chapter 14

Army love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Arriving home from work I close the front door and slip off my shoes smiling as I can smell delicious food and there is music playing. "Hey welcome home, I'm cooking us food tonight so go change and dinner be ready in a few minutes" baekhyun smiles at me as I head into my bedroom and quickly change out of my work clothes. Checking my phone to see if there are any messages from Minseok I frown seeing none so I head out to find Baekhyun in the kitchen.

"How was work, did you have a good day?" he smiles from ear to ear as I sit at the counter watching him dish up our dinner. "It was busy after you left, were you OK?" I take the plate he is handing me as he sits beside me with his. "I went to work, left early and picked up some new clothes for Saturday" he smiles his cheeky grin before putting some food in his mouth. It has been a long time since I seen him this happy and it's all thanks to D.O coming back into our lives. "Chen this is really gonna happen isn't it I'm going to see my little owl this weekend" I put down my chopsticks and turn in my chair to face him. "Baekhyun yes this is really happening, we just both need to get through this week together" squeezing his hands in mine I smile as a tear falls from his eye. "Thank you for this Chen, I know I teased you over being online saying there could be serial killers you're talking to. Now to hear D.O is back in my life makes me feel so happy and alive again". I watch as he lowers his head and cries as I pull him in closer hugging him. "Hey please don't cry, you get to see your little owl soon" he pulls away from our hug looking at me wiping his tears. "I owe you" he smiles before we both turn back to our food. "Let's finish dinner and then you can show me the clothes you bought for the weekend" I smile at him as he begins to eat again. "How about I show you the clothes then after I'll pop open a bottle of wine and you can tell me all about Minseok" my heart flutters at the mention of his name sending me back to the moment I kissed him and just how perfect it was.

"OK showing you the clothes I bought, I want to hear what is making you smile like that" he jumps from the chair opening the fridge door grabbing the bottle of wine. " OK time to tell your bestie about your new man" he winks as he walks closer grabbing my arm and pushing me to the sitting room.

Opening the wine he pours out two glasses and sits on the sofa beside me. "OK start from the beginning" he moves himself so he is sitting facing me as I start my Story.

Time skip

" Chen I'm so nervous... I feel like I need to be sick..... do I look ok.... do my clothes look OK..... will he remember me..... will he like me?" I stand frozen in my bedroom trying not to laugh at baekhyun pacing my bedroom panicking about meeting D.O today." You look amazing now will you sit down and relax" I move him so he is sitting on the end of my bed. "Do you think my jeans and top are OK"? He looks at me with puppy dog eyes, making me move closer and sit beside him. "You look amazing and D.O will just be excited to see you also" I hug him tight before hearing a ding from my phone.

Hey you, I can't wait to see you today I so nearly wanted to tell D.O your friend Baekhyun was on the way

Hey I told baekhyun and he hasn't shut up all week, he even got new clothes.

Well I am very nervous about today seeing you and of Baekhyun meeting D.O.

Same happening here also. I can't wait to see you soon

Jongdae do you think that we would get a bit of time alone for a walk and chat?

Yes I can't see why not

Ok good well I best go and get ready see you really soon x

See you soon

I blus

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter