Chapter 20

Army love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Snuggling in closer feeling his warm arms incase me in his body nearly, I can't help but smile as I feel soft kissing on my cheek making me smile. "Are you ok?" He whispers into my ear making me turn a little in his embrace as I look at him with flushed red cheeks. "Yes I'm ok are you?" he just smiles that beautiful smile and leans in to kiss me "Yes I am more than ok" I kiss him back as he moves so he is lying nearly on top of me again looking down at me as he brushes my hair from my forehead. "You are amazing Jondae you really are" he kisses my nose making me smile at him. "I'm sorry I wasn't very good" he covers my lips with his finger stopping me from talking. "Shh don't say that it was your first time and to be honest you are amazing if I could make love like that for the rest of my life I would die a very happy man" hearing him say that makes me cover my eyes blushing trying to hide.

"Hey look at me beautiful" he removes my hands looking deep into my eyes. "Jondae I really don't want to say this but I do have to go. I will have to go back to the base soon". I feel my heart sink not wanting to let him leave. "If I could I wouldn't move from this bed but I really have to go" he moves to get up as I pull him closer. "Don't go stay with me, move in here with me?" I can't believe I said it but I can't take it back now. "Jondae are you serious?" He searches my eyes for answers as I see the shock on his face.

"I am very serious. I know it's early days but I can't stop thinking about it" I move a little as he gets up and sits facing me on the bed. "How about we see how it goes when I get out and then you can ask me again" he leans forward and kisses my nose as he reaches for his clothes. "This is gonna kill me leaving you like this" he pulls back on his clothes as I quickly climb out of bed and rushes to the bathroom to clean myself with a washcloth so I can get dressed and drive him back to the hotel. He holds my hand the whole time and even keeps his hand on my thigh as I drive not wanting to break contact and I have to admit I really really like it.

Arriving at the hotel I park the car as we climb out and see Baekhyun and D.O leave the hotel walking towards us holding hands and smiling. "So I guess we say goodbye then" Baekhyun pouts as D.O hugs him tight as Minseok pulls me close into his chest hugging me. "Wait for me Jondae and once I am out I will take you out for a proper date" I feel his soft lips touch mine making me kiss him back softly before he pulls away. "I have to go" he kisses my cheek as he steps back from me as D.O does the same to Baek. " Be safe and we will see you soon," Baek says before hugging my arm as we watch them leave.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter