisses his cheek.

"I did what my country needed of me and now I'm free to date you" Minseok watches as Chen moves and kisses his lips instead.

"Is D.O here? " Baekhyun asks making Chen and Minseok move away from each other.

"He is upstairs come on and follow me" Minseok guides the towards a lift as they head up to the top floor.

" Oh wow this place looks amazing" Baekhyun looks excited as he follows Minseok to find the man he loves so much.

"In here" Minseok opens the door as they all step inside taking off their shoes as D.O appears smiling

" Hey, my troublemaker" D.O laughs a Baekhyun launches at him hugging him tight . "Finally I have you home" Baekhyun kisses' his lips making D.O push him off once the kiss gets more passionate.

" Is this where you both live?" Chen moves to look out the large sitting room window.

" We never lived together " D.O says making Baekhyun and Chen look at each other confused.

" Why are we here then?" Baekhyun asks as D.O and Minseok signal for them to sit on the sofa.

" Look, we were thinking, and we don't think there would be room in your guy's apartment for when D.O and I drop in. So we know its early days still but how would you both feel about moving in here with us?. It will get you both away from your neighbors" Minseok says while cupping Chens hands in his.

" I don't want them causing you trouble or hurting you Baek. I can't stay away and worry about you all the time. So what do you say to us all moving in here?" D.O waits as Baekhyun lets out a little tear.

"We need some where away from the old place and I am willing to give us all a try". Chen smiles as he leans closer hugging Minseok.

" Baekhyun is this something you would be willing to do, if not we can work something else out" D.O says as Baekhyun wipes his tears

" I think we deserve a new fresh start and who to do that with then my best friends and new friend Minseok" Baekhyun giggles while wiping his face clear of tears.

" Then let's pick a bedroom each" Minseok stands up and holds out his hands as Chen follows down the hallway to a bedroom.

" You fancy this one?" Minseok says before turning back to see Chen looking so happy with tears in his eyes. " What is it?" Minseok pulls Chen in closer for a hug. " I never in my dreams thought I would ever get away from that apartment and I never dreamt I would be here with you . I always thought I'd be the single forever"

" Oh baby no you are not single anymore and you definitely are no " Minseok winks making Chen blush.

" Thank you for this Minseok are you sure about this?" Chen questions but hopes he likes the idea just as he does. " I love the idea of being around you and life is so short. I learnt that in the army and meeting you has made me realise that more and I want n

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter