Chapter 10

Army love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Carrying Baekhyun down the hallway after I spotted him crying when I left the bathroom. "I knew this would happen. You play both of them off eachother what do you expect" I give out to him as he just keeps sniffing as I push open our door moving his drunk inside as I guide him to the couch. "I just wanted to tease them like they do me Chen" he sniffs again sitting on the sofa as he leans his head back. "You were kissing Chanyeol when I went to the bathroom. I come back and find you crying and him nowhere to be seen" I say with a loud tone making him look at me. "He went to get us more drink and when he didn't hurry back I went to look for him and I found him kissing some random person dressed as stupid ghost. Like really if you're going to a fancy dress party at least dress up or make an effort, a ghost is just so damn lazy" Baekhyun huffs as I hand him a glass of water.

"Drink this and take these before you go to bed" I hold out two painkillers as Baekhyun takes them while drinking them down with the water. "You too Baek. You make out with Kai then Chanyeol. You all need a good slap before one of you gets hurt and trust me it's gonna be you" I tell him, making him look up at me. "What would you know, you don't have a boyfriend" he shouts at me making me pissed off that I have to deal with this every time he gets drunk.

Getting up from beside him I tell him goodnight as I head inside my room. " Chen I didn't mean that I'm sorry" I hear him shout from the other side of the door as I just ignore him while changing out of my costume. "Chen I love you I'm sorry I will go to bed now thank you for taking me home safe". Baekhyun shouts again as I lean against the door listening to hear him walk off down the landing to his room closing the door.

Falling on my bed as I look up at the ceiling I can't help but think of minseok and how much I want to talk to him right now. I snuggle down in my bed and drift off to sleep thinking of what I can message him tomorrow.

***

Waking up I stretch out my body as I brace myself for a pissed off Baekhyun as I climb out of my bed heading to the bathroom. Doing my usual morning routine I head out to the kitchen seeing Baekhyun sitting on one of the chairs with his head resting on his arms on the table with a pile of pancakes on a plate close by. Walking towards him I see he is asleep making me smile as I know he made those pancakes as a sorry for the way he was last night as it's his way of saying sorry. Turning on the kettle I watch as he stirs awake from the sounds making him look at me.

"Hey Chen look I'm sorry about last night and what I said, just these two annoy the hell out of me" he moans as I had him a coffee. "Look baek you brought it on yourself with those two next door. Why don't you meet a different guy from outside your group of friends" I tell him as he begins to smirk at me. "Good idea makes them both jealous then" he gets up from the table with his cup in hand as he walks off to his room making me laugh. Some things never change with him.

Heading back to my room after Baeks sorry breakfast. I reach for my phone and click it open. As soon as I open the chat room I see Minseok's light over his name come on making me excited and nervous at the same time. I wait to see if he will message me after I was last to send a message last night .

Morning beautiful

Morning 😊

How is the head today?

I didn't drink much so it's ok, How are you?

I'm good, look there is something I would love to run past you

Ok sure what is it?

You don't have to if you don't want to ok

Ok I really want to know so spill

We have visiting passes and I was wondering if you would like to come visit me, I know it's pretty forward but my parents are away and I thought maybe you would like to see me in person.

I feel butterflies flutter inside my stomach making me let out a little screech

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter